Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do couples

Jump to newest

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Why do couples look at your profile and there profile says we don't meet single guys and block single guys they should at least let you look at theirs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do couples look at your profile and there profile says we don't meet single guys and block single guys they should at least let you look at theirs"

Unless they've blocked you, you can see their profile.

They search for single men but not want to receive messages from them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they like your cabin....?

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

They look but block all single guys so why look if they don't want to meet single guys

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"They look but block all single guys so why look if they don't want to meet single guys "
I

They might want to but prefer to search and make contact themselves. Or they might just be curious.

over a year ago

Maybe they look and don’t like what they have seen.

Don’t take it to heart and just move on and enjoy your fab adventure.

Best of luck op.

T

over a year ago

I think it's already been said women and couples get bombarded with messages so offen they will state on their profile that they arnt looking for single guys and even got as far as blocking them from messaging yet they will actually be actively looking for single guys. Once they have found one that takes their fancy they will then make contact themselves that way they avoid all the ba messages that they arnt interested in. I get viewed by loads of couples but that's not saying they are interested

over a year ago

Because we’re not actively look for single guys but if one was to come along that took our interest then we would make contact so we like to have a look

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"They look but block all single guys so why look if they don't want to meet single guys "

They want to find them themselves

Jo

By *wosmilersCouple
over a year ago

Heathrowish

We occasionally look but we will choose.

We dont want to be pestered by hundred of messages from guys.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Why do couples look at your profile and there profile says we don't meet single guys and block single guys they should at least let you look at theirs"

Unless they have blocked you specifically OP you can still look at them - and if you're blocked maybe they didn't think you were what they were looking for when they viewed your profile and blocked to save you wasting your time messaging them when you looked at theirs.

Either way, if they've not contacted you they're not interested so I wouldn't let it bother you - is better to focus on those that potentially do want to meet you than worry about those that don't I find.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Curiosity. If somebody says something interesting on the forum we might find out more about them.

Why would you think that meeting somebody is the only reason to look at somebody's profile?

You might as well say why would somebody talk to me in a pub if he/she already has a partner?

over a year ago

"We occasionally look but we will choose.

We dont want to be pestered by hundred of messages from guys."

Has to be done, only so many dick pics you can take seeing!!

over a year ago

Yeah. Happens from time to time. With single females too, regardless of age and other filters. Never understood.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/20 13:26:23]

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Why do couples look at your profile and there profile says we don't meet single guys and block single guys they should at least let you look at theirs

Yeah. Happens from time to time. With single females too, regardless of age and other filters. Never understood."

What is not to understand? Single woman and couples get bombarded with messages from single guys on a daily basis. To reduce the amount of messages in their inbox and make the site more enjoyable for them to use, they block all single men and engage with the ones they like the look of. If they wink or message you, you are then free to interact.

Kinda saves a lot of messing about to be honest and also reduces the amount of griping.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Bastards eh.

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"Curiosity. If somebody says something interesting on the forum we might find out more about them.

Why would you think that meeting somebody is the only reason to look at somebody's profile?

You might as well say why would somebody talk to me in a pub if he/she already has a partner? "

This

By *ikingCool OP   Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

"I think it's already been said women and couples get bombarded with messages so offen they will state on their profile that they arnt looking for single guys and even got as far as blocking them from messaging yet they will actually be actively looking for single guys. Once they have found one that takes their fancy they will then make contact themselves that way they avoid all the ba messages that they arnt interested in. I get viewed by loads of couples but that's not saying they are interested "
that makes sence

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Just recently a couple of my pictures were ‘fabbed’ by women and the same few couples kept looking at my profile.

I take neither as a ‘come on’ or anything more unless they send a message or wink.

Just pleased that they have shown some interest

Post new Message to Thread