Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A new Life for us all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So with the main man saying that things will go back to normal on the 4th of July we all know that life will never be the same as it once was, there is still going to be people in years to come still wearing masks still worried to leave their front door, as a nation we have all got to work together

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't think Big Bad Boris is saying everything will return to normal. He's saying restrictions are easing (not being dropped ) and could return according to the number of cases.

When this is all over I don't think life will have changed significantly. It will take time for the economy to recover, certainly, but I'm sure people will just go back to their lives as they were before. I don't see why people's behaviour would have changed permanently or see signs of a constant worry about the virus, verging on paranoia.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope things do change a little - the kindness that communities have seen, the increases in walking and other exercise, for example

I miss the quiet when all I could hear was bird song instead of cars but I think that’s far too much to hope for

Post new Message to Thread