Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oudh incence bakhoor

Jump to newest

By *rotic-Touch OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Does anyone enjoy these ? I have a charcoal bakhoor and love burning incence Oudh etc , anyone got any good suggestions for buying quality products , I personally love mount Athos, flowers of the Orient frankincense so calming and soothing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds lovely

over a year ago

doncaster

"Sounds lovely"
it is lovely but there are some fake products around that smell like burning plastic

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Im always buying incense. Ive probably got a dozen or so different ones in the kitchen.

I use them after cooking fish, or just to give the house a background smell. Japanese musk or frankinsence are my favourites.

I also use some of the more citrus types in the garden after a bbq, to keep the midges away. Probably doesnt work but its better than the smell of a smouldering bbq.

over a year ago

doncaster

"Im always buying incense. Ive probably got a dozen or so different ones in the kitchen.

I use them after cooking fish, or just to give the house a background smell. Japanese musk or frankinsence are my favourites.

I also use some of the more citrus types in the garden after a bbq, to keep the midges away. Probably doesnt work but its better than the smell of a smouldering bbq."

which type of incence or Oudh do you buy ? You mentioned frankincense , is that oil or resin or some other kind ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love nag champa incense.

over a year ago

doncaster

"I love nag champa incense."
is that Cambodian ?

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Im always buying incense. Ive probably got a dozen or so different ones in the kitchen.

I also use some of the more citrus types in the garden after a bbq, to keep the midges away. Probably doesnt work but its better than the smell of a smouldering bbq.which type of incence or Oudh do you buy ? You mentioned frankincense , is that oil or resin or some other kind ? "

Its whatever I can buy. If I go into manchester, I go to Aflecks Palace, which is full of head shops. Theres a couple in Bolton too. I usually buy them on holiday as well. I buy allsorts. No real favourite, but I prefer the woodier smells rather than the floral. Never bought the oils before. How do you use them?

By *siancouplehantsCouple
over a year ago

K-PAX

I also use some of the more citrus types in the garden after a bbq, to keep the midges away. Probably doesnt work but its better than the smell of a smouldering bbq.which type of incence or Oudh do you buy ? You mentioned frankincense , is that oil or resin or some other kind ? "

Try frankinsense in rock form

over a year ago

I use to use oud, bakoor, Sandle wood etc etc.

I like using the oil version in oil burner and for my front UPV door, gives the door a shine and smells nices.

I started using the Metro incense sticks, old brand fromYears ago.Smell strong but once settled in the scent lasts for days.

I even use it in my wheelie bin after washing it

over a year ago

You can different brand and different scent ones from places like ebay. Not to expensive Aswell decent prices.

over a year ago

doncaster

I'm just burning some Oudh Nabeel touch me on a charcoal in my bakhoor burner and it smells absolutely amazing, devine !!

over a year ago

Royal oud by creed is a great fragrance

over a year ago

doncaster

I also use some of the more citrus types in the garden after a bbq, to keep the midges away. Probably doesnt work but its better than the smell of a smouldering bbq.which type of incence or Oudh do you buy ? You mentioned frankincense , is that oil or resin or some other kind ? Try frankinsense in rock form "

frankincense resin is so beautiful but it's getting good quality ,the Al hojori from Oman can be expensive ,it's said frankincense is more expensive than gold for the right quality

over a year ago

doncaster

"Royal oud by creed is a great fragrance "
isn't that a fragrance to wear tho ? A lot of the Arabic Oudh frangrences are fabulous

over a year ago

Yes it is x

Post new Message to Thread