Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fancy haircuts for men with balls.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It appears that a lot of professional footballers are sporting rather stylish haircuts, synonymous with professional barbers and hairstylists, as opposed to the actions of 'her indoors' with a cheap set of clippers.

Considering the public lynching of a man who visited a castle, I'm wondering why the media hasnt jumped on this story?

Or perhaps we only vilify those we dont particularly approve of?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" It appears that a lot of professional footballers are sporting rather stylish haircuts, synonymous with professional barbers and hairstylists, as opposed to the actions of 'her indoors' with a cheap set of clippers.

Considering the public lynching of a man who visited a castle, I'm wondering why the media hasnt jumped on this story?

Or perhaps we only vilify those we dont particularly approve of?"

So just to be clear your wondering why people aren't condemning footballers for having styled haircuts in comparison to someone who set guidelines for us to social distance and then didn't follow his own rules?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

" It appears that a lot of professional footballers are sporting rather stylish haircuts, synonymous with professional barbers and hairstylists, as opposed to the actions of 'her indoors' with a cheap set of clippers.

So just to be clear your wondering why people aren't condemning footballers for having styled haircuts in comparison to someone who set guidelines for us to social distance and then didn't follow his own rules? "

Yeah pretty much.

over a year ago

I did think that watching the school meals fella on telly the other day, kinda jealous......

over a year ago

So just to be clear your wondering why people aren't condemning footballers for having styled haircuts in comparison to someone who set guidelines for us to social distance and then didn't follow his own rules? "

Or is the implication said gentleman are looking for too good for their wife to have done and there gore visited their barber during lock down?

over a year ago

It's funny how nothing matters these days unless it's the worst thing of all things EVER.... Slightly bad isn't really bad because someone else is always worse, great excuse for shit behaviour, innit....

over a year ago

So just to be clear your wondering why people aren't condemning footballers for having styled haircuts in comparison to someone who set guidelines for us to social distance and then didn't follow his own rules?

Or is the implication said gentleman are looking for too good for their wife to have done and there gore visited their barber during lock down?"

We have no idea when or who cut their hair. It could've been a decision by their managers as they're going to be on TV. They were most likely given permission so best to not dwell on it unlike Cummings

over a year ago

Or is the implication said gentleman are looking for too good for their wife to have done and there gore visited their barber during lock down?

We have no idea when or who cut their hair. It could've been a decision by their managers as they're going to be on TV. They were most likely given permission so best to not dwell on it unlike Cummings"

You should write a thread about it maybe....?

over a year ago

We have no idea when or who cut their hair. It could've been a decision by their managers as they're going to be on TV. They were most likely given permission so best to not dwell on it unlike Cummings

You should write a thread about it maybe....? "

About the footballers being given permission to have their hair cut? This seems like the right thread for that

over a year ago

About the footballers being given permission to have their hair cut? This seems like the right thread for that"

Wherever you feel at home big fella, I meant the topic you said matters more, Cummings, rather than derail this guy's thread with it....

over a year ago

This 'public lynching' was based of a witness and police interaction, you are simply assuming that footballers are visiting the barber or hairstylest, based on the the fact the their hair looks neat and tidy. I would rather praise the fact that Marcus Rashford and used his fame to help so many people. Can we not look at the good rather than looking for the bad.

over a year ago

About the footballers being given permission to have their hair cut? This seems like the right thread for that

Wherever you feel at home big fella, I meant the topic you said matters more, Cummings, rather than derail this guy's thread with it.... "

Fair enough lol. OP did mention him first though so was trying to stay on the topic

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wherever you feel at home big fella, I meant the topic you said matters more, Cummings, rather than derail this guy's thread with it....

Fair enough lol. OP did mention him first though so was trying to stay on the topic "

Ahh but you've mistakenly assumed my personal opinion maybe?

I'm using a high profile individual as an analogy of someone quite publicly breaking advice, then others clearly doing the same and not being challenged.

It's not deeming one any heinous than another, its highlighting fickle behaviour on media? We seem to choose when and if we apply rules and rip people apart as opposed to being considered and consistent. I'm trying to offer up a debate not a public lynching

over a year ago

Fair enough lol. OP did mention him first though so was trying to stay on the topic

Ahh but you've mistakenly assumed my personal opinion maybe?

I'm using a high profile individual as an analogy of someone quite publicly breaking advice, then others clearly doing the same and not being challenged.

It's not deeming one any heinous than another, its highlighting fickle behaviour on media? We seem to choose when and if we apply rules and rip people apart as opposed to being considered and consistent. I'm trying to offer up a debate not a public lynching "

I see your point, they aren't being criticized because they are in a position in favour of the public. I agree they should have to explain the situation that makes them allowed to have styled hair when the rest of us can't.

This is why I questioned the topic at the start but it seems I went in a different direction than you intend.

Sorry about that

Post new Message to Thread