Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beer garden who's coming out?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we are close to the beer garden time soon with everything that has happened over the coronavirus, Will you be one of the ones to go out? or will you be that one person that stays in? I still think that we are are doing it far too fast coming out of lockdown that is!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"So we are close to the beer garden time soon with everything that has happened over the coronavirus, Will you be one of the ones to go out? or will you be that one person that stays in? I still think that we are are doing it far too fast coming out of lockdown that is!!"

My local has a huge beer garden and added to the space by converting part of the car part into more seating

I will easily be able to maintain 2m. My worry is the loo trips once the seal needs breaking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm staying at home and bashing my bishop.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Going out. I will not live in fear. Life is for living.

By *r Potato HeadMan
over a year ago

Manchester

We're allowed in beer gardens for the first time in months, expect the wettest summer ever.

over a year ago

"So we are close to the beer garden time soon with everything that has happened over the coronavirus, Will you be one of the ones to go out? or will you be that one person that stays in? I still think that we are are doing it far too fast coming out of lockdown that is!!

My local has a huge beer garden and added to the space by converting part of the car part into more seating

I will easily be able to maintain 2m. My worry is the loo trips once the seal needs breaking "

So the best thing to do do it's just go find a bush and use that as the new toilet

over a year ago

"Going out. I will not live in fear. Life is for living. "

And that is what people need to get through their heads life is about living not being cooked up in in a house or a flat 24 7

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Would really like to get back out and support my local pubs as they are in danger of going under, although I am rather put off by all this booking a table, table service only and using an app business

over a year ago

"Would really like to get back out and support my local pubs as they are in danger of going under, although I am rather put off by all this booking a table, table service only and using an app business"

Yeah I feel the same way.

A lot of the fun is being taken out of things now.

I'm still going out though

over a year ago

"Would really like to get back out and support my local pubs as they are in danger of going under, although I am rather put off by all this booking a table, table service only and using an app business

Yeah I feel the same way.

A lot of the fun is being taken out of things now.

I'm still going out though "

I think as long as we all stay safe and follow the rules and don't get too pissed we will all be alright

over a year ago

I'd rather sit at home and have a beer in the garden, at least i can go topless there

over a year ago

"I'd rather sit at home and have a beer in the garden, at least i can go topless there "

And then all of the perverts can jump over the fence and have a good nosey

over a year ago

"I'd rather sit at home and have a beer in the garden, at least i can go topless there

And then all of the perverts can jump over the fence and have a good nosey "

Post new Message to Thread