Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Everyone..

Jump to newest

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Inspired by another good thread asking men only ... This one is for everyone..

What makes a good lover?

(Bi,gay,straight,bi curious and everyone else inbetween n beyond)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Laughter, personality, banter....a good sex life is a bonus. I want to be best friends with the next girl I'm seeing.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Understanding and listening

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I’ll have to ask the women I’ve been with to describe me.

A good lover will be the opposite

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Someone who is not in a rush is a great start.

A quickie is all well and good but I want to take my time to savour good sex.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Compatibility and chemistry - any physical act is mediocre at best without those

over a year ago

Chemistry and communication.

over a year ago

Confidence, consideration, sense of humour, passion, open mind, free spirit and generous with their time and energy

over a year ago

For me, connection and chemistry are the most important parts of good sex, otherwise it can feel really transactional.

For mind blowing sex, it is about raw emotion and passion. Physical, mental, spiritual and emotional connection and compatibility are what I need.

over a year ago

Someone that brings their own toothbrush

over a year ago

"For me, connection and chemistry are the most important parts of good sex, otherwise it can feel really transactional.

For mind blowing sex, it is about raw emotion and passion. Physical, mental, spiritual and emotional connection and compatibility are what I need. "

Hiya!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Connection, chemistry, relaxed not forced, just go with the flow and see where it leads you both; listening not to the words but each other’s bodies

over a year ago

"For me, connection and chemistry are the most important parts of good sex, otherwise it can feel really transactional.

For mind blowing sex, it is about raw emotion and passion. Physical, mental, spiritual and emotional connection and compatibility are what I need.

Hiya! "

No, you can’t ‘pump my arse’

over a year ago

Being compatible with each other is a bonus

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Confidence,enthusiasm and an open mind

over a year ago

Hiya!

No, you can’t ‘pump my arse’ "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Communication, empathy, and instinct.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Nice eyes

Hairy chest

Humble

Attractive

Sexy

Nice

Kind

Smart

over a year ago

"Nice eyes

Hairy chest

Humble

Attractive

Sexy

Nice

Kind

Smart"

This minus the hairy chest

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Nice eyes

Hairy chest

Humble

Attractive

Sexy

Nice

Kind

SmartThis minus the hairy chest "

Ha

over a year ago

Sexual generosity.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I hate to repeat myself but....

The only thing that makes someone good in bed, regardless of their gender, is a connection and chemistry, a level of comfort and being on the same wavelength as the person they're with - being relaxed enough to just go with the flow and see where it leads - it's about finding a matched compatibility not any particular "skills"

....now where've I seen that before?

over a year ago

For mind blowing sex, it is about raw emotion and passion. Physical, mental, spiritual and emotional connection and compatibility are what I need. "

What she said^

Two ppl occasionally have something special between them and it can't be manufactured....

over a year ago

I find it’s best, when I can completely relax with someone.

Someone I can let my hair down with, and be totally myself.

That someone who I can fanny fart with.

The person who will bring me an extra loo roll when I’ve a bad case of runny tummy.

The person who will hold my hair back when I’ve gone a bit Gin-Happy at the weekend.

That person makes the bestest sex!!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What she said^

Two ppl occasionally have something special between them and it can't be manufactured.... "

What he said x

over a year ago

Being a skillful reader of body reactions, non verbal messages and vocal clues.

Knowing the balance between giving and receiving.

Putting as much thought and dedication into aftercare as they do in seducing someone.

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Being a skillful reader of body reactions, non verbal messages and vocal clues.

Putting as much thought and dedication into aftercare as they do in seducing someone.

"

Love that thought about afterwards x

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

For me it's chemistry, connection, natural and being responsive to our shape and rhythm and vibe as opposed to the feeling of a routine or signature moves. Varied pace and positions. Moments of being playful or deep and sensual. Being able to laugh when it gets a bit 'clunky'. Communication and eye contact. Yum. All of that.

over a year ago

"Being a skillful reader of body reactions, non verbal messages and vocal clues.

Love that thought about afterwards x"

the last impression lasts as long as the first one..

over a year ago

"For me it's chemistry, connection, natural and being responsive to our shape and rhythm and vibe as opposed to the feeling of a routine or signature moves. Varied pace and positions. Moments of being playful or deep and sensual. Being able to laugh when it gets a bit 'clunky'. Communication and eye contact. Yum. All of that. "

Had to chuckle a little at signature moves!

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Presence equals mind blowing. Letting go and fully engaging in all of us. Stopping for snacks, a chat and then back in for more.. repeat. Sweat. Laugh. Stamina and an interest in mutual pleasure. Fully giving, fully receiving.

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"For me it's chemistry, connection, natural and being responsive to our shape and rhythm and vibe as opposed to the feeling of a routine or signature moves. Varied pace and positions. Moments of being playful or deep and sensual. Being able to laugh when it gets a bit 'clunky'. Communication and eye contact. Yum. All of that.

Had to chuckle a little at signature moves! "

Ha .. you can so tell can't you!?

over a year ago

Being fully into each other. No chasing or one person making more effort than the other.

Passion, intimacy, a great imagination and a wicked smile do it for me every time.

And a willingness to explore together.

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Being fully into each other. No chasing or one person making more effort than the other.

Passion, intimacy, a great imagination and a wicked smile do it for me every time.

And a willingness to explore together."

Mmm love that mutual pleasure..no chasing x

over a year ago

"Being fully into each other. No chasing or one person making more effort than the other.

And a willingness to explore together.

Mmm love that mutual pleasure..no chasing x "

If I have to chase someone they probably aren’t worth catching. Anyone who makes me have to work hard for their attention clearly isn’t as in to me as they should be. X

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Presence equals mind blowing. Letting go and fully engaging in all of us. Stopping for snacks, a chat and then back in for more.. repeat. Sweat. Laugh. Stamina and an interest in mutual pleasure. Fully giving, fully receiving. "

This

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"For me it's chemistry, connection, natural and being responsive to our shape and rhythm and vibe as opposed to the feeling of a routine or signature moves. Varied pace and positions. Moments of being playful or deep and sensual. Being able to laugh when it gets a bit 'clunky'. Communication and eye contact. Yum. All of that. "

And this

By *reya73 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"For me it's chemistry, connection, natural and being responsive to our shape and rhythm and vibe as opposed to the feeling of a routine or signature moves. Varied pace and positions. Moments of being playful or deep and sensual. Being able to laugh when it gets a bit 'clunky'. Communication and eye contact. Yum. All of that.

And this "

Just as I thought

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

And this

Just as I thought "

The thought takes my breath away Xx

Post new Message to Thread