Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a tuesday laugh

Jump to newest

By *aul happy OP   Man
over a year ago

tilgate crawley

think your having a bad day ……

there I was , sitting at the bar, staring at my drink when in walked the biggest bloke ive ever seen he pushed me out of the way and grabs my drink and gulps it down... well he says whatcha you do about it he says menacingly as I burst into tears..come on man the biker says I didn't think you would cry like a baby .

this is the worst day of my life I said,,,,,,i am a complete failure..

I was late for a meeting and the boss fired me,,,,when I got to the parking area I found my car had been stolen and I don't have insurance...I left my wallet in the cab I took home...I found my wife in bed with the gardener and then the dog bit me,,,,so I came to the bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all ,,,, I buy a drink,drop a capsule in it and was sitting here watching the poison capsule dissolve in my drink when you turn up and push me out of the way and you drink the whole lot ,that's how bad my day has been I say ………….I turn to him and say,thats enough about me...….hows your day been

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"think your having a bad day ……

there I was , sitting at the bar, staring at my drink when in walked the biggest bloke ive ever seen he pushed me out of the way and grabs my drink and gulps it down... well he says whatcha you do about it he says menacingly as I burst into tears..come on man the biker says I didn't think you would cry like a baby .

this is the worst day of my life I said,,,,,,i am a complete failure..

I was late for a meeting and the boss fired me,,,,when I got to the parking area I found my car had been stolen and I don't have insurance...I left my wallet in the cab I took home...I found my wife in bed with the gardener and then the dog bit me,,,,so I came to the bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all ,,,, I buy a drink,drop a capsule in it and was sitting here watching the poison capsule dissolve in my drink when you turn up and push me out of the way and you drink the whole lot ,that's how bad my day has been I say ………….I turn to him and say,thats enough about me...….hows your day been "

Thanks, Paul.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread