Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

naughty dirty dark sense of humour

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

who has this type of humour? It's my favourite but I met very little people who shares it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess I can be with someone I trust or know well enough to not take offence.

over a year ago

I think it depends who you chat too, sometimes sense of humour can go over ones head

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Yep. It gets dirtier after a drink. I'm amazed I've still got a clean forum record. I do try to limit it to inboxes rather than general forum chit chat

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"who has this type of humour? It's my favourite but I met very little people who shares it. "

Something I appreciate as I don't offend easily

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We genrally shouldn't be allowed out.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"We genrally shouldn't be allowed out."

I bet you would be extremely fun when out

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"who has this type of humour? It's my favourite but I met very little people who shares it. "

I’m completely without humour, hubris, charm, empathy, compassion, modesty and integrity.

But I’m really good looking, have a great gym body and big cock so I get loads of birds.

over a year ago

Hubby has a black sense of humour. As an example he was diagnosed with cancer last year and lost 4 stone.. Got a deadpool t shirt printed with "cancer putting the die in diet"... Oncologist wasn't impressed

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Hubby has a black sense of humour. As an example he was diagnosed with cancer last year and lost 4 stone.. Got a deadpool t shirt printed with "cancer putting the die in diet"... Oncologist wasn't impressed "

I’ve got to admire that.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Hubby has a black sense of humour. As an example he was diagnosed with cancer last year and lost 4 stone.. Got a deadpool t shirt printed with "cancer putting the die in diet"... Oncologist wasn't impressed "

I did something similar following the mastectomy. I caused offense to some but way I saw it was they were my new boobs and I'd put what i wanted on them

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

Warped maybe.

Remember being at work once (before I met carol). At the time I was seeing someone in Bournemouth. My manager was chatting and we were all joking about when she looked at me and said ‘you have that cheeky, mischievous dark sense of humour. I can see why she likes you’.

Was news to me. I thought I was just a bit case who made people laugh.

over a year ago

"I think it depends who you chat too, sometimes sense of humour can go over ones head "

Dis^

over a year ago

"Hubby has a black sense of humour. As an example he was diagnosed with cancer last year and lost 4 stone.. Got a deadpool t shirt printed with "cancer putting the die in diet"... Oncologist wasn't impressed

I did something similar following the mastectomy. I caused offense to some but way I saw it was they were my new boobs and I'd put what i wanted on them "

Oh it wasn't "I lost my tits not my sense of humour" one was it? Kudos...

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Very little people... Like pixies and elves?

Sorry, couldn't resist. That's my sense of humour; definitely not dark and horny.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Hubby has a black sense of humour. As an example he was diagnosed with cancer last year and lost 4 stone.. Got a deadpool t shirt printed with "cancer putting the die in diet"... Oncologist wasn't impressed

I did something similar following the mastectomy. I caused offense to some but way I saw it was they were my new boobs and I'd put what i wanted on them

Oh it wasn't "I lost my tits not my sense of humour" one was it? Kudos... "

Along the lines of..yes they're fabulous yes they're fake, the real ones were ticking time bombs. Then a cartoon bomb pic over each nipple

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

We go with the mood, personally it is fun to wave two fingers at darker things in life that scare us all. On a forum - no way - too many people to misunderstand; bound to be someone genuine, but more likely some who seek to be the first 'awake' and start foaming at the mouth.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yep. It gets dirtier after a drink. I'm amazed I've still got a clean forum record. I do try to limit it to inboxes rather than general forum chit chat"

You're extremely lucky

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"Yep. It gets dirtier after a drink. I'm amazed I've still got a clean forum record. I do try to limit it to inboxes rather than general forum chit chat

You're extremely lucky "

Ah yes you know it

There are a very few folk on here for whom I've allowed that side free reign. Even via inbox. I'm more likely to do that on kik

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

On a similar note, when my best mate of 35 years phoned to say he had terminal cancer I replied with "what colour shirt shall I wear for your funeral, and do you want to help me write your eulogy?"

He had the last laugh - his funeral was on my birthday. Knowing him, as he knew he was about to die and spent his last days planning his funeral, he'd have booked that date on purpose.

Post new Message to Thread