Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sissyafication and BDSM

Jump to newest

By *ovestrap69 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Croydon

Hope this is in the right section.

So here the deal, I have spoken to many women about Sissification and feminisations and they belive that these 2 go hand in hand with BDSM, I mean hardcore tied to a cross whipped till you can't walk kind of BDSM.

Howevery I enjoy the more erotic and sensual side of dressing up with women. Being the more submissive and my female partners being the more dominant ones.. They take the charge, I dress to please them, to be the one on my knees sucking their strapon and being seduced and made love to and fuck. I like the role reversal.

What do you guys things

Does BDSM go hand in had with pegging, sissy play. Or is this what people think that all sissies want?

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Bondage.

Discipline.

Sadism.

Masochism.

Nothing in there whatsoever about feminisation, sissification, or gagging on a rubber dick. Many people (wrongly) interchange kink and bdsm, but the two are not necessarily the same thing.

You do you. Kink (and indeed bdsm) is all things to all people. Being interested in one kink doesn't inherently mean you're a fan of another, often related kink.

over a year ago

Croydon

"Bondage.

Discipline.

Sadism.

Masochism.

Nothing in there whatsoever about feminisation, sissification, or gagging on a rubber dick. Many people (wrongly) interchange kink and bdsm, but the two are not necessarily the same thing.

You do you. Kink (and indeed bdsm) is all things to all people. Being interested in one kink doesn't inherently mean you're a fan of another, often related kink. "

So true, but many women think these go hand in had.

The amount of women who have tied up a sissy, Forced bi, whipped, caned is unreal. When I say but I want something more erotic and sensual they are not interisted.

Don't get me wrong I love being dominated, and spanked but I'm not into being tided up and fucked with a 20inch strapon lol

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Bondage.

Discipline.

Sadism.

Masochism.

You do you. Kink (and indeed bdsm) is all things to all people. Being interested in one kink doesn't inherently mean you're a fan of another, often related kink.

The amount of women who have tied up a sissy, Forced bi, whipped, caned is unreal. When I say but I want something more erotic and sensual they are not interisted.

Don't get me wrong I love being dominated, and spanked but I'm not into being tided up and fucked with a 20inch strapon lol"

Is 19" okay?

Seriously though, it's completely fine for the ladies you mention to enjoy the sadism side of things, but it's absolutely wrong for anyone to assert that it's an essential part of any other kink because is plainly isn't.

I guess as far as it goes, unless the other person enjoys seeing men in women's clothing, or enjoys the control aspect of having them do it or selecting what they wear, there's not much in it for them?

That is to say, there are a *lot* of male 'subs' who essentially see women as kink dispensers, whose only purpose is to provide the other half of their kinky desires, giving little to no thought as to whether they're into it or what's in it for them. It's often difficult to find someone who's kinks line up perfectly with yours, and to my mind there's only a handful of ways to solve that problem:

* A relationship. As with every aspect of a loving, healthy relationship there's a lot of give and take, compromise, and wanting to please the other. I've had partners who indulge my kinks because they cared about me, and the same in reverse. 11/10 would recommend this

* Pay for it. You get exactly what you want but there's very little energy to the scene (unless they're into it, or are very good at acting), and it often feels formulaic and forced (disclaimer: this is my experience paying for sex, not kink). 5/10 some people love this shit, and good for them - in that case it's probably a 10/10, but it'd be a last resort for me

* Find a play partner (or several if you're a lucky beggar), who share *some* of the same kinks and devise scenes together. Bit clinical, but better than the above. 7/10.

Have all the fun times.

over a year ago

Croydon

"Bondage.

Discipline.

Sadism.

Masochism.

Don't get me wrong I love being dominated, and spanked but I'm not into being tided up and fucked with a 20inch strapon lol

Is 19" okay?

Seriously though, it's completely fine for the ladies you mention to enjoy the sadism side of things, but it's absolutely wrong for anyone to assert that it's an essential part of any other kink because is plainly isn't.

I guess as far as it goes, unless the other person enjoys seeing men in women's clothing, or enjoys the control aspect of having them do it or selecting what they wear, there's not much in it for them?

That is to say, there are a *lot* of male 'subs' who essentially see women as kink dispensers, whose only purpose is to provide the other half of their kinky desires, giving little to no thought as to whether they're into it or what's in it for them. It's often difficult to find someone who's kinks line up perfectly with yours, and to my mind there's only a handful of ways to solve that problem:

* A relationship. As with every aspect of a loving, healthy relationship there's a lot of give and take, compromise, and wanting to please the other. I've had partners who indulge my kinks because they cared about me, and the same in reverse. 11/10 would recommend this

* Pay for it. You get exactly what you want but there's very little energy to the scene (unless they're into it, or are very good at acting), and it often feels formulaic and forced (disclaimer: this is my experience paying for sex, not kink). 5/10 some people love this shit, and good for them - in that case it's probably a 10/10, but it'd be a last resort for me

* Find a play partner (or several if you're a lucky beggar), who share *some* of the same kinks and devise scenes together. Bit clinical, but better than the above. 7/10.

Have all the fun times. "

Yeah so true...

But hard bdsm is not my thing.

Saying that being feminized was not my thing until a partner suggested it to me that gmshe wanted to do it to me..

Guess kinks grown

Post new Message to Thread