Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A tale of (petty) revenge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Warning, the following confession contains extreme levels of pettiness. Look away now if you risk being offended.

So I’ve recently moved into a nice little cottage, and all is quiet and peaceful. Except for a dog two doors down which is left in the garden and randomly barks at any time of the day. Now working nights, and being a light sleeper, I find this a bit frustrating. I could go and and talk to the owners and be all sensible. However, when I arrived home the other week, I discovered that if I shut the car door just a bit harder than usual, the dog goes mental. Yes it’s petty, yes I get a perverse satisfaction from making their dog bark it’s head off at 2, 3 even 4am. And no. I’m not sorry.

So come on, anyone else have tales of petty revenge?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Warning, the following confession contains extreme levels of pettiness. Look away now if you risk being offended.

So I’ve recently moved into a nice little cottage, and all is quiet and peaceful. Except for a dog two doors down which is left in the garden and randomly barks at any time of the day. Now working nights, and being a light sleeper, I find this a bit frustrating. I could go and and talk to the owners and be all sensible. However, when I arrived home the other week, I discovered that if I shut the car door just a bit harder than usual, the dog goes mental. Yes it’s petty, yes I get a perverse satisfaction from making their dog bark it’s head off at 2, 3 even 4am. And no. I’m not sorry.

So come on, anyone else have tales of petty revenge?"

Hahahaha I do but not sure how public I should make them I love this one though, made me laugh

over a year ago

I much prefer being a silent smug gloater

By *ittleREDridingWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Some guy pushed in front of me in the queue at Asda once. I politely said excuse me and he told me to shut up, I had a massive trolley of food and because he only had a small trolley he said he should go first. I had my children with me so I didn’t say anything else, just huffed and puffed a bit lol. However whilst he was distracted on his phone to some poor soul getting an earful, (whilst getting served) I discreetly added expensive batteries from those little shelves above the belt onto his shopping. The plonker paid for them too

over a year ago

Why would you want to upset a poor dog on purpose? Kinda cruel imho, quit that....!

Post new Message to Thread