Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just been spotted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This morning I was sat in my van on the local car ferry over the river posting on here when I get a message get off your phone I can see you . I look up and a car over from me here she was Fortunately it was a fab friend and not some random. We exchanged a wave and a few messages during the ferry rid and could see each others reactions to messages which was funny...

How many others have been spotted by other fabbers and was it embarrassing or was it ok???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Been spotted a couple of times, both by people that made my skin crawl, one was exceptionally creepy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah one guy who was sat in Costa.

I was sat with a fem from fab.

He was busy swiping through his phone.

Think he just realised, I blocked him

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yeah. We just chatted nicely

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've been spotted a few times then told afterwards which is a bit creepy as I didn't k ow what they looked like as they didn't send a pic.

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Stood in m&s meadowhall

and a couple that had met when was swinging with exwife walked over he said hi she planted a sloppy kiss on me which would have been ok if my daughter hadnt been stood near me

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Stood in m&s meadowhall

and a couple that had met when was swinging with exwife walked over he said hi she planted a sloppy kiss on me which would have been ok if my daughter hadnt been stood near me "

Ugh, hate the lack of discretion.

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Stood in m&s meadowhall

and a couple that had met when was swinging with exwife walked over he said hi she planted a sloppy kiss on me which would have been ok if my daughter hadnt been stood near me

Ugh, hate the lack of discretion. "

I know just a hi how are you like her husband would have been great was the questions my daughter

had I know she was 19

At the time was just awkward

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Stood in m&s meadowhall

Ugh, hate the lack of discretion. "

Agreed, definately not with kids around. Out of order.

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

We know a couple of couples locally who we see fairly regularly. One we count as friends anyway. But a lot of the time we just nod or say hi and carry in with the day

over a year ago

Was harassed by a Tesco worker who had messaged saying he sees me often, and can he say hello. I said no, I have bad anxiety.

So he approached me when I was with my younger sisters. I had to go to the bathroom because my panic attack was so bad and I threw up.

Also had a guy message me saying how hot it was that I got my tits out in public. I was breastfeeding my (then) newborn.

Went on a huge walk with C and the dogs when I was pregnant, came home to six new verifications from men who had seen me. No idea who any of them were.

Had a guy who was a builder, at my work. Kept messaging me saying he knew where I worked. I played dumb and said he had the wrong person, and he got really abusive.

over a year ago

"Was harassed by a Tesco worker who had messaged saying he sees me often, and can he say hello. I said no, I have bad anxiety.

So he approached me when I was with my younger sisters. I had to go to the bathroom because my panic attack was so bad and I threw up.

Also had a guy message me saying how hot it was that I got my tits out in public. I was breastfeeding my (then) newborn.

Went on a huge walk with C and the dogs when I was pregnant, came home to six new verifications from men who had seen me. No idea who any of them were.

Had a guy who was a builder, at my work. Kept messaging me saying he knew where I worked. I played dumb and said he had the wrong person, and he got really abusive. "

that's so wrong sorry to hear you have gone though all that queenie I was lucky it was a pleasant experience this morning as the person in question I have actually met several times and we get on realy well though we have never verified each other for personal reasons but no one should have to go though what you did

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Was harassed by a Tesco worker who had messaged saying he sees me often, and can he say hello. I said no, I have bad anxiety.

Had a guy who was a builder, at my work. Kept messaging me saying he knew where I worked. I played dumb and said he had the wrong person, and he got really abusive. "

People's lack of common sense is disturbing. What do they expect?!

Oh creepy guy, you know where I work, excellent, let's have sex.

over a year ago

"I've been spotted a few times then told afterwards which is a bit creepy as I didn't k ow what they looked like as they didn't send a pic. "

I've had that too, on several occasions. One when I was at work, he thought he deserved a "reward" for recognising me, another we we're shopping in a homeward store and the guy working there kept badgering us, offering his staff discount, we got a message later that day saying he'd seen us, took us an age to work out who he was. I find it a bit creepy too.

over a year ago

"This morning I was sat in my van on the local car ferry over the river posting on here when I get a message get off your phone I can see you . I look up and a car over from me here she was Fortunately it was a fab friend and not some random. We exchanged a wave and a few messages during the ferry rid and could see each others reactions to messages which was funny...

How many others have been spotted by other fabbers and was it embarrassing or was it ok???"

This has happened a few times,

Once in a coffee shop.. A guy kept looking at me.. Then I return home to find messages of him.. Not right that..

A few others have messaged saying I saw you at such n such.. I was a bit creeped out as it was as usual a profile no pic.. So still no idea who it was.

Another guy, local to me wanted to meet for a coffee but was reluctant to send a pic.. Then went on to tell me he sees me at my local shop!! Ffs

Xx

over a year ago

That borders on stalking my lovely xx

over a year ago

"This morning I was sat in my van on the local car ferry over the river posting on here when I get a message get off your phone I can see you . I look up and a car over from me here she was Fortunately it was a fab friend and not some random. We exchanged a wave and a few messages during the ferry rid and could see each others reactions to messages which was funny...

How many others have been spotted by other fabbers and was it embarrassing or was it ok???

Once in a coffee shop.. A guy kept looking at me.. Then I return home to find messages of him.. Not right that..

A few others have messaged saying I saw you at such n such.. I was a bit creeped out as it was as usual a profile no pic.. So still no idea who it was.

Another guy, local to me wanted to meet for a coffee but was reluctant to send a pic.. Then went on to tell me he sees me at my local shop!! Ffs

Xx"

some guys are realy quite creepy soon here its amazing realy give the rest of us a bad rep

over a year ago

I'm quite cautious about who gets access to my face to try and mitigate this

over a year ago

Xxsome guys are realy quite creepy soon here its amazing realy give the rest of us a bad rep"

People are unhinged, not just guys - my opinion anyway....

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

No, because I don't give out/post face pics.

But I did have someone find me on FB, turns out when I said no thanks he went through my public friend list, got in touch with another couple who weren't shy and everyone IRL knew they were swingers. Found them on FB and their public friends list which I was on as I knew them before joining Fab.

Needless to say i was pissed off.

over a year ago

Reading some of the comments has made me a little nervous

over a year ago

"Reading some of the comments has made me a little nervous "

Think lots would rather meet behond where they live!

Cuts down on awkward moments!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, because I don't give out/post face pics.

But I did have someone find me on FB, turns out when I said no thanks he went through my public friend list, got in touch with another couple who weren't shy and everyone IRL knew they were swingers. Found them on FB and their public friends list which I was on as I knew them before joining Fab.

Needless to say i was pissed off."

I

Blimey! That's a lot of effort to go to.

over a year ago

Have bumped into a fellow fabber a few times. Pleased to say we have become mates

over a year ago

Thats a rather exceptional coincidence WD! I only know one fabber from my home town and I always look out for her in Tesco for a wave and in the hope that I can shout hey Eileen! Eilllleeeeeennnnnn! Eileen DOVER!!!!!! (oh wait that's not her real name) but to no avail.....

over a year ago

2 days after a being blindfolded at a swingers club , I got a message on here from a woman saying that it was her and her husband who had sucked me off , we have met since for fun , not exactly the theme of the thread but close

over a year ago

Don’t think we have but we’re pretty recognisable so it’s only a matter of time...oh well, fuck it

over a year ago

"Don’t think we have but we’re pretty recognisable so it’s only a matter of time...oh well, fuck it "
is that a dilligaf I hear coming on???

over a year ago

Never been recognised or at least not messaged after but did start chatting to someone who id seen the day before but didn’t realise. She came into my shop and bought some stuff and when I sent a face pic put 2 and 2 together x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Out shopping in Glasgow city centre on a busy Saturday afternoon i heard someone shout my name. I looked over and there was a guy i had met at our local club 2weeks previously wavìng and coming over to me. We chatted for a good 10mins but i could not help but think that we had never seen each other with clothes on before.x

Post new Message to Thread