Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra extra extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hat-trick!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What are up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about absolutely anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Especially if you have biscuits. Smileyface

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Hiya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jim did you miss the news?

over a year ago

So what animal are we discussing now? Haha. X

over a year ago

"So what animal are we discussing now? Haha. X"

You pick my feline friendly friend!

over a year ago

"Hiya "

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner.

over a year ago

"Jim did you miss the news?"

I've got a lot of nocturnal catching up to do.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Hiya

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner. "

oooo does he get a award ?

over a year ago

"Jim did you miss the news?

I've got a lot of nocturnal catching up to do."

You’re in for a treat.

over a year ago

"Hiya

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner. oooo does he get a award ? "

His persistence has landed him a new wife in the form of Jamie Hants. He is a very lucky man.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Hiya

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner. oooo does he get a award ?

His persistence has landed him a new wife in the form of Jamie Hants. He is a very lucky man. "

awww bless

over a year ago

I've got a lot of nocturnal catching up to do."

Jim our Jamie is getting married

over a year ago

You’re in for a treat. "

over a year ago

"Hiya

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner. oooo does he get a award ? "

I will buy him a coffee, in Shrewsbury. Whenever the flip we're allowed to live our lives like we used to do in the olden days. Yes, it's only been three months, but it feels like years.

over a year ago

"Hiya

Hiya. Moreno you have achieved the very rare accolade of being the night's fourth ¹st poster. I can only applaud you, and say hiya sarcastically, but in a fun sarcastic manner, and not a mean spirited sarcastic manner. oooo does he get a award ?

I will buy him a coffee, in Shrewsbury. Whenever the flip we're allowed to live our lives like we used to do in the olden days. Yes, it's only been three months, but it feels like years."

All my firstfaces and you have never offered me that I thought I gave good gif

over a year ago

You’re in for a treat. "

I'm looking forward to reading the nocturnals tomorrow today. Smileyface

over a year ago

"So what animal are we discussing now? Haha. X

You pick my feline friendly friend! "

Pandas!! I like pandas! X

over a year ago

"Hiya

His persistence has landed him a new wife in the form of Jamie Hants. He is a very lucky man. "

Dedication is what you need.

over a year ago

Jim our Jamie is getting married"

It had to happen eventually.

over a year ago

"So what animal are we discussing now? Haha. X

You pick my feline friendly friend!

Pandas!! I like pandas! X"

Oh I love pandas!

Did you know every panda in captivity around the world are on loan from China? China have AAALLLL the pandas!

I don’t blame them. If I could own all the pandas, I would.

over a year ago

Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact.

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact."
jim we already have a pandemic

over a year ago

It had to happen eventually."

You helped to make it happen Jimface

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Just been catching up, thank you Jim i think its my first ever being the first poster so i will gladly take you up on your offer of a coffee as i would like to ask you a question given my latest good news of being my best man at my wedding to my beautiful new fiancé jamie(not real name)

over a year ago

"Just been catching up, thank you Jim i think its my first ever being the first poster so i will gladly take you up on your offer of a coffee as i would like to ask you a question given my latest good news of being my best man at my wedding to my beautiful new fiancé jamie(not real name) "

over a year ago

"Hiya

I will buy him a coffee, in Shrewsbury. Whenever the flip we're allowed to live our lives like we used to do in the olden days. Yes, it's only been three months, but it feels like years.

All my firstfaces and you have never offered me that I thought I gave good gif "

If you want a coffee in Shrewsbury, a coffee in Shrewsbury you shall have. I'll show the way Chelsea fans walked to Gay Meadow in 1979 when Shrewsbury won by three goals to nil.

over a year ago

When all this lockdown business is over, and we’re all looking back on it it’s going to be nice to compare how we all used this time.

Some of my friends have became exceptional bakers, some have improved their fitness, some have just learnt to slow down and enjoy being at home doing nothing.

And me? I became an expert in animals. Especially hummingbirds.

over a year ago

"Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact. jim we already have a pandemic"

Why didn't you tell me this earlier?

over a year ago

It had to happen eventually.

You helped to make it happen Jimface "

I'm awesome.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"When all this lockdown business is over, and we’re all looking back on it it’s going to be nice to compare how we all used this time.

Some of my friends have became exceptional bakers, some have improved their fitness, some have just learnt to slow down and enjoy being at home doing nothing.

"

why humming birds?

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"When all this lockdown business is over, and we’re all looking back on it it’s going to be nice to compare how we all used this time.

"

did you know hummingbirds can see colors that humans can't

over a year ago

"Hiya

If you want a coffee in Shrewsbury, a coffee in Shrewsbury you shall have. I'll show the way Chelsea fans walked to Gay Meadow in 1979 when Shrewsbury won by three goals to nil."

I have sent you pandas too. I used to go to watch my brother play football in the 70's.

over a year ago

"Just been catching up, thank you Jim i think its my first ever being the first poster so i will gladly take you up on your offer of a coffee as i would like to ask you a question given my latest good news of being my best man at my wedding to my beautiful new fiancé jamie(not real name) "

Cheers!

over a year ago

"

And you are getting married

over a year ago

did you know hummingbirds can see colors that humans can't"

Seriously?!

I’m coming back as a hummingbird. I really want to see those!

over a year ago

"

*Nods knowingly*

over a year ago

why humming birds?"

The space makes all the difference.

over a year ago

why humming birds?"

Last night there was A LOT of facts on hummingbirds

over a year ago

did you know hummingbirds can see colors that humans can't"

My mind is blown.

over a year ago

"Hiya

If you want a coffee in Shrewsbury, a coffee in Shrewsbury you shall have. I'll show the way Chelsea fans walked to Gay Meadow in 1979 when Shrewsbury won by three goals to nil.

I have sent you pandas too. I used to go to watch my brother play football in the 70's. "

over a year ago

On this day 1885 The Statue of Liberty arrived at New York harbour.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Hiya

If you want a coffee in Shrewsbury, a coffee in Shrewsbury you shall have. I'll show the way Chelsea fans walked to Gay Meadow in 1979 when Shrewsbury won by three goals to nil."

a coffee with you is what i would love and to walk that would would be amazing as an Arsenal fan i dislike chelsea lol

over a year ago

"Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact."

Well I have one fact!

Pandas definitely had nothing to do with coronavirus

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

why humming birds?

Last night there was A LOT of facts on hummingbirds "

Hummingbirds also have no sense of smell

over a year ago

"Hiya

a coffee with you is what i would love and to walk that would would be amazing as an Arsenal fan i dislike chelsea lol "

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"On this day 1885 The Statue of Liberty arrived at New York harbour."

Did you know its not the only one produced the other resides in Paris

over a year ago

"Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact.

Well I have one fact!

Pandas definitely had nothing to do with coronavirus "

To clarify, is it safe to drink Panda Pops?

over a year ago

"On this day 1885 The Statue of Liberty arrived at New York harbour.

Did you know its not the only one produced the other resides in Paris "

What?!

over a year ago

"Hiya

a coffee with you is what i would love and to walk that would would be amazing as an Arsenal fan i dislike chelsea lol "

Erm Martyn ( not to be my not real son-in-law) that was directed at your future (not real) mother in law. As she is a Chelsea season ticket holder

over a year ago

Did you know its not the only one produced the other resides in Paris "

Seriously?! I’ve never seen it in Paris. I never saw a hunch backed bell ringer either.

Paris is so dreamy

over a year ago

Seriously?! I’ve never seen it in Paris. I never saw a hunch backed bell ringer either.

Paris is so dreamy "

Well you could go there on honeymoon?

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

What?!"

Yes Jim Paris gave america the statue of liberty in 1886 not 1885 and the usa the gave Paris a smaller one in 1889 fact machine tonight me im all loved up you see

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Paris is so dreamy "

It resides at pont de Grenelle and Paris for our honeymoon would be amazing

over a year ago

Paris is so dreamy

Well you could go there on honeymoon? "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k

LANA DEL REY - HONEYMOON - YouTube

over a year ago

Paris is so dreamy

It resides at pont de Grenelle and Paris for our honeymoon would be amazing"

We have to go to Angelinas for hot chocolate and Mont-Blanc

over a year ago

On this day 1939 Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is the last person to be publicly guillotined in Versailles, France, outside Saint-Pierre prison. I wonder if he played on the wing? He was a Weidmann.

over a year ago

"On this day 1939 Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is the last person to be publicly guillotined in Versailles, France, outside Saint-Pierre prison. I wonder if he played on the wing? He was a Weidmann."

That actually made me laugh out loud.

over a year ago

"On this day 1939 Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is the last person to be publicly guillotined in Versailles, France, outside Saint-Pierre prison. I wonder if he played on the wing? He was a Weidmann.

That actually made me laugh out loud. "

over a year ago

Nocturnal love to, you know who you are.

over a year ago

"Cats is on panda facts. And it wouldn't be a nocturnal thread if I didn't do at least one on this day fact.

Well I have one fact!

To clarify, is it safe to drink Panda Pops?"

I’d go with yes

over a year ago

Well I have one fact!

I’d go with yes "

Just don't share a straw

over a year ago

On this day 1994 after a televised low speed car chase OJ Simpson is arrested for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

over a year ago

Well I have one fact!

I’d go with yes "

Thank you.

over a year ago

I'm a low speed typist.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"On this day 1994 after a televised low speed car chase OJ Simpson is arrested for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman."
I can remember that happening he was acquitted tho he then later in 2008 got found guilty

over a year ago

On this day 2012 Rodney King died.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Paris is so dreamy

It resides at pont de Grenelle and Paris for our honeymoon would be amazing

We have to go to Angelinas for hot chocolate and Mont-Blanc "

Oooo hot chocolate that would be amazing you know my sweet tooth so well

over a year ago

"On this day 1994 after a televised low speed car chase OJ Simpson is arrested for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. I can remember that happening he was acquitted tho he then later in 2008 got found guilty "

There was a civil case? Then a robbery? A crazy, sad life.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"On this day 1994 after a televised low speed car chase OJ Simpson is arrested for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. I can remember that happening he was acquitted tho he then later in 2008 got found guilty

There was a civil case? Then a robbery? A crazy, sad life."

yes they got awarded something like 33 million but he moved to florida and settled in Miami ig I remember right to avoid paying it and yes it was robbery and kid napping wasnt it

over a year ago

On this day 1973 Dolly Parton recorded I Will Always Love You.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsQR72HY0s

Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You (Audio) - YouTube

over a year ago

"On this day 1994 after a televised low speed car chase OJ Simpson is arrested for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. I can remember that happening he was acquitted tho he then later in 2008 got found guilty

There was a civil case? Then a robbery? A crazy, sad life. yes they got awarded something like 33 million but he moved to florida and settled in Miami ig I remember right to avoid paying it and yes it was robbery and kid napping wasnt it "

Something like that.

over a year ago

Made you look.

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"Hat-trick!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What are up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about absolutely anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Especially if you have biscuits. Smileyface "

Morning or is it night either way I’m in

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Made you look."

To be fair Jim when ever i see you were the last to post i will always have a look see what fact i can learn

over a year ago

"Hat-trick!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What are up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about absolutely anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Especially if you have biscuits. Smileyface

Morning or is it night either way I’m in "

Hello! I think most people have sensibly gone to sleep.

over a year ago

"Made you look.

To be fair Jim when ever i see you were the last to post i will always have a look see what fact i can learn "

It's Barry Manilow's birthday today.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Made you look.

To be fair Jim when ever i see you were the last to post i will always have a look see what fact i can learn

It's Barry Manilow's birthday today. "

Well a big happy birthday to Barry Manilow he is a very lucky man to be sharing his birthday with the great Ash

over a year ago

"Made you look.

Well a big happy birthday to Barry Manilow he is a very lucky man to be sharing his birthday with the great Ash "

He certainly is.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Made you look.

Well a big happy birthday to Barry Manilow he is a very lucky man to be sharing his birthday with the great Ash

He certainly is."

Jim do you just spam all early morning forum threads if so can i join in thay make me laugh

over a year ago

"Made you look.

He certainly is.

Jim do you just spam all early morning forum threads if so can i join in thay make me laugh "

Excuse me, I don't spam. How dare you.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Made you look.

He certainly is.

Jim do you just spam all early morning forum threads if so can i join in thay make me laugh

Excuse me, I don't spam. How dare you."

I apologise please excuse my wording. Its makeing me chuckle though reading some of them

over a year ago

"Made you look.

He certainly is.

I apologise please excuse my wording. Its makeing me chuckle though reading some of them "

Apology accepted.

over a year ago

"Made you look.

Well a big happy birthday to Barry Manilow he is a very lucky man to be sharing his birthday with the great Ash "

He really is

over a year ago

"Made you look.

He really is "

over a year ago

"Made you look.

He certainly is.

Excuse me, I don't spam. How dare you."

It isn't spam it is Jim's way of doing a bump

over a year ago

Come on Villa!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I’m late for the nocturnal

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Made you look.

He certainly is.

It isn't spam it is Jim's way of doing a bump "

Its had me in stiches to be honest this morning future mother in law (not real mother of bride) time for me to sleep and dream of my new fiancé night all X

over a year ago

"I’m late for the nocturnal "

You made it eventually. If you're gonna be late, be late late.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I’m late for the nocturnal

You made it eventually. If you're gonna be late, be late late."

Or am I early?

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!"

Moreno I noticed ignored my comment about Chelsea last night

over a year ago

Or am I early? "

You are fashionably Babs so you are not restricted by mortal time

over a year ago

Or am I early? "

You're anything you want to be.

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!

Moreno I noticed ignored my comment about Chelsea last night "

I'm not Moreno.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Or am I early?

You're anything you want to be."

Derek says thank you.

I’ve no idea why that made me laugh but it did

Have a great day James x

over a year ago

Or am I early?

You're anything you want to be.

Derek says thank you.

I’ve no idea why that made me laugh but it did

Have a great day James x "

x

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!

I'm not Moreno."

I know you aren't but he invited himself for my coffee and a walk to the 1979 gay meadow.

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!

I'm not Moreno.

I know you aren't but he invited himself for my coffee and a walk to the 1979 gay meadow."

I never thought he'd want to walk the gay walk with me.

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!

I'm not Moreno.

I know you aren't but he invited himself for my coffee and a walk to the 1979 gay meadow.

I never thought he'd want to walk the gay walk with me. "

It is my gay walk (stomps foot and and pulls a petulant face)

over a year ago

"Come on Villa!

I'm not Moreno.

I never thought he'd want to walk the gay walk with me.

It is my gay walk (stomps foot and and pulls a petulant face) "

over a year ago

Sorry for dissappearing last night. The cow I was trying to MILK tried to kill me.

I'm glad the lover birds survived Jim.

over a year ago

"Sorry for dissappearing last night. The cow I was trying to MILK tried to kill me.

I'm glad the lover birds survived Jim. "

The cow that turned.

Me too.

Have a happy Wednesday.

over a year ago

"

This makes me very happy for some strange reasons!

over a year ago

She's happy for some strange reason. ^

over a year ago

"She's happy for some strange reason. ^"

Stop pointing at me

I had a good sleep too. That's less strange.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Jim dont u ever sleep

over a year ago

"Jim dont u ever sleep "

I sleep sometimes.