Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tips please on a mistress role play

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fabbers

I need some tips please on a certain kink.

I’ve been asked by a friend if I will do a certain kink with him after Covid. He is not on Fab.

He wants me to be his mistress in a role play scenario, be assertive and make him do things. I don’t want this to be too advanced as it’s all new to me.

Some tips on the basics would help.

I have the kinky outfit, leather dress and thigh boots.

Bhubaysi xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

The normal thing to do is to have a pre-play negotiation.

What are both of your soft limits, (might do but go gently) and hard limits (no way Jose!). What acts are acceptable, you will find lists of acts on the internet, as his mistress give him the list to complete and you can both work through it.

Discuss with him his best experience with a mistress and what made it good and his worst experience and what made it bad.

Does he expect impact play, if so what type and how hard? You will need to research safe places to hit. You should consider safe words. Possibly in case it gets intense the aftercare you both require (you may have to Google the meaning).

If it is service or to be ordered he wants, then take a lead from his best experience.

Also a lot of mistresses don't have sex with their subs, so you need to be clear if that is on the table. If not how does he want to be rewarded for being good or punished for being bad? Impact is not good for punishment but good for funishment (play punishment).

There are some good YouTube videos on being mistress and there are some good books out there.

Two things to note, if it is fun thing and he is guiding and it is not your own will it might be considered you are not mistress but topping.

The main thing is to have fun with it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask him what kind of thing turns him on. Do you ever Sext? That can be a good way of trying out new scenarios.

'Make him do things' could mean anything from making him clean the bathroom floor with a toothbrush, to fucking him with a strap on while he is wearing women's lingerie.

Post new Message to Thread