Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Type Vs league

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you see other people?

I personally don't believe in leagues so if I find someone attractive I'll give it a try even if I get rejected

How about you, do you shy away from some people or do you believe attraction is in the eye of the beholder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, leagues dont exist, you have nothing to lose so just go for it

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Definitely in the eye of the beholder. Me and my closest friend have always had very different taste in men but as long as we found who we were with attractive that's all that matters.

I also have multiple types too when it comes to men so I can physically appreciate a variety of body types. I tend too have more of a set type when it comes to personality traits though.

I have more of a set physical type with women though. I like curvy hips, bums and thighs. I also seem to have a preference for brunettes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder. I really dislike this league business and don't believe in them either.

over a year ago

I dont believe in 'league's' As such, but im aware I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea

And those people are wrong goddammit

over a year ago

No I don’t believe in leagues, only compatibility.

Looks aren’t all that important to me, so if I meet someone who really rates good looks, we’re not going to be compatible as I really mostly on my humour and pity to get laid

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

I don’t believe in leagues. It implies the belief that one person is somehow better than another, and that’s not something I agree with.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Oh and I also don't believe in leagues either. Attraction is so subjective so how could people ever be placed in them. If someone doesn't fancy me back I don't think its because they're out of my "league". I'm just not their type or that spark just isn't there for them for whatever reason.

over a year ago

I'm not fussy

I'll take anything from the Champions League to the Highland League

over a year ago

I think there are leagues. Emotional or intellectual ones. It's not a question of belief. Just an experience.

over a year ago

i guess im different from most, in that i genuinely feel like im out of most people's league.

take my partner for instance.. he's a fucking Greek god, and im over here like a bloody wallflower. it never made sense to me at all, but somehow we work.

And before that, I'd never approach anyone really, for fear of being rejected.

So maybe compatiblity outweighs 'leagues'?

Px

over a year ago

"

So maybe compatiblity outweighs 'leagues'?

Px"

That's an interesting thought P.

I shall reflect on that.

over a year ago

I usually aim for the brain and we either strike a connection and giggle our way to bed or we don't. Most of my more recent gf's have been ppl I'd have thought were physically way out of my league before, however I'm beginning to see that beautiful ppl don't all see beauty in the same terms. So it's a bit like Dr Pepper, innit - what's the worst that could happen, give it a try....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if someone believes i am punching above my weight i'll take that!!! i gave up caring what people thought a long time ago anyway!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I do find some people physically intimidating. I naturally assume people won't find me attractive so do lack confidence. So maybe it's my own brain that needs sorting not figuring what league I may be in

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I think there are leagues. The definition of the league just is very subjective.

Attraction is a very subjective thing as well, obviously, or we would all like exactly the same thing.

That being said, attractiveness is different and there is a standardised model of attractiveness that people are force fed. Doesn't make it right or wrong, but it has created the idea of the "league".

Personally, I really don't have a type. But I know who I find attractive, and it isn't always the same thing in different people.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I believe attraction is in the eye of the beholder and everyone’s tastes are different, so that rules out a league.

Post new Message to Thread