FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Workout Wednesday - working off those Lockdown pounds!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all, let’s give each other some encouragement and get fit in the process during these lovely sunny lockdown days. Show us all your post work out look (my profile is after my run this morning) and at the same time give some encouraging words to the posters above you. We may not all be prefect, but we can all work towards making ourself a little healthier and build up our self confidence

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning all, let’s give each other some encouragement and get fit in the process during these lovely sunny lockdown days. Show us all your post work out look (my profile is after my run this morning) and at the same time give some encouraging words to the posters above you. We may not all be prefect, but we can all work towards making ourself a little healthier and build up our self confidence "

I've been doing zoom yoga with friends.

over a year ago

"Morning all, let’s give each other some encouragement and get fit in the process during these lovely sunny lockdown days. Show us all your post work out look (my profile is after my run this morning) and at the same time give some encouraging words to the posters above you. We may not all be prefect, but we can all work towards making ourself a little healthier and build up our self confidence

I've been doing zoom yoga with friends. "

Keep it up, you look divine xx

over a year ago

"Morning all, let’s give each other some encouragement and get fit in the process during these lovely sunny lockdown days. Show us all your post work out look (my profile is after my run this morning) and at the same time give some encouraging words to the posters above you. We may not all be prefect, but we can all work towards making ourself a little healthier and build up our self confidence

I've been doing zoom yoga with friends. "

I love this idea! I’d never have thought of it!

over a year ago

Well maybe some social distancing workout ideas will help just as much, Jeep them coming in

over a year ago

Post workout thighs

over a year ago

I’d put on a bit after losing a bit last year, but thankfully it’s going

over a year ago

Post run- well more walk tbh- arse to match your thighs

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

My abs have not appreciated the extra effort i've been putting in. They've let me know their displeasure!

over a year ago

I've started doing 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats each day, in like 3 sets. Something that only takes a bit of time but which is reaping rewards. And then I add in one workout a week

over a year ago

"My abs have not appreciated the extra effort i've been putting in. They've let me know their displeasure! "

I’ll appreciate your abs

By *ustfun1000Man
over a year ago

hanwell

"I've started doing 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats each day, in like 3 sets. Something that only takes a bit of time but which is reaping rewards. And then I add in one workout a week "
thats some serious exercise lol

over a year ago

"I've started doing 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats each day, in like 3 sets. Something that only takes a bit of time but which is reaping rewards. And then I add in one workout a week thats some serious exercise lol"

Ha it's not as much as you'd think when you space it out during the day

over a year ago

Well done so far guy. Now let’s keep them coming in. Like to see more replies for us working to get healthier. I myself have lost 2 stone so far ... so there is hope for us all

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

Nobody needs to see my red face, sweat drenched body after my morning 5k run.

Even carol shys away from that one lol.

over a year ago

"Morning all, let’s give each other some encouragement and get fit in the process during these lovely sunny lockdown days. Show us all your post work out look (my profile is after my run this morning) and at the same time give some encouraging words to the posters above you. We may not all be prefect, but we can all work towards making ourself a little healthier and build up our self confidence "

My workout only lasts about 15 mins and i look just the same after as i did before

over a year ago

"Nobody needs to see my red face, sweat drenched body after my morning 5k run.

Even carol shys away from that one lol. "

I’m sure they do

over a year ago

My workout only lasts about 15 mins and i look just the same after as i did before "

May only be 15 mins but a least you doing it

over a year ago

So as the sun starts to wan I prepare my bike for a 20 mile run. Who else is getting out there to enjoy the sun and get just that little bit fitter

over a year ago

Just did a 6k walk. The poor choice of shoes resulted in a mahoooosive blister on my sole

over a year ago

I’m

Really struggling to get motivated.

Ive been working all through lock down, in the NHS, and come home totally exhausted.

I’ve put on loads of weight in lockdown due to eating crap ( I’ve Now stopped eating crap) But finding it really hard to even do a small amount of exercise at home.

Think I need an external motivation to get me going.

Any advice/ encouragement greatly appreciated

Thanks guys.

over a year ago

"Just did a 6k walk. The poor choice of shoes resulted in a mahoooosive blister on my sole "

Guilty of the same yesterday

So had to walk the same today with blisters. But better shoes. I really need to get back to intense workouts but hate the damn heat. No energy.

over a year ago

"Just did a 6k walk. The poor choice of shoes resulted in a mahoooosive blister on my sole

So had to walk the same today with blisters. But better shoes. I really need to get back to intense workouts but hate the damn heat. No energy. "

My walking shoes are in the post, couldn't wait for them to turn up. Wish I had.

By *opite_xWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ergh I need a PT, need to get that revenge body on lock

over a year ago

Did just over an hour of weights this morning, with 10 mins on punchbag to warm up. Was a killer in this heat!!!

over a year ago

"I’m

Really struggling to get motivated.

Ive been working all through lock down, in the NHS, and come home totally exhausted.

I’ve put on loads of weight in lockdown due to eating crap ( I’ve Now stopped eating crap) But finding it really hard to even do a small amount of exercise at home.

Think I need an external motivation to get me going.

Any advice/ encouragement greatly appreciated

Thanks guys. "

Is cycling/jogging/walking to work an option?

over a year ago

"Just did a 6k walk. The poor choice of shoes resulted in a mahoooosive blister on my sole

So had to walk the same today with blisters. But better shoes. I really need to get back to intense workouts but hate the damn heat. No energy. My walking shoes are in the post, couldn't wait for them to turn up. Wish I had."

Well done you two, but take care with your feet!

over a year ago

"Did just over an hour of weights this morning, with 10 mins on punchbag to warm up. Was a killer in this heat!!!

"

dear lord I can imagine!!

over a year ago

Just had a stroke whilst walking up the stairs. I'm out

over a year ago

"Ergh I need a PT, need to get that revenge body on lock "

Just get out and enjoy the sunshine, you don’t need a PT

over a year ago

I’m off, wave if you see a tired old man on a bike go past

over a year ago

And back,

Keep up the good work everyone ... until next time stay safe, stay healthy and most of all stay Fabulously beautiful xxx

Post new Message to Thread