Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many profiles

Jump to newest

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Curious to know if it’s common to have multiple profile beyond the usual one couple, one single.

I expect those that do won’t reply but just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is hard enough to keep up with one. Why would anyone want two unless for nefarious deeds.

over a year ago

I think it’s quite common for couples accounts to have their own singles account.

I’m just me. I don’t have the organisational skills to have multiple accounts

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Have you never been asked to set up another by someone you’ve met ?

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Waaay too much hassle.

Maybe they want at least one account that wont reject them (or can verify them....)

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"It is hard enough to keep up with one. Why would anyone want two unless for nefarious deeds. "

FWB , Club mates etc

over a year ago

"It is hard enough to keep up with one. Why would anyone want two unless for nefarious deeds.

FWB , Club mates etc "

Still doesn't make sense. Surely that is what chats/ group chats are on other media platforms?

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"It is hard enough to keep up with one. Why would anyone want two unless for nefarious deeds.

FWB , Club mates etc

Still doesn't make sense. Surely that is what chats/ group chats are on other media platforms?"

Doesn’t make sense to us either - on this site we just have this one profile and that’s enough! But have seen it , MM buddies, M singles , same M on at least 2-3 active couples with different female Subs is it allowed ?

over a year ago

FWB , Club mates etc

Still doesn't make sense. Surely that is what chats/ group chats are on other media platforms?

Doesn’t make sense to us either - on this site we just have this one profile and that’s enough! But have seen it , MM buddies, M singles , same M on at least 2-3 active couples with different female Subs is it allowed ? "

Oh my lord I would get confused.

I guess if you ultimately meet as couple from that profile in essence it would be a couples profile.

over a year ago

Yes, might be ok for couples to have two each, but when it’s a single person surely it’s being deceptive? Why would a single need 2?

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

FWB , Club mates etc

Doesn’t make sense to us either - on this site we just have this one profile and that’s enough! But have seen it , MM buddies, M singles , same M on at least 2-3 active couples with different female Subs is it allowed ? "

Actually the D/s one is probably the only one that does make sense. A Dom might be with multiple subs and want an identity for each for the sub to put up pics.

Its all allowed, particularly if they are paying!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think you head into dangerous territory when individuals from couples have other couples accounts.

They could be poly and have different profiles for different partners but the other and more likely scenario is that they aren't a "real couple" so to speak.

Yes they may meet together, but who knows, perhaps one of them has a "real" partner at home that is totally clueless.

People who despise cheating could easily think they were meeting a genuine couple when in fact they're finding themselves complicit in a cheat fest.

over a year ago

"I think you head into dangerous territory when individuals from couples have other couples accounts.

They could be poly and have different profiles for different partners but the other and more likely scenario is that they aren't a "real couple" so to speak.

Yes they may meet together, but who knows, perhaps one of them has a "real" partner at home that is totally clueless.

People who despise cheating could easily think they were meeting a genuine couple when in fact they're finding themselves complicit in a cheat fest. "

*Waves*

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

FWB , Club mates etc

Doesn’t make sense to us either - on this site we just have this one profile and that’s enough! But have seen it , MM buddies, M singles , same M on at least 2-3 active couples with different female Subs is it allowed ?

Actually the D/s one is probably the only one that does make sense. A Dom might be with multiple subs and want an identity for each for the sub to put up pics.

Its all allowed, particularly if they are paying! "

If you met a single guy and later found out he had multiple active profiles on here with different subs, would you not be angry ? When you view a profile do you expect to be informed of anything like that ?

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I think you head into dangerous territory when individuals from couples have other couples accounts.

People who despise cheating could easily think they were meeting a genuine couple when in fact they're finding themselves complicit in a cheat fest. "

We see a lot of this. Mrs would be mortified if a couple we met turned our to be having an affair and I’d be in a lot of trouble ! , I have to be detective before a meet. You would be surprised how many people link WhatsApp to FB and give this away when their profile pops up after we’ve chatted and we see a different wife !!!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

People who despise cheating could easily think they were meeting a genuine couple when in fact they're finding themselves complicit in a cheat fest.

We see a lot of this. Mrs would be mortified if a couple we met turned our to be having an affair and I’d be in a lot of trouble ! , I have to be detective before a meet. You would be surprised how many people link WhatsApp to FB and give this away when their profile pops up after we’ve chatted and we see a different wife !!!"

Mortifying when you're one half of the deceitful couple and don't realise you're being taken for a cunt too with no clue you're no more than a mistress and that you then meet others and involve them by accident in a web of bullshit.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"It is hard enough to keep up with one. Why would anyone want two unless for nefarious deeds. "

We are agreed on that one. Nefarious/duplicitous/deception .....

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

FWB , Club mates etc

Its all allowed, particularly if they are paying!

If you met a single guy and later found out he had multiple active profiles on here with different subs, would you not be angry ? When you view a profile do you expect to be informed of anything like that ?"

In this specific example it would be likely the Dom would actively promote their status, it would be part of their power over all 'their' subs. To follow your point though - yes the multi-profile would be an enabler of deceit. But it still boils down to the intent of the individual, and they can lie whether they have one account or many.

over a year ago

"Curious to know if it’s common to have multiple profile beyond the usual one couple, one single.

I expect those that do won’t reply but just curious "

Don't know if it's common but I have various different profiles. Makes it much easier to keep things separate.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Curious to know if it’s common to have multiple profile beyond the usual one couple, one single.

I expect those that do won’t reply but just curious "

I have/do.

In my ten years of being here, I've run socials under one name in different areas. There are three of those but one needs deleting and all of them had co hosts.

I've also had about three others in the past for specific reasons and scenarios, all of which have been deleted because they fulfilled their purpose and all of those were and are truthful.

It's silly to think that just because one person has one profile they are being honest and truthful and those with more are lying.

I'm amazed that nobody has picked up on the comment that poly couples are not in real relationships, what an absurd thing to say!

People lie on their profiles, people don't. It's up to the reader to find out truth should they want to before they interact with anyone.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I only have one. I know others definitely have more than 1 though as I swear I've blocked the same guy 5 times .

over a year ago

I have/do.

In my ten years of being here, I've run socials under one name in different areas. There are three of those but one needs deleting and all of them had co hosts.

I've also had about three others in the past for specific reasons and scenarios, all of which have been deleted because they fulfilled their purpose and all of those were and are truthful.

It's silly to think that just because one person has one profile they are being honest and truthful and those with more are lying.

I'm amazed that nobody has picked up on the comment that poly couples are not in real relationships, what an absurd thing to say!

People lie on their profiles, people don't. It's up to the reader to find out truth should they want to before they interact with anyone."

over a year ago

could you imagine the skills it would take to organise and maintain and be active on more than one? Ain't nobody got time for that

i have my profile, that's more than enough thanks.

Px

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I have/do.

People lie on their profiles, people don't. It's up to the reader to find out truth should they want to before they interact with anyone."

I didn't mean that poly couples weren't in real relationship. When I used the term "real" I meant the ones where as far as the woman is concerned she is in a relationship, she is with her partner, yet he has a wife at home. The ones who are told they are the girlfriend when they're no more than a mistress.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"could you imagine the skills it would take to organise and maintain and be active on more than one? Ain't nobody got time for that

i have my profile, that's more than enough thanks.

Px "

O but some do have multiple profiles, its always fun spotting those extra profiles.

Post new Message to Thread