Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Comments that hurt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This morning I woke up to a horrible comment on a social media site, I’m not normally one to be bothered by random strangers making comments (trolls) but I was called a “Pig” and that clearly I love bacon!!! It’s laughable but hurts a bit.

Isn’t it strange how sometimes a comment that sounds worse can be brushed off, yet childish ones can hurt more!

What’s the funniest yet hurtful Comment You have been called?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fuck em, they’re wrong.

On the flip side bacon is the mist delicious thing in the world so rest assured that if you were here we’d gobble you right up

over a year ago

Yeah agree with the above Kat. You look great! And your only link with bacon is that I'd like eat you all up

over a year ago

This place can be soul destroying I think the way some people act.

over a year ago

"Yeah agree with the above Kat. You look great! And your only link with bacon is that I'd like eat you all up"

With red or brown though?

over a year ago

Mmmmmm bacon

Sorry to hear that Giantkitty, I was called fat once, how rude, I’m not fat, I’m built for comfort not for speed

over a year ago

Thank you! I’m ok, it hurts but laughing about it, I flipping love bacon!!!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Whoever said that , that's not even remotely funny !!

Unfriend whoever said that!!

I think your wonderful my fellow dance partner xx

over a year ago

"This morning I woke up to a horrible comment on a social media site, I’m not normally one to be bothered by random strangers making comments (trolls) but I was called a “Pig” and that clearly I love bacon!!! It’s laughable but hurts a bit.

Isn’t it strange how sometimes a comment that sounds worse can be brushed off, yet childish ones can hurt more!

What’s the funniest yet hurtful Comment You have been called? "

I’m sorry you had that . You’re blooming gorgeous.

Some people think it’s funny to be cruel to others, but it says everything about them, and nothing about you sweet.

X

over a year ago

I wouldn't give it the energy of writing a thread and repeating it.... Let the wankers knock themselves out....

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

My favourite on fab was that I was a "fat, ugly, midget" when I said no thank you to someone!

over a year ago

"This morning I woke up to a horrible comment on a social media site, I’m not normally one to be bothered by random strangers making comments (trolls) but I was called a “Pig” and that clearly I love bacon!!! It’s laughable but hurts a bit.

Dont you know pig means

P-retty

I-ntelligent

G-irl

And we use the bacon as protein to fuel our lovely bodies

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Was on pof tried to get a conversation going, couldn't think of a good way to start so went with cheesey pick up line (not my usual style but you gotta try) said did it hurt when you fell from heaven. She replied with how did it feel when you were rejected for being to ugly. Now I'm thick skinned but there was no call for that

over a year ago

That person clearly lacks intelligence, because despite knowing pigs eat almost anything it is doubtful that they have cannibalistic tendencies...

Stay beautiful and pay the trolls no attention

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

And that's the trouble with internet interaction whether it be social media, forums or anything else - people think it's ok to say things they wouldn't otherwise say in a normal face to face conversation, add to that that context and intent can often be lost via textual interaction, and yes the silliest throw away comments can be the most hurtful - because they're usually unexpected or are so throw away.

All you can really do is try and rise above it and take the view that it says more about the sender than the intended recipient that they are so cowardly to behave that way from behind the safety of a keyboard - which I know is easier said than done OP - there have been times that I've been stung by comments and it's knocked me back.

Sorry to hear it's happened though - not pleasant

over a year ago

i was called an ugly old granny because i turned down a meet. Also am a fat ginger women.been called that before.i have had worse said also.

over a year ago

Good things come in small packages lol

over a year ago

"My favourite on fab was that I was a "fat, ugly, midget" when I said no thank you to someone! "

Just rude!!! You are beautiful

over a year ago

Agree with the wildones. Send a message back telling them you are Smoking hot and everyone goes for baken and never the small sausage on the side.

You are hot and on my hotlist.

over a year ago

"i was called an ugly old granny because i turned down a meet. Also am a fat ginger women.been called that before.i have had worse said also."

The thing is it’s the Stupidest comments that make you feel worse!

over a year ago

Some people actually go out of their way to be hurtful just to cover up their own issues and insecurities.

Rest assured Kitty you look fabulous x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Pay it no mind. If the person means nothing to you then so should the comment.

I do love bacon though

over a year ago

An attention seeking whore who needs to get laid

Hell yeah I love attention and I have more than enough sex

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

It wasn't on here, but someone once told me that I looked "like a smackhead who's been skagged off [my] tits for eighty years".

By *exy7Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Just had a look at your photos OP - just to make sure you’re not a pig.

And l like them very much! Breasts, ass, posture. I’d take everything!

I hate the nastiness on social media.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

The big problem with any kind of written communication is that the tone of voice can get lost.

As the writer I can hear myself saying it as I type it out, but there's always the danger the recipient will not read it in the same "voice"

over a year ago

I’ve had a few nasty comments sent to me- especially when you say no to meeting during the lockdown.

It’s the abuse and then they run for the block button so you can’t do anything about it

My sympathies x

over a year ago

Always best not to try and take others comments to heart..not worth even a sarcastic reply as its what they often want..cant understand some people who seem to get off on ridiculing and insulting others. Always taught if youve nothing good to then say nothing..

over a year ago

I’ve had various insults, I get more in the real world than here, especially the pig one... I love bacon

over a year ago

90% of the time I ignore the comments or snide remarks. Once was asked as a fat whale who did I expect to fxxk me.

And on the forums two guys I had chatted with made smart comments under a thread I'd started having a go at me as I haven't had much of a sex life.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Very appropriate- about six months ago on here I think, I was dismissed as ‘gammon’.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've never felt hurt by what Internet people say to me but a guy did once try and upset me by calling me a "ginger pensioner" . Neither is really an insult is it so 1 out of 10 for effort there.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"This morning I woke up to a horrible comment on a social media site, I’m not normally one to be bothered by random strangers making comments (trolls) but I was called a “Pig” and that clearly I love bacon!!! It’s laughable but hurts

Fuck um your stunning I would be very happy with you is the filling in my sandwich.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry, OP.

over a year ago

That's why I feel sorry for muslims they will never get the pleasure of having a bacon roll with lashings of red sauce

over a year ago

I can’t recall one....clearly I’m not trying hard enough to enrage trolls.

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"My favourite on fab was that I was a "fat, ugly, midget" when I said no thank you to someone!

Just rude!!! You are beautiful "

Thank you, although at 4ft 11 I had to agree with the midget bit

over a year ago

Wtf is wrong with people, we weren't born that way, sorry that shit pisses me off, There's some horrible people in the world no doubt, but we should at least try and stop them typing. Hope you're day gets better

over a year ago

Noooo...... GK, don't take any notice. You're so pretty. Just ignore the idiots and smile at the fact that you can let that rubbish flow over you and they have the misfortune to have to make horrible comments in order to make themselves feel better.... They must have a horrible life, in order to f=do that

Smile, lovely xxx

over a year ago

Just be careful about posting stuff like this in forums, I got told off for starting a thread that mentioned a private conversation, I was suspended and told not to “air my dirty laundry”

I can’t help it if I’m a bad boy

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I have honestly never been upset by a nasty comment on social media. How can I be offended by the opinion of someone I've never even met? I usually find it amusing, and respond with sarcasm.

But it's not nice for you if it hurt you OP, try to forget about it, and I hope your day gets better

over a year ago

"This place can be soul destroying I think the way some people act. "

It wasn't on here...

over a year ago

"Just be careful about posting stuff like this in forums, I got told off for starting a thread that mentioned a private conversation, I was suspended and told not to “air my dirty laundry”

I can’t help it if I’m a bad boy "

OP said it wasn't on here..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

We can't always help what hurts, can we?

over a year ago

I turned a man down politly just a few months ago and his come back was he was desperate and I looked like I ate to many pies anyway. I was bawling. Even now it hurts.

You look sexy and lovely OP xx

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Why do you even let someone else’s ego driven comments even worry you.

Just because one person doesn’t like you doesn’t mean the next doesn’t think totally the opposite

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I turned a man down politly just a few months ago and his come back was he was desperate and I looked like I ate to many pies anyway. I was bawling. Even now it hurts.

You look sexy and lovely OP xx "

Big hugs x

It's about them, not about you. They can't handle themselves so need to displace their hurt. Unfortunately, sometimes it works.

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I turned a man down politly just a few months ago and his come back was he was desperate and I looked like I ate to many pies anyway. I was bawling. Even now it hurts.

You look sexy and lovely OP xx "

It amazes me how their first message tells you how gorgeous you are and then changes to the opposite when their pride is dented. Some are just complete idiots, he obviously thought you were yummy otherwise he wouldn't have messaged in the first place. Xxxx

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why do you even let someone else’s ego driven comments even worry you."

Why do you think people can choose what hurts them?

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I get called a ‘tranny’ every week without fail.

I wish I was. I’d probably be better at my makeup and have longer legs lol

over a year ago

Slag!

Back in the day, when I was getting some!

Nowadays, I'm sure there is many more and better ones to laugh at.

Just wished they shared them with me, instead of being inside their heads!

over a year ago

I know but it also is on here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I get called a ‘tranny’ every week without fail.

I wish I was. I’d probably be better at my makeup and have longer legs lol "

Oh so true.

over a year ago

I was once told off here that someone who looks like me should be grateful if anyone was interested.

I replied someone that looks like me has a brain to know when a no thanks is the right decision.

It is not nice OP and very unnecessary but I notice all the messages you get in the message relay threads so take comfort in those.

You are appreciated here so stay strong

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"Why do you even let someone else’s ego driven comments even worry you.

Why do you think people can choose what hurts them?"

Why do you even care what someone else says about you.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why do you even care what someone else says about you. "

Why do you think people can choose whether something causes them pain or not?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why do you even care what someone else says about you. "

Because emotions aren't always rational and can be set off by things which are otherwise unimportant?

Because other people's minds work differently to yours?

over a year ago

Hugs OP - a stupid comment made by someone can hurt.

Block and ignore x

over a year ago

I tend to find women can be the most hurtful people with comments. There seems to be an unwritten rule that they can say whatever they want to guys and we’re just supposed to accept it, ‘man up’ etc. I’ve been in situations where I’ve offered nothing but kindness and been given the most venomous brush-offs, just because it got a laugh from their mates or presumably allowed them to feel unobtainably desirable for a brief moment. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself I say. We all have feelings which may not be visible to others and only come to haunt us at night

over a year ago

I'd actually agree with this.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We always reply to a polite message, it's not necessary to be nasty to other people, but then we haven't had any issues with awful responses.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Sorry you have had nasty comments xx

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Why do you think people can choose whether something causes them pain or not? "

Yes because in reality you should not care what other people think of you. You should only care how you feel about yourself it is really that simple.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"An attention seeking whore who needs to get laid

Hell yeah I love attention and I have more than enough sex "

I think the same person might have messaged me... Or they got their lines from the same place.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You should have said I love bacon.. and since when have pigs eaten pigs you moron! Ignore them... people like that say one comment and then they think they have done the damage.. don’t let it play on your mind.. laugh it off.. if you let him or her bug you then that’s how they win.

By *ettyboob72Woman
over a year ago

Manningtree

I was once sung go my a group of lads who ate all the pies, it hurt me a lot, but they were young and should of been tuckedd up in bed, i just pushed my boobs at te barmen and ggot served before them!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I tend to find women can be the most hurtful people with comments. There seems to be an unwritten rule that they can say whatever they want to guys and we’re just supposed to accept it, ‘man up’ etc. I’ve been in situations where I’ve offered nothing but kindness and been given the most venomous brush-offs, just because it got a laugh from their mates or presumably allowed them to feel unobtainably desirable for a brief moment. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself I say. We all have feelings which may not be visible to others and only come to haunt us at night"

It's certainly true enough, although I don't in any way say this to detract from what the OP has experienced.

over a year ago

"Thank you! I’m ok, it hurts but laughing about it, I flipping love bacon!!! "

That’s the spirit and ignore the bad and embrace the good

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes because in reality you should not care what other people think of you. You should only care how you feel about yourself it is really that simple. "

You still have not explained why you think people can choose what hurts them.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I don't make comments that hert , politeness and respect goes a long way ,

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Some people are just tits who get off making others feel bad love

Try and take no notice

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes because in reality you should not care what other people think of you. You should only care how you feel about yourself it is really that simple.

You still have not explained why you think people can choose what hurts them. "

just because some people can brush anything off doesn't mean everyone can. We're all built differently, with different advantages and disadvantages.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Words are buggers, it's easier to remember the bad ones over the nice ones.

The funniest one I can remember is being called a swede head (translated from Welsh)

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

I wish I was. I’d probably be better at my makeup and have longer legs lol "

Really?? why would they say that?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Some people are just dicks who try to amuse others or make themselves feel better by putting someone else down.

It's hard to ignore some comments and they play on your mind but it really is their difficiency not yours.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I take everything with a very big pinch of salt...

At the end of the day people are hiding behind keyboards...

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Really?? why would they say that? "

I dunno. Do I look like my name should be Geoff in real life?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Eat it with impunity! My body is built on a huge bacon intake.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I dunno. Do I look like my name should be Geoff in real life? "

I'm trying to imagine you as a cis dude and... failing miserably.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

I dunno. Do I look like my name should be Geoff in real life? "

I'm sure a much better name could be given

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm trying to imagine you as a cis dude and... failing miserably."

I should try that faceapp thing I keep seeing on Twitter!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm trying to imagine you as a cis dude and... failing miserably.

I should try that faceapp thing I keep seeing on Twitter!"

Noo *brain short circuits*

over a year ago

The person is blind your stunning curves on all the right places

over a year ago

"My favourite on fab was that I was a "fat, ugly, midget" when I said no thank you to someone! "

Having viewed your public gallery, they should be driving around Durham looking at castles! You look sensational, and that's coming from somebody who doesn't match your requirements but knows a good thing when he sees it!

A lot of people come back with a derogatory remark to try and big themselves up after rejection. Dunno why. If someone replies to me that I'm not for them I thank them for their time and move on.

Fab could be made so much nicer, one comment at a time.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Here's one of my stock replies

'Run along little man, the grownups are talking'.

over a year ago

I'm amazed at how so many fabulous ladies are getting horrible and incorrect comments from... arseholes!

over a year ago

Insults hurt no matter how hard you try to ignore them

I once had a woman get out of her car at a social meet walk up to me and say I looked like a bag full of shit tied up with string and drive away

As someone with body conference issues, that wasn't a good day

over a year ago

"I've never felt hurt by what Internet people say to me but a guy did once try and upset me by calling me a "ginger pensioner" . Neither is really an insult is it so 1 out of 10 for effort there. "

I hope I look half as good as you when I get to your age xx

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I think you’re beautiful and I agree, bacon is delicious.

There are people who hide behind a keyboard making hurtful comments and make snide remarks. They get a thrill out of acting like a school yard bully.

“The tongue is small yet so sharp, think before you speak”

over a year ago

Ouch That’s quite a cutting comment and they knew that. What a total bellend.

I get told I look like a man a lot, and I’ve been called buggsbunny

I like bugs bunny though so who’s the winner really? What’s up doc.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

People can be cruel and some comments hurt more than others but hold your head high and try not them botter you.x

over a year ago

Ignorant pig

Fat fuck

A few times I've been told I look like a sexy version of Velma from Scrooby Doo... Never could decide whether that was good or bad.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ignorant pig

Fat fuck

A few times I've been told I look like a sexy version of Velma from Scrooby Doo... Never could decide whether that was good or bad. "

I've been told that too. I wear glasses and have brown hair. How imaginative.

over a year ago

"Ignorant pig

Fat fuck

A few times I've been told I look like a sexy version of Velma from Scrooby Doo... Never could decide whether that was good or bad.

I've been told that too. I wear glasses and have brown hair. How imaginative."

April 21st pictures. I don’t see the resemblance

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Strangers with vile comments behind a screen dont hurt me

over a year ago

Thank you everyone, just to reiterate it was not on here. Although I have had them on her in past.

I think I was disappointed with humans yesterday as I took a social media break and then returned yesterday and that was a first put down!!!

I get lots of lovely messages and know who and what I am, body conscious yes but confident in my own skin 100%

You guys are all so kind though and I appreciate all the lovely words and messages xx

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

First of all op, let me say you’re gorgeous and very sexy..

I have had and suffered MHI from being bullied when I was a young boy, so at some point it got me really angry and gave me issues I had to deal with most of my life, I know understand where it came from and have learned how to deal with the problem.

However, it hurts when I get any kind of abuse, so I really feel for you..

I can’t cope very well with people who are abusive..

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Ignorant pig

Fat fuck

A few times I've been told I look like a sexy version of Velma from Scrooby Doo... Never could decide whether that was good or bad. "

Definitely a good thing, always had a thing for Velma.

Post new Message to Thread