Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question

Jump to newest

By *reat me right OP   Woman
over a year ago

Rotherham

If anyone has had their gallbladder out, did you have to stay in? Now, as far as actually having to have the OP I'm not bothered per se. I understand its keyhole and "no big thing" and the only worry I have is staying in. 6.5 hours in a and e plus another hour today was enough for me (white coat syndrome, when I was in having my Chica bee my blood pressure went so high they didnt want to release me. It was only that high due to WCS). Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"If anyone has had their gallbladder out, did you have to stay in? Now, as far as actually having to have the OP I'm not bothered per se. I understand its keyhole and "no big thing" and the only worry I have is staying in. 6.5 hours in a and e plus another hour today was enough for me (white coat syndrome, when I was in having my Chica bee my blood pressure went so high they didnt want to release me. It was only that high due to WCS). Thanks in advance."

I had mine out... Its day surgery but... Its frigging painful for 48 hours after.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

No. Went in on the morning. Waited around a bit. Had the op. Woke up later. Had a sandwich. And a pee. Went home.

Felt like I'd been stabbed the next day.

By *reat me right OP   Woman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Better than the alternative thanks guys xx

Post new Message to Thread