Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First day back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had my first day back at work today, feels good getting back in to a routine! Wee bit of normality resumed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's definitely getting more normal now I'm glad you had a good first day back.

over a year ago

"It's definitely getting more normal now I'm glad you had a good first day back."

Thanks! Hope you’re well and staying safe

over a year ago

"It's definitely getting more normal now I'm glad you had a good first day back.

Thanks! Hope you’re well and staying safe "

We are thankfully.

over a year ago

Glad you had a good day back

By *ream3.14159Man
over a year ago

Here & there

I need to get back to work, miss the tea and cigarette breaks

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Hubby went back last week and is a lot happier having his routine back (only so much DIY and housework any man wants to do!)

I’ve been working from home and dreading having to go back to an office. I rarely leave the house and I’m getting worse at the thought of mixing with people! I was brave yesterday and met a friend for a socially distance coffee and walk. But kept welling up as if I was going to cry until hubby picked me back up!

This lockdown is no good for anyone’s mental health.

over a year ago

"Hubby went back last week and is a lot happier having his routine back (only so much DIY and housework any man wants to do!)

I’ve been working from home and dreading having to go back to an office. I rarely leave the house and I’m getting worse at the thought of mixing with people! I was brave yesterday and met a friend for a socially distance coffee and walk. But kept welling up as if I was going to cry until hubby picked me back up!

This lockdown is no good for anyone’s mental health."

Sorry to hear that! I think a lot of people will be feeling the same. Just need to take it slow and easy

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Hubby went back last week and is a lot happier having his routine back (only so much DIY and housework any man wants to do!)

This lockdown is no good for anyone’s mental health.

Sorry to hear that! I think a lot of people will be feeling the same. Just need to take it slow and easy"

Yeh they were talking about that regarding those that have been shielding tonight on the news.

Just got to do things slowly.

Work we’re talking about when we return to the office last week. And I pointed out that not everyone will feel comfortable going straight back. (Off line I was thanked my one of my colleagues that wasn’t brave enough to say anything)

It’s all just odd. But I’m one of the lucky ones that have still been able to work throughout everything so I can’t complain.

Post new Message to Thread