Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ageist couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can't believe how many older couples are ageist towards younger couples.

We wouldn't overlook a person because of age. Surely it's more about how we get on overall.

I know couples will say they have daughters our age but can't they get passed the mental block as age is only a number

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I overlook people due to their age. I don't want to meet someone if they're old enough to be my parent and I know some people won't be interested in me as I might be young enough to be their child and I respect that.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Can't believe how many older couples are ageist towards younger couples.

We wouldn't overlook a person because of age. Surely it's more about how we get on overall.

I know couples will say they have daughters our age but can't they get passed the mental block as age is only a number

"

It is called freedom of choice. People choose to have sex with who they feel comfortable with.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I actually just upped our age range as the guys were looking too young and I have a young son and it just feels wrong. I prefer guys a similar age to us.

You can't knock peoples preferences OP.

Jo

over a year ago

How dare they say no to you? Outrageous. Get admin on the case ASAP.

No, take it viral! Name and shame the bastards!

Just kidding. I have an age preference and I wouldn’t be attracted to someone my dads age, and I’m sure there’s lots of people my dads age who wouldn’t be attracted to me because I’m their daughters age.

I really wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to change my mind in it. We all know our own minds better than anyone else.

over a year ago

Age is but a number

By *otstuffbabeCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

This is really funny! Your age bracket is very specific - is it 30 - 45? If you have freedom of choice why not others? Would you play with an 18 year old or a 78 year old - age isn't just a number!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

No age doesn't bother me either.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I know THE fittest 60yo ever I’d be on him faster than I care to admit but then I know people of the same age that I just can’t imagine in that way.

That only seems to work for older than me though, I can’t seem to fancy anyone much younger

over a year ago

It's a preference and people can choose to exclude you from their swinging for whatever reason. Why get so hung up over people who simply aren't interested in you, just focus on those whose age bracket you do fit into and who you're attracted to.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Your upper age is 45 op.

over a year ago

There's me thinking this was a liberated and accepting lifestyle. There is more prejudice in general here than in the vanilla world.

Not disputing choice by any means but we are a couple who look at the bigger picture.

Would always prefer older as they are experienced so the sex is great whereas with a younger person inexperienced well I can show them the ropes and introduce them. Best of both worlds.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"There's me thinking this was a liberated and accepting lifestyle. There is more prejudice in general here than in the vanilla world.

Not disputing choice by any means but we are a couple who look at the bigger picture.

Would always prefer older as they are experienced so the sex is great whereas with a younger person inexperienced well I can show them the ropes and introduce them. Best of both worlds.

"

But you clearly have a restricted age range on your profile!

Are you saying you would have sex with absolutely anyone and everyone?

Age has nothing to do with experience at all.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/20 15:58:24]

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Can’t believe how many couples won’t meet single blokes

over a year ago

Ageist?

Jesus wept.

People have preferences. Deal with it.

over a year ago

"It's a preference and people can choose to exclude you from their swinging for whatever reason. Why get so hung up over people who simply aren't interested in you, just focus on those whose age bracket you do fit into and who you're attracted to. "

We're not hung up or having a go.

It's just a comment on our experience with older couples didn't think age alone would be such a biggie

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"There's me thinking this was a liberated and accepting lifestyle. There is more prejudice in general here than in the vanilla world.

"

So you are allowed to be prejudiced in your selection of those to play with (vety specific age ranges on your profile), but others aren't. Ok then

over a year ago

"It's a preference and people can choose to exclude you from their swinging for whatever reason. Why get so hung up over people who simply aren't interested in you, just focus on those whose age bracket you do fit into and who you're attracted to.

It's just a comment on our experience with older couples didn't think age alone would be such a biggie"

Age, height, body shape etc etc. Anything can be a deal breaker for some people. So it might not be a "biggie" to you, but that doesn't make couples who won't meet you ageist.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"It's a preference and people can choose to exclude you from their swinging for whatever reason. Why get so hung up over people who simply aren't interested in you, just focus on those whose age bracket you do fit into and who you're attracted to.

It's just a comment on our experience with older couples didn't think age alone would be such a biggie"

did they actually say it was you’re age ?

over a year ago

I love not being hit on by people who are old enough to be my parents. Praise be the age filters.

Better to be ageist than messaged by people I'm not interested in.

Mrs

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

So what you’re saying op is that it’s ok for you to have a specific age range on your profile but when others do it it’s not ok........anyone smell hypocrisy?

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Find the opposite for us. Younger couples arent interested in us as we are too old.

I personally prefer younger than me guys ( I am 43) but guys in couples in their 30's are after couples in their 30's. We too old

MsD

over a year ago

But you clearly have a restricted age range on your profile!

Are you saying you would have sex with absolutely anyone and everyone?

Age has nothing to do with experience at all."

We're just going by our own experiences

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Why on the blue fuck does everything lately end in a cunting "ist" ? That's aimed at people in general who scream "ist" and not you directly

Seriously, would you let someone piss on you if you weren't into watersports? No?.... watersportsist!

So you personally are open to people of all ages... that's cool.

I'm not.

Does that mean I won't speak to people of a certain age or shun them or be rude to them? Of course not, it just means I don't want to have sex with them.

over a year ago

"Why on the blue fuck does everything lately end in a cunting "ist" ? That's aimed at people in general who scream "ist" and not you directly

Seriously, would you let someone piss on you if you weren't into watersports? No?.... watersportsist!

I'm not.

Does that mean I won't speak to people of a certain age or shun them or be rude to them? Of course not, it just means I don't want to have sex with them.

"

This

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"I overlook people due to their age. I don't want to meet someone if they're old enough to be my parent and I know some people won't be interested in me as I might be young enough to be their child and I respect that."
And this is it for us we just don't want to have sex with people the same age as our kids.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"How dare they say no to you? Outrageous. Get admin on the case ASAP.

Just kidding. I have an age preference and I wouldn’t be attracted to someone my dads age, and I’m sure there’s lots of people my dads age who wouldn’t be attracted to me because I’m their daughters age.

I really wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to change my mind in it. We all know our own minds better than anyone else. "

Next protest, OSM.

Old Swingers Matter.....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We wouldn't expect people in their 20s and thirties to be interested in us. We're in our 60s for goodness sake! . It's not ageist it's the way of the world

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"Why on the blue fuck does everything lately end in a cunting "ist" ? That's aimed at people in general who scream "ist" and not you directly

I'm not.

"

Well said

over a year ago

I'm not.

"

Love you

over a year ago

It is what it is. I accept that younger women and couples may not want me as a play partner as I may be old enough to be their dad (or even grandad!).

In clubs however, I just go with the flow and finding out someone’s age is often not a problem. Great times with all ages.

I’ve met some lovely women near my age and their experience of life often matches mine. I am not adverse however to seeing young couples in clubs enjoy themselves.

over a year ago

"How dare they say no to you? Outrageous. Get admin on the case ASAP.

I really wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to change my mind in it. We all know our own minds better than anyone else.

Next protest, OSM.

Old Swingers Matter..... "

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I'm not ageist in anyway but in the same sense my flabby bits are a turn off to many guys - if they are closer to my sons age than mine it just doesn't do anything for me

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm not.

"

Well said; we are all different ! We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to people to play with; does not mean we consider them any less a person, just don't want to fuck with them !!!

over a year ago

They are not, it is a preference.

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

No such thing as ageist couples !!

We set an age range that we are comfortable with, if someone else doesn’t like that then tough. There are other things that we don’t like/want either and that our choice. We certainly won’t apologise for it or change if because somebody else disagrees

Mark

over a year ago

Age isn’t just a number, jeeeeeez

They aren’t ageist, it’s a preference.

Don’t you have any preferences OP?

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"They are not, it is a preference."
you aren’t allowed preferences on fab it causes outrage

over a year ago

"Age isn’t just a number, jeeeeeez

Don’t you have any preferences OP?"

do you have a preference?

over a year ago

"They are not, it is a preference. you aren’t allowed preferences on fab it causes outrage "
Yes it can do that too, it is a popcorn moment lol.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"They are not, it is a preference. you aren’t allowed preferences on fab it causes outrage Yes it can do that too, it is a popcorn moment lol."
definitely a one for people to get their knickers twisted over

over a year ago

do you have a preference? "

I have many preferences

over a year ago

do you have a preference?

I have many preferences "

I'd like to get to know them

over a year ago

OP? Will you fuck me? Why not? What's wrong with me? Js

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

Don’t you have any preferences OP?"

This. Compatibility is what matters and you're not necessarily going to find it with a 30 year age gap.

over a year ago

"OP? Will you fuck me? Why not? What's wrong with me? Js "

Ooops, sorry OP, wasn't expecting that, we should sort something.....

By *un and Frolics 1Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

There are people on here who are submissive qnd others dominant, people who prefer ladies in lingerie and other naked, some prefer same room others seperate rooms and then some who prefer there own age it is not ageist just a preference. We have tried meeting younger and given up as the conversation if different, when they are talking about modern day entertainers and we are talking Beatles and Rolling Stones they are talking X Box, It is how you get on not just the sex.

over a year ago

"They are not, it is a preference. you aren’t allowed preferences on fab it causes outrage Yes it can do that too, it is a popcorn moment lol. definitely a one for people to get their knickers twisted over "
Yes few knickers there lol.

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

"

They have their preferences, and things they're not comfortable with. They don't need to change those to accommodate your sense of entitlement.

over a year ago

They have their preferences, and things they're not comfortable with. They don't need to change those to accommodate your sense of entitlement. "

whop whop

over a year ago

Calm down it's only a thread

over a year ago

"Calm down it's only a thread "

This^

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Ageist though

For preferring not to be sexuality active with those in their children's age range.

over a year ago

"Calm down it's only a thread "

Good point....all those old yins need to watch their dodgy tickers

Post new Message to Thread