Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone else

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like to use scents meant for the oppsite sex?

Or am I weird?

I really like Black Pepper and Ginseng which is aimed at men,and Dove Men+Care body and face wash in my bath water, it reminds me of what its like having a man in the house, I think!

I used to likeSure for Men deo as well, especially in really hot weather, because it seemed more effective than mens deo.

Gents, do you ever use ladies body wash or bubble bath?

Ladies? Just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Scents, not deliberately, but I'm with you on men's deodorant working better than women's. It's annoying actually

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I only wear men's perfume. I don't like girly floral scents. I've worn men's scents since I was 18.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I went through a phase of using Jean Paul Gaultier for men when I was younger. I mostly wore the women’s version but deviated every now and then.

I’ve matured to Versace Crystal Noir these days. I’m a creature of habit and never really change it now.

I say wear whatever tickles your fancy!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

One of my perfumes is a Britney Spears one and I'm told it's for teenagers. I like it, I don't give a toss. You do you.

over a year ago

"I went through a phase of using Jean Paul Gaultier for men when I was younger. I mostly wore the women’s version but deviated every now and then.

I’ve matured to Versace Crystal Noir these days. I’m a creature of habit and never really change it now.

I say wear whatever tickles your fancy! "

Hello, not seen you in Ages!!! Glad to see you back xx

over a year ago

Today I showered in Original Source Rhubarb and Raspberry. It makes me crumble everytime....

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

"Like to use scents meant for the oppsite sex?

Or am I weird?

I really like Black Pepper and Ginseng which is aimed at men,and Dove Men+Care body and face wash in my bath water, it reminds me of what its like having a man in the house, I think!

I used to likeSure for Men deo as well, especially in really hot weather, because it seemed more effective than mens deo.

Ladies? Just me? "

Molten Brown by any chance, cos YES! That stuff smells lovely!

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"One of my perfumes is a Britney Spears one and I'm told it's for teenagers. I like it, I don't give a toss. You do you."

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I don't mind a unisex fragrance that leans a bit more to the feminine side of things at all but there's a limit, some perfumes just feel too feminine for me to wear. Doesn't mean I don't like smelling them though.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My french boyfriend wore perfume. He was very manly but said all scents were unisex. He wore what ever scent he liked the smell of.

over a year ago

Or am I weird?

Ladies? Just me?

Molten Brown by any chance, cos YES! That stuff smells lovely!

"

It is, yes!

But Baylis and Harding made a good copy for when I am hard up too!

over a year ago

"Today I showered in Original Source Rhubarb and Raspberry. It makes me crumble everytime.... "

Add oats and a bit of spice, and whip your cream too!

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I rarely use scents as I have a very good sense of smell and they can seem overpowering.

However, I also prefer traditional Male scents, so have been known to borrow hubby's. It smells different on me anyway.

over a year ago

"Today I showered in Original Source Rhubarb and Raspberry. It makes me crumble everytime....

Add oats and a bit of spice, and whip your cream too! "

If theres whipping to be done I'd rather it be under your command

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Yes there's one particular one I've worn for years. Mainly for when I can't sleep I'll wear it in bed. No idea why

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Jo Malone fragrances are unisex and intended for layering, you can mix more than one fragrance

By *arex2Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

Or am I weird?

Ladies? Just me? "

I always do.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I use men’s Mitchum deodorant as it’s the only one that works for me. I have been known to use men’s shower gel as I’m the only female in the house

J x

over a year ago

I've used ladies shower gels and deodorant in the past when I've been staying over and forgotten mine. It's kinda nice when you get home later in the day smelling like your sexy woman.....

Post new Message to Thread