Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex toys/BDSM on a budget

Jump to newest

By *heKinks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Hey everyone. We are always expanding our toy box, but try not to break the bank doing it. Has anyone got any advice/tips on how to get hold of sex toys and BDSM gear on the cheap?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Get inventive with every day items around the house (hairbrushes, clothes pegs are just two examples).

Or a visit to the local DIY or kitchenware store is a veritable pervs paradise

By *hilliandspiceMan
over a year ago

Wimborne

Several ways to make your own spreader bar, easiest is wooden pole with a couple of metal loops in it. Cost next to nothing. If you want it to look nice you can get a nice length of hardwood pole. Carabineers are very cheap on eBay for a pack. With using wood you can put clip loops in down the entire length for hooking to collars etc.

Hog tie using a length of webbing material, two pieces stitched or glued together. Add previously mentioned carabineers and you have a fully functional hog tie (which can be used in many ways.

By *heKinks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Several ways to make your own spreader bar, easiest is wooden pole with a couple of metal loops in it. Cost next to nothing. If you want it to look nice you can get a nice length of hardwood pole. Carabineers are very cheap on eBay for a pack. With using wood you can put clip loops in down the entire length for hooking to collars etc.

Hog tie using a length of webbing material, two pieces stitched or glued together. Add previously mentioned carabineers and you have a fully functional hog tie (which can be used in many ways.

"

Awesome. Thanks for the advice *checks eBay*

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Wooden spoons are great for slapping sensitive areas

Her x

By *heKinks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Wooden spoons are great for slapping sensitive areas

Her x"

Well now isn't that delicious! We've been reasonably creative so far, but loving getting all these new ideas!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Owts a butt plug if yer brave enough

over a year ago

"Owts a butt plug if yer brave enough "

Bottle of hand sanitizer? For safety's sake.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

"Get inventive with every day items around the house (hairbrushes, clothes pegs are just two examples).

Or a visit to the local DIY or kitchenware store is a veritable pervs paradise "

As G-Man said pervertables are the order of the day.

Hard Play: wooden spoons, rubber slices and rubber spatulas, chopsticks, acrylic rolling pin, guitar finger picks, Poundland children's cricket set (pound shops are good places).

Soft Play: Ties, silk scarves, those soft brushes for basting or shaving brush, car wash glove, and stuff in women's beauty kits.

My portable spreader used to be a standing lamp with sections that fitted together. I stripped out the inwards and fit it together. In clubs use a rope hitch to tie the legs.

It is all down to a healthy perverse imagination.

Good Luck

over a year ago

I have a friend who grow bamboo in his back garden. Grows like crazy so I harvest it and use that. Gives it that Japanese feel to the evening

over a year ago

You could try websites like Wish or eBay?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Get inventive with every day items around the house (hairbrushes, clothes pegs are just two examples).

Or a visit to the local DIY or kitchenware store is a veritable pervs paradise

As G-Man said pervertables are the order of the day.

Hard Play: wooden spoons, rubber slices and rubber spatulas, chopsticks, acrylic rolling pin, guitar finger picks, Poundland children's cricket set (pound shops are good places).

Soft Play: Ties, silk scarves, those soft brushes for basting or shaving brush, car wash glove, and stuff in women's beauty kits.

My portable spreader used to be a standing lamp with sections that fitted together. I stripped out the inwards and fit it together. In clubs use a rope hitch to tie the legs.

It is all down to a healthy perverse imagination.

Good Luck

"

"Pervertables" might just be my new favourite word

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

B & Q good for ropes and chains.

Bought Victorian carpet beater( leaves a nice pattern on the butt) riding crop and other bits and pieces from charity shops.

Made my own spreader bars, nipple clamps, tit stretchers, paddles, straps, floggers and tawse and my favourite The Zipper.

over a year ago

Amazon do these type of toys as well

By *illiamabc100Man
over a year ago

chester

Good old cucumbers and big carrots, rubber 15 mm pipe insulation makes a great spanker and gives a pleasing sound, hit as hard as you like and not painfull

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've bought a couple of things in charity shops that are waiting to be converted into spanking bench/restraint type furniture. I've got a pair of suede trousers I bought for 99p that will make some nice upholstered cushions to make the experience more comfortable

Post new Message to Thread