Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What was your last "doh!" moment?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just struggled for a good hour trying to find how to click and drag statements on an application form on my tablet, trying new browsers, new mouse apps, all of it. Sent a photo of the form to a fab friend, he gave me the simplest solution and naturally it worked straight away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Couldn't find my car keys leaving work earlier forgot I'd hung them around my neck while getting changed until the woman I was giving a spin home to pointed it out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Couldn't find my car keys leaving work earlier forgot I'd hung them around my neck while getting changed until the woman I was giving a spin home to pointed it out "
makes you better thought I lost my car keys were in the ignition

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Couldn't find my car keys leaving work earlier forgot I'd hung them around my neck while getting changed until the woman I was giving a spin home to pointed it out makes you better thought I lost my car keys were in the ignition "

Lol ye that's worse

over a year ago

"Couldn't find my car keys leaving work earlier forgot I'd hung them around my neck while getting changed until the woman I was giving a spin home to pointed it out makes you better thought I lost my car keys were in the ignition

Lol ye that's worse "

just bo bo just

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/20 15:44:38]

over a year ago

Spent 20 minutes this morning looking for my keys and moaning at the family for moving/hiding them. I’d left them in the door...

over a year ago

"Spent 20 minutes this morning looking for my keys and moaning at the family for moving/hiding them. I’d left them in the door..."
so same as me but house keys lol

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Earlier today when I fumbled a yoghurt out of my shopping trolley and onto the conveyor in M&S, it exploded over the floor and a lady had to come and clean it all up

over a year ago

"Earlier today when I fumbled a yoghurt out of my shopping trolley and onto the conveyor in M&S, it exploded over the floor and a lady had to come and clean it all up "
not first time some white stuff has exploded near you

By *urves and MischiefWoman
over a year ago

Northerner

Spent 20 mins turning things upside down looking for my phone ... it was in my back pocket

By *oeBiggs321Man
over a year ago

Reading

I lost my phone the other day, couldnt find it for hours ... turns out i left it in the fridge when getting snacks )))

over a year ago

"Spent 20 mins turning things upside down looking for my phone ... it was in my back pocket "
I think you phone just liked your bum

By *urves and MischiefWoman
over a year ago

Northerner

"I lost my phone the other day, couldnt find it for hours ... turns out i left it in the fridge when getting snacks ))) "

You’re not snacking correctly then ... fridge visits should be half hourly

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I put the electric kettle on the gas hob to boil. It was not until i saw flames appear that i realised what i had done.

over a year ago

"I lost my phone the other day, couldnt find it for hours ... turns out i left it in the fridge when getting snacks )))

You’re not snacking correctly then ... fridge visits should be half hourly "

if your hungry curves got something that fill you up

galaxy cookies

over a year ago

"Spent 20 minutes this morning looking for my keys and moaning at the family for moving/hiding them. I’d left them in the door...so same as me but house keys lol"

Hahah yeah...sup fellow loser

over a year ago

"I put the electric kettle on the gas hob to boil. It was not until i saw flames appear that i realised what i had done.

"

blonde moment

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Teaching my daughter basic car maintenance I spent about 5 minutes looking under the bonnet for a dip stick before I realised they don’t have them anymore , oil is measured on the computer

over a year ago

Every time I wake up at 9:30 at night and know that I have to go to work for 10:00 at night

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

At the weekend, the Sky remote falls off the arm of the chair into a drink Couldn't just fall on the floor could it?

By *r SxxMan
over a year ago

ashford

2 decent ones recently

Video editing at the weekend, getting so so angry at my laptop and the program for being slow and rubbish, googled everything, i done it, no difference, got mad, put my laptop in the bin....... Next morning did the most basic, obvious thing thats first on every list, which i thought i was too smart to miss......turns out i missed it and its all fine now...doh

Also, today, went out on my bike without glasses, headbutted so many bugs for 2 hours

By *oeBiggs321Man
over a year ago

Reading

"I lost my phone the other day, couldnt find it for hours ... turns out i left it in the fridge when getting snacks )))

You’re not snacking correctly then ... fridge visits should be half hourly "

I was shocked it did take me so long to find in all fairness hahah

Post new Message to Thread