Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassment overload

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Omfg I want to pure die. My laptop is really slow. I have hayfever and was on a zoom meeting with all these people in my class on a course I’m doing at uni so paused my camera with and I sneezed and blew my nose on a bloody mucky tea towel (was at side of me) and then picked it a bit and IT WAS STILL ON VIDEO.

Please tell me some humorous stories that happened to you. Help me feel better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One time I was in a zoom meeting and this woman sneezed into a tea towel and snot went everywhere, she thought she paused it, but we totally saw everything!

over a year ago

Yorkshire

"One time I was in a zoom meeting and this woman sneezed into a tea towel and snot went everywhere, she thought she paused it, but we totally saw everything! "

over a year ago

"One time I was in a zoom meeting and this woman sneezed into a tea towel and snot went everywhere, she thought she paused it, but we totally saw everything! "

Same thing happened to me, organiser made a screen shot, and made it her background.

Gorg lady tho

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Uh oh.

Something similar happened to a friend but they threw up, one of those projectile events. Now he has audio only an a photo come up which is a black screen saying ‘experiencing connection issues, audio only available at this time’.

Uses it for most their meetings now, so doesn’t have to put on an interested face

over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Uh oh.

Something similar happened to a friend but they threw up, one of those projectile events. Now he has audio only an a photo come up which is a black screen saying ‘experiencing connection issues, audio only available at this time’.

Uses it for most their meetings now, so doesn’t have to put on an interested face "

Omg. Poor guy

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Omfg I want to pure die. My laptop is really slow. I have hayfever and was on a zoom meeting with all these people in my class on a course I’m doing at uni so paused my camera with and I sneezed and blew my nose on a bloody mucky tea towel (was at side of me) and then picked it a bit and IT WAS STILL ON VIDEO.

Please tell me some humorous stories that happened to you. Help me feel better "

Peter simon did it on a shopping channel it was hilariouse and distusting at the same time. Watch it, it's a beauty.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Omfg I want to pure die. My laptop is really slow. I have hayfever and was on a zoom meeting with all these people in my class on a course I’m doing at uni so paused my camera with and I sneezed and blew my nose on a bloody mucky tea towel (was at side of me) and then picked it a bit and IT WAS STILL ON VIDEO.

Please tell me some humorous stories that happened to you. Help me feel better "

This sounds so you

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I’ve used Microsoft teams and zoom for the first time during lockdown. I was having a bit of IT bother so I was trying to get organised before a meeting. I phoned our regular IT guy, he popped on remotely, showed me what to do and he then said “and you just click on the camera when you’re ready”. As he said it he clicked on the camera

I was sat wrapped in a towel with a turban on my head! All he said was “I like your wallpaper”

I now have a piece of paper stuck over the camera

By *rchid0103Woman
over a year ago

Southport

Used Microsoft team for the first time for a conference call. I didn’t realise I’d be on camera. I had only woke up about 10 mins before the meeting there I was in pink fluffy pjs and not brushed my hair . Now I make sure I’m presentable .

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Oh thanks for the chuckle! It could have been much worse!

A friend turned her video off to go for a wee, forgot she was using headphone mic, and everyone could hear her pee!

My zooms are just me ushering the kids back out the room!

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I once did a video interview i was sat there all presentable in my shirt and tie looking smart just glad the camera didnt drop or they would have seen that thats all i was wearing best interview ever i got the job by the way

over a year ago

Pahahaha thats sooo nasty lol.

Too many stories to share here but am afraid to do so haha.

over a year ago

I was in a work meeting once with all lots of civil servants, all very straight laced and they asked me what I thought of an additional policy for a service i was opening and I said ' that would be a very useful strap on' instead of add on.

Ffs!

Post new Message to Thread