FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time that's technically extra extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Loving cats? Playing video games? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about absolutely anything you want. Everyone is welcome. Smileyface

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hola

Reply privately

over a year ago

more feline facts please everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awight?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hola"

Rose, you're only tonight's ³rd ¹st poster, nice work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" more feline facts please everyone "

That's a good theme. I used to have a lovely boy cat named Steven who would follow me on the walks with my crazy dog. We looked quite comical together. My cat following gracefully .. my dog digging ground to find moles.. bloody lunatic she was.. and me facepalming in the middle of this tragicomedy.. getting funny eye rolling like glances from the cat.. you could think he was about to say something mean about the dogs habits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hola

Rose, you're only tonight's ³rd ¹st poster, nice work."

Only? How dare you

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Good evening Jim.....Hello everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cats developed the ability to meow to communicate with humans, not other cats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Awight?"

Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hola

Rose, you're only tonight's ³rd ¹st poster, nice work.

Only? How dare you"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim.....Hello everyone "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lorraine. How are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" more feline facts please everyone

That's a good theme. I used to have a lovely boy cat named Steven who would follow me on the walks with my crazy dog. We looked quite comical together. My cat following gracefully .. my dog digging ground to find moles.. bloody lunatic she was.. and me facepalming in the middle of this tragicomedy.. getting funny eye rolling like glances from the cat.. you could think he was about to say something mean about the dogs habits. "

I love that! I’m such a animal lover but I prefer cats to dogs. I’m a cat lady.

My cat used to make me feel bad about myself. He used to look down his nose in disgust at me when he caught me dancing or doing something stupid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cats developed the ability to meow to communicate with humans, not other cats."

they’re so manipulative. I buy dreamies for my neighbours cat. She guilts me into treats!

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

funnily enough I’m using google to see if I can train my kitten on lead so she can experience the garden with us until the vets reopen ,as she was due to be spayed but it was cancelled .

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a good theme. I used to have a lovely boy cat named Steven who would follow me on the walks with my crazy dog. We looked quite comical together. My cat following gracefully .. my dog digging ground to find moles.. bloody lunatic she was.. and me facepalming in the middle of this tragicomedy.. getting funny eye rolling like glances from the cat.. you could think he was about to say something mean about the dogs habits.

My cat used to make me feel bad about myself. He used to look down his nose in disgust at me when he caught me dancing or doing something stupid "

Jamie you are a cat lady because cat rhymes with hat and I need to buy a hat for your nuptials

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a good theme. I used to have a lovely boy cat named Steven who would follow me on the walks with my crazy dog. We looked quite comical together. My cat following gracefully .. my dog digging ground to find moles.. bloody lunatic she was.. and me facepalming in the middle of this tragicomedy.. getting funny eye rolling like glances from the cat.. you could think he was about to say something mean about the dogs habits. "

Hahahaha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" more feline facts please everyone funnily enough I’m using google to see if I can train my kitten on lead so she can experience the garden with us until the vets reopen ,as she was due to be spayed but it was cancelled ."

if you let her run free you’ll have grand kittens !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found this:

Should I head butt my cat?

The head butting (also known as “bunting”) behaviour can also be taken as a sign of love. Both domestic cats and wild cats (like lions) will face rub and headbutt with cats they know well. They also do it to members of their pride as a way to mark each other as family and show affection.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My cat used to make me feel bad about myself. He used to look down his nose in disgust at me when he caught me dancing or doing something stupid

Jamie you are a cat lady because cat rhymes with hat and I need to buy a hat for your nuptials "

Oh lois! sadly the wedding is off. Moreno and I did not work out. Back to the drawing board!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jamie you are a cat lady because cat rhymes with hat and I need to buy a hat for your nuptials "

Did I miss the most important nocturnal announcement to come ?

You do know Jamie.. you should share news with us first. We are on this finding husband journey together. Dont you forget it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That adorable street cat I was banging in about earlier? Lived in a house with us 3 boys. Used to scratch any and all females who visited nore often than she felt appropriate...

"Piss off now, these are my boys"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jamie you are a cat lady because cat rhymes with hat and I need to buy a hat for your nuptials

Oh lois! sadly the wedding is off. Moreno and I did not work out. Back to the drawing board! "

You could dream your dream man and hope your mind actually attracts him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found this:

The head butting (also known as “bunting”) behaviour can also be taken as a sign of love. Both domestic cats and wild cats (like lions) will face rub and headbutt with cats they know well. They also do it to members of their pride as a way to mark each other as family and show affection.

"

Oh my god. So when I go home to my parents, when my mums cat head butts me does that mean he thinks I’m part of his pride? I’m going to cry. This is too much love!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That adorable street cat I was banging in about earlier? Lived in a house with us 3 boys. Used to scratch any and all females who visited nore often than she felt appropriate...

"

So possessive

Reply privately

over a year ago

they’re so manipulative. I buy dreamies for my neighbours cat. She guilts me into treats! "

Non of the cats on my estate are friendly. well they might be friendly to their humans. I have to walk for at least five minutes to find a cat to give my attention to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found this:

Oh my god. So when I go home to my parents, when my mums cat head butts me does that mean he thinks I’m part of his pride? I’m going to cry. This is too much love! "

You must test it! In fact we should recruit more participants.

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

" more feline facts please everyone funnily enough I’m using google to see if I can train my kitten on lead so she can experience the garden with us until the vets reopen ,as she was due to be spayed but it was cancelled .

if you let her run free you’ll have grand kittens ! "

I would if I lived more rural as I love kittens but sadly I live by to many main roads..

Reply privately

over a year ago

they’re so manipulative. I buy dreamies for my neighbours cat. She guilts me into treats!

Non of the cats on my estate are friendly. well they might be friendly to their humans. I have to walk for at least five minutes to find a cat to give my attention to. "

You should walk around with dreamies. Like Jamie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh lois! sadly the wedding is off. Moreno and I did not work out. Back to the drawing board!

You could dream your dream man and hope your mind actually attracts him? "

I should! Or maybe I’ll write down who he will be on a piece of paper then put it on the fire. It will blow up the chimney and into the sky and he will appear.

He’ll be like Mary Poppins!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Lorraine

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The Cheetah is the only cat that has non retractable claws

Reply privately

over a year ago

" more feline facts please everyone funnily enough I’m using google to see if I can train my kitten on lead so she can experience the garden with us until the vets reopen ,as she was due to be spayed but it was cancelled ."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, J&R. Good luck with your single kindling.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I should! Or maybe I’ll write down who he will be on a piece of paper then put it on the fire. It will blow up the chimney and into the sky and he will appear.

"

I am already imagining him freshly created. Perfect and covered only by umbrella or the almighty bag. Why we didnt think of that fix earlier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I have more! The oldest recorded “grave” for a cat is over 9500 years old in cypress. The cat was properly laid to rest among family graves, which suggests it was a pet.

So we’ve had pet cats for almost 10000 years!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh lois! sadly the wedding is off. Moreno and I did not work out. Back to the drawing board! "

Oh my goodness my your love life is like being on a big dipper. I cannot keep up

Jim we really do need to try and find Jamie a husband. She will become the Hampshire snack cat lady. We will converse via Gif please tomorrow

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I once rescued a beautiful little black and white cat who appeared lost near my house. Called the RSPCA who came and tagged her to say if the owners dont respond in 7 days whell be taken in 14 days later i cut that off and tooke her in that was 11 years ago and my little jessiecat is still going strong. Even if she was scared of my giant house rabbit i had at the time called henry

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Cheetah is the only cat that has non retractable claws "

That's a great but of info.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found this:

"

I used to Eskimo kiss my cat.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hi Jimmy hi everyone x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like that one! Although my youngest cat Jadzia seems to believe her claws are non-retractable

Reply privately

over a year ago

Non of the cats on my estate are friendly. well they might be friendly to their humans. I have to walk for at least five minutes to find a cat to give my attention to.

You should walk around with dreamies. Like Jamie. "

Agreed. You gotta out manipulate the master manipulators. I have the treats. I have the power.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should walk around with dreamies. Like Jamie. "

I might have to do that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x"

Ello lovely

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I like that one! Although my youngest cat Jadzia seems to believe her claws are non-retractable "

The cheetah is in the new wonder woman film

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should walk around with dreamies. Like Jamie.

I might have to do that."

Dreamies are better than catnip!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That adorable street cat I was banging in about earlier? Lived in a house with us 3 boys. Used to scratch any and all females who visited nore often than she felt appropriate...

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x"

Hello hello

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooo I wonder why that is. I would love to see one running on the wild at full speed. Not towards me of course. I’m not built for speed and I’m not much of a fighter.

Fight or flight fails people like me. We need a middle ground response.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x

Ello lovely"

Hi x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am already imagining him freshly created. Perfect and covered only by umbrella or the almighty bag. Why we didnt think of that fix earlier. "

Wouldn’t that be wonderful if that happened?! If I wish hard enough maybe the universe will create him!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You might pull

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening Lorraine. Have you got sunshine still?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a good fact. Do you know why?

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Jamie i dont feel we gave it a good enough chance for our love to truely blossom into full plumage like the delightful peacock. I feel our love of snacks and all things animals would make for a true romance that will only blossom like the hummingbirds feeder. I could show that sweet tooth of yours what flavours it has been missing from muffins and ben and jerrys to my home made warm brownies and cookie dough. Oh please wont you reconsider my proposal and allow dear lois the chance to buy her hat and Jim to be but my best man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooo I wonder why that is. I would love to see one running on the wild at full speed. Not towards me of course. I’m not built for speed and I’m not much of a fighter.

Fight or flight fails people like me. We need a middle ground response. "

I reckon you / one could take a lone cheetah. The big cats tho, fuck that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I have more! The oldest recorded “grave” for a cat is over 9500 years old in cypress. The cat was properly laid to rest among family graves, which suggests it was a pet.

So we’ve had pet cats for almost 10000 years! "

Ohhhh! That is a super good fact! I know that dogs were domesticated because of their ability to work live in a pack. They were guard dogs and hunters for humans in return for scraps of food. It was a match made in heaven.

I reckon cats just meowed at the f*cking window until people just said just let it in then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy ya'll, cats walk like giraffe's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jamie i dont feel we gave it a good enough chance for our love to truely blossom into full plumage like the delightful peacock. I feel our love of snacks and all things animals would make for a true romance that will only blossom like the hummingbirds feeder. I could show that sweet tooth of yours what flavours it has been missing from muffins and ben and jerrys to my home made warm brownies and cookie dough. Oh please wont you reconsider my proposal and allow dear lois the chance to buy her hat and Jim to be but my best man"

I'm not an expert in the romantic arts, but I think this guy likes you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhhh! That is a super good fact! I know that dogs were domesticated because of their ability to work live in a pack. They were guard dogs and hunters for humans in return for scraps of food. It was a match made in heaven.

I reckon cats just meowed at the f*cking window until people just said just let it in then "

Bother that cat. Get in ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm now going to refer to my ballbag as the almighty bag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I reckon cats just meowed at the f*cking window until people just said just let it in then "

Works for cats and for me! I just turn up and yell FEED ME!!

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Jamie i dont feel we gave it a good enough chance for our love to truely blossom into full plumage like the delightful peacock. I feel our love of snacks and all things animals would make for a true romance that will only blossom like the hummingbirds feeder. I could show that sweet tooth of yours what flavours it has been missing from muffins and ben and jerrys to my home made warm brownies and cookie dough. Oh please wont you reconsider my proposal and allow dear lois the chance to buy her hat and Jim to be but my best man

I'm not an expert in the romantic arts, but I think this guy likes you "

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm not an expert in the romantic arts, but I think this guy likes you "

He likes everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm now going to refer to my ballbag as the almighty bag."

Why not I say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my goodness my your love life is like being on a big dipper. I cannot keep up

Jim we really do need to try and find Jamie a husband. She will become the Hampshire snack cat lady. We will converse via Gif please tomorrow "

We'll gif tomorrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm now going to refer to my ballbag as the almighty bag."

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm now going to refer to my ballbag as the almighty bag.

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

"

Snacks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bishop and his almighty bag. Doesnt sound too bad, Jim.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I'm not an expert in the romantic arts, but I think this guy likes you

He likes everyone "

What can i say im a friendly man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I once rescued a beautiful little black and white cat who appeared lost near my house. Called the RSPCA who came and tagged her to say if the owners dont respond in 7 days whell be taken in 14 days later i cut that off and tooke her in that was 11 years ago and my little jessiecat is still going strong. Even if she was scared of my giant house rabbit i had at the time called henry "

I used to have a little black and white Jessie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Snacks"

Are those the ones you need to eat alive? Like in those survival tv shows?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yassy. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Snacks

Are those the ones you need to eat alive? Like in those survival tv shows?"

Ew they would wriggle about and everything...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jim we really do need to try and find Jamie a husband. She will become the Hampshire snack cat lady. We will converse via Gif please tomorrow

We'll gif tomorrow."

you guys are too good to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Snacks

Ew they would wriggle about and everything... "

Thanks. I shall never consume that again. Too graphic

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like that one! Although my youngest cat Jadzia seems to believe her claws are non-retractable

The cheetah is in the new wonder woman film "

Is the one from a few years ago worth watching?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr Moreno I am starting this as a new post to not get lost.

As I am old enough to be Jamie's mum I need to ask what prospects you have in life.

Jamie will require a lifetime supply of fruit and nut, fish finger and salad cream sandwiches and cats to pet.

I do also need sufficient notice to find a spiffing hat.

Jamie's (that is not her real name) not real mum Lois (that is not my real name either)

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yassy. x"

Hello Jimmy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Snacks

Thanks. I shall never consume that again. Too graphic "

I'm sitting awkwardly just thinking about it...

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"I once rescued a beautiful little black and white cat who appeared lost near my house. Called the RSPCA who came and tagged her to say if the owners dont respond in 7 days whell be taken in 14 days later i cut that off and tooke her in that was 11 years ago and my little jessiecat is still going strong. Even if she was scared of my giant house rabbit i had at the time called henry

I used to have a little black and white Jessie."

Mines called jess but i like to call her jessiecat im forever rubbing my head on hers like she does for me to return the love

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like that one! Although my youngest cat Jadzia seems to believe her claws are non-retractable "

That's a great name for a cat. )

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Whatcha hidin' in there?

Snacks

Thanks. I shall never consume that again. Too graphic

I'm sitting awkwardly just thinking about it... "

You started!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Miz. What's your favourite quiz?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Urmmm can we please Concentrate on getting me married off first please!

I'm older that Jamie so time is running out for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'll gif tomorrow.

you guys are too good to me "

I just like a gif on a Wednesday although maybe it will be Thursday as in reality today is Wednesday. Oh a gif is for life not just one day of the week.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Urmmm can we please Concentrate on getting me married off first please!

I'm older that Jamie so time is running out for me! "

I am older than both of you and I have never been married

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to work for a property management company. When I was inspecting one property, the guests staying at the time told me they had a kitten in the garden that had been abandoned. They said the mum cat carried it but she was looking really poorly and possibly injured. She left the kitten and disappeared.

They asked if I could remove the kitten as they weren’t local and wouldn’t know how to contact a Greek cats home.

I didn’t take her to a cat home, they would have put her down so I had a tiny baby kitten to look after and I loved it then when she was getting bigger and stronger I gave her to an older woman who was lonely and just lost her cat. It was a very very happy ending. I still get updates, she’s doing very well

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a great name for a cat. )"

I just did a fart loud enough that the kids at the bus stop, beneath my 3rd floor window, laughed. I'm running out of battery and I don't think tonight can get any better...

Night, all you lovely people. Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married "

Oh but do you want to be married?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just did a fart loud enough that the kids at the bus stop, beneath my 3rd floor window, laughed. I'm running out of battery and I don't think tonight can get any better...

Night, all you lovely people. Xxx"

Goodnight you.

Ps. That would explain the awkward seating

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll, cats walk like giraffe's"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bill. Thanks for the cat fact. If someone earns a lot of money they maybe referred to as a fact cat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Night, all you lovely people. Xxx"

Na night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr Moreno I am starting this as a new post to not get lost.

As I am old enough to be Jamie's mum I need to ask what prospects you have in life.

Jamie will require a lifetime supply of fruit and nut, fish finger and salad cream sandwiches and cats to pet.

Jamie's (that is not her real name) not real mum Lois (that is not my real name either) "

Oh I love this so so so much!!! !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a great name for a cat. )"

Her big brother is called Curzon

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married "

im older than all of you, never married, my first pet was a dinosaur

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bishop and his almighty bag. Doesnt sound too bad, Jim. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married im older than all of you, never married, my first pet was a dinosaur"

What was his name?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married im older than all of you, never married, my first pet was a dinosaur"

Have you met lois?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to work for a property management company. When I was inspecting one property, the guests staying at the time told me they had a kitten in the garden that had been abandoned. They said the mum cat carried it but she was looking really poorly and possibly injured. She left the kitten and disappeared.

They asked if I could remove the kitten as they weren’t local and wouldn’t know how to contact a Greek cats home.

I didn’t take her to a cat home, they would have put her down so I had a tiny baby kitten to look after and I loved it then when she was getting bigger and stronger I gave her to an older woman who was lonely and just lost her cat. It was a very very happy ending. I still get updates, she’s doing very well "

That is wonderful.

I smuggle a baby stray cat on the bus.. in my back pack. It was about 20-30 min journey from my high school to home. It only started miaowing as I was leaving the bus. Got some funny looks but what could driver do as I was leaving cat got a new happy home in my friends house..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Even when it gets quiet, I'm ten minutes behind the nocturnal action.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Who said that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Even when it gets quiet, I'm ten minutes behind the nocturnal action."

My Ash would so be on top of this!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married im older than all of you, never married, my first pet was a dinosaur

What was his name?"

tex of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to work for a property management company. When I was inspecting one property, the guests staying at the time told me they had a kitten in the garden that had been abandoned. They said the mum cat carried it but she was looking really poorly and possibly injured. She left the kitten and disappeared.

I didn’t take her to a cat home, they would have put her down so I had a tiny baby kitten to look after and I loved it then when she was getting bigger and stronger I gave her to an older woman who was lonely and just lost her cat. It was a very very happy ending. I still get updates, she’s doing very well

That is wonderful.

I smuggle a baby stray cat on the bus.. in my back pack. It was about 20-30 min journey from my high school to home. It only started miaowing as I was leaving the bus. Got some funny looks but what could driver do as I was leaving cat got a new happy home in my friends house.. "

I love a happy ending!! I love that story! Kittens first bus ride!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jimmy hi everyone x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yassy. x

Hello Jimmy x

"

Nocturnal love to you. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Even when it gets quiet, I'm ten minutes behind the nocturnal action."

Very chatty bunch tonight. You are out of practice Jim!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

I am older than both of you and I have never been married im older than all of you, never married, my first pet was a dinosaur

Have you met lois? "

im too poor i cant even pay attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just realised the time.. bloody feline talk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going for another sit down wee. I'll be back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In terms of development, the first year of a cat's life is equal to the first 15 years of a human life. ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going for another sit down wee. I'll be back."

Poor Bladder control is the reason you are behind.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will come back to 3rd thread finish at this rate.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Jamie's (that is not her real name) not real mum Lois (that is not my real name either) "

Jaime's (not real name) (not real mum) lois (not real name either)

My prospects in life are that if a simple nature i have worked my way up to middle management from the shoo floor within logistics and distribution and have enjoyed a fruitful career up to now always looking to go further so financially i am able to take very good care of your (not real) daughter. Due to the nature of my work i have the ability to relocate to anywhere in the country to build a live for us together. I am also currently in the process of house hunting with a view to purchase. As jamie (not real name) knows i have a very sweet tooth and would also have a fruit and nut available for her or if not rain or shin anytime of the day or night i will be there to gift her one. I love nothing more than a day trip to the cadburys factory so much so that for my 21st i went and celebrated there (true fact ) i have a love for all animals large and small and love my jessiecat so very much pictures can be provided of our love and bond. As for fish fingers having a 5 year old little man i know all to well the expertease required to put togther the perfcet fish finger sandwich and the art it takes to fully create it and will serve said delicousy without notice along with a relaxing candle lit hot bath to suprise her. I am a hopless romantic a reall soppy man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Please if you would do me the honour of asking your daughters (not real daughter) hand in marriage or the chance to proove my worth i would be eternally happy. And please lois (not real name) call me Martyn(real name)

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

A sit down wee why do you have a fish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jamie's (that is not her real name) not real mum Lois (that is not my real name either)

My prospects in life are that if a simple nature i have worked my way up to middle management from the shoo floor within logistics and distribution and have enjoyed a fruitful career up to now always looking to go further so financially i am able to take very good care of your (not real) daughter. Due to the nature of my work i have the ability to relocate to anywhere in the country to build a live for us together. I am also currently in the process of house hunting with a view to purchase. As jamie (not real name) knows i have a very sweet tooth and would also have a fruit and nut available for her or if not rain or shin anytime of the day or night i will be there to gift her one. I love nothing more than a day trip to the cadburys factory so much so that for my 21st i went and celebrated there (true fact ) i have a love for all animals large and small and love my jessiecat so very much pictures can be provided of our love and bond. As for fish fingers having a 5 year old little man i know all to well the expertease required to put togther the perfcet fish finger sandwich and the art it takes to fully create it and will serve said delicousy without notice along with a relaxing candle lit hot bath to suprise her. I am a hopless romantic a reall soppy man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Please if you would do me the honour of asking your daughters (not real daughter) hand in marriage or the chance to proove my worth i would be eternally happy. And please lois (not real name) call me Martyn(real name) "

Tissues anyone? Must be first time someone proposed on here? Or some elders can enlighten me otherwise;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh but do you want to be married?"

Probably not I don't think Jim wants me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably not I don't think Jim wants me "

Hes missing out!

You and Jamie could get married.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am just getting divorced... I will give it another go...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes missing out!

You and Jamie could get married. "

Jamie wouldn't want me either as I don't eat chocolate or sweets

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes missing out!

Jamie wouldn't want me either as I don't eat chocolate or sweets "

More for Jamie?

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I am just getting divorced... I will give it another go... "

Awww x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am just getting divorced... I will give it another go...

Ladies.. has hob knobs."

He*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes missing out!

More for Jamie?"

True indeed. She would outshine me in her hat at the alter to

Reply privately

over a year ago

No crumbs now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No crumbs now "

If you hit reply+quote we will know who you are responding to

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ladies.. has hob knobs."

He has a nob

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He*"

Better than a sky remote or a can of lynx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He has a nob"

I got overexcited

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all, Paul a night worker here just saying hi x

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He has a nob

I got overexcited "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He*

Better than a sky remote or a can of lynx "

I know. It is edible! Such a difference.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Evening all, Paul a night worker here just saying hi x"

Hello xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello rolopolo. Are you bearing gift of your last rolo?;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He*

Better than a sky remote or a can of lynx "

A way into women’s knickers is normally wanting to watch match of the day or smelling of Africa...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes missing out!

More for Jamie?"

See where there is a will...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He*

Better than a sky remote or a can of lynx

A way into women’s knickers is ‘not’ normally wanting to watch match of the day or smelling of Africa...

"

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Morning nocturnals! I just woke up am hungry and my eyes are not working properly yet , and someone will wake up andwant a lift to work in the next 2 hours I think but other than that l’m good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going for another sit down wee. I'll be back.

Poor Bladder control is the reason you are behind. "

It doesn't help. I felt the need to hydrate myself.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

https://youtu.be/LdOctquiQ5c "bad girls" hindley street country club

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can we talk about dolphins next time?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm older that Jamie so time is running out for me! "

We're all running out of time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we talk about dolphins next time?"

Talk about anything you want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning y'all; I've turned in, got up again, turned in, and got up several times already - it's one of those nights ...L x

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Can we talk about dolphins next time?"
I like dolphins

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we talk about dolphins next time? I like dolphins "

Yay. I'm soon off to bed but next time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Even when it gets quiet, I'm ten minutes behind the nocturnal action.

My Ash would so be on top of this!"

Not at this time of night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we talk about dolphins next time?

Talk about anything you want."

So much freedom. Dont know what to do with all that.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Can we talk about dolphins next time? I like dolphins "

Ooohhh i love dolphins always gonto see them alomg the straights of Gibraltor whenever i go to spend time with my grandad

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Can we talk about dolphins next time? I like dolphins

Yay. I'm soon off to bed but next time. "

I've swam with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let’s make a cuppa and start on the dolphins!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In terms of development, the first year of a cat's life is equal to the first 15 years of a human life. ..."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Shy. Flippin' heck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will come back to 3rd thread finish at this rate."

I almost did.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Envious of both of your experiences Roxy and Moreno

Goodnight Jim and all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let’s make a cuppa and start on the dolphins!! "

I will have a good read in the morning then

Reply privately

over a year ago

A sit down wee why do you have a fish

"

I get my rod out.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Envious of both of your experiences Roxy and Moreno

Goodnight Jim and all x "

Nighty night sweet dreams X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let’s make a cuppa and start on the dolphins!!

I will have a good read in the morning then "

Goodnight lovely lady! I can’t wait for dolphin facts!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Na night. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dolphin is a common name of aquatic mammals within the infraorder Cetacea. The term dolphin usually refers to the extant families Delphinidae, Platanistidae, Iniidae, and Pontoporiidae, and the extinct Lipotidae. There are 40 extant species named as dolphins.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Internet man hug*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Night Rose x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ladies.. has hob knobs.

He has a nob

I got overexcited "

I'll have to see what the fuss is about.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Dolphin is a common name of aquatic mammals within the infraorder Cetacea. The term dolphin usually refers to the extant families Delphinidae, Platanistidae, Iniidae, and Pontoporiidae, and the extinct Lipotidae. There are 40 extant species named as dolphins. "
mahi-mahi or dolphin fish

Reply privately

over a year ago

My prospects in life are that if a simple nature i have worked my way up to middle management from the shoo floor within logistics and distribution and have enjoyed a fruitful career up to now always looking to go further so financially i am able to take very good care of your (not real) daughter. Due to the nature of my work i have the ability to relocate to anywhere in the country to build a live for us together. I am also currently in the process of house hunting with a view to purchase. As jamie (not real name) knows i have a very sweet tooth and would also have a fruit and nut available for her or if not rain or shin anytime of the day or night i will be there to gift her one. I love nothing more than a day trip to the cadburys factory so much so that for my 21st i went and celebrated there (true fact ) i have a love for all animals large and small and love my jessiecat so very much pictures can be provided of our love and bond. As for fish fingers having a 5 year old little man i know all to well the expertease required to put togther the perfcet fish finger sandwich and the art it takes to fully create it and will serve said delicousy without notice along with a relaxing candle lit hot bath to suprise her. I am a hopless romantic a reall soppy man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Please if you would do me the honour of asking your daughters (not real daughter) hand in marriage or the chance to proove my worth i would be eternally happy. And please lois (not real name) call me Martyn(real name) "

Lois, get your hat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Martyn (real name) I will confer with my (not daughter) Jamie (not real name) and see if she might change her mind (fab mind not necessarily real mind mind)

Lois (not real name)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Paul. I like Paul, but Rolopolo is a more fun name to say.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Let’s make a cuppa and start on the dolphins!!

I will have a good read in the morning then

Goodnight lovely lady! I can’t wait for dolphin facts! "

The average dolphin weighting around 260 pounds will consume around 33 ponuds of fish a day

Reply privately

over a year ago

My prospects in life are that if a simple nature i have worked my way up to middle management from the shoo floor within logistics and distribution and have enjoyed a fruitful career up to now always looking to go further so financially i am able to take very good care of your (not real) daughter. Due to the nature of my work i have the ability to relocate to anywhere in the country to build a live for us together. I am also currently in the process of house hunting with a view to purchase. As jamie (not real name) knows i have a very sweet tooth and would also have a fruit and nut available for her or if not rain or shin anytime of the day or night i will be there to gift her one. I love nothing more than a day trip to the cadburys factory so much so that for my 21st i went and celebrated there (true fact ) i have a love for all animals large and small and love my jessiecat so very much pictures can be provided of our love and bond. As for fish fingers having a 5 year old little man i know all to well the expertease required to put togther the perfcet fish finger sandwich and the art it takes to fully create it and will serve said delicousy without notice along with a relaxing candle lit hot bath to suprise her. I am a hopless romantic a reall soppy man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Please if you would do me the honour of asking your daughters (not real daughter) hand in marriage or the chance to proove my worth i would be eternally happy. And please lois (not real name) call me Martyn(real name)

Lois, get your hat. "

Oh lord matchmaking finally worked

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Martyn (real name) I will confer with my (not daughter) Jamie (not real name) and see if she might change her mind (fab mind not necessarily real mind mind)

Lois (not real name) "

Lois (not real name) i will await your answer after you confer with your daughter(not real daughter) jamie (not real name) and hope for the best possible outcome Martyn (real name) X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning nocturnals! I just woke up am hungry and my eyes are not working properly yet , and someone will wake up andwant a lift to work in the next 2 hours I think but other than that l’m good "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, HotNotts. Enjoy your snack, sleep well. Drive carefully. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning y'all; I've turned in, got up again, turned in, and got up several times already - it's one of those nights ...L x"

Oh bloody hell, L. I hope you get off soon. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lois (not real name)

Lois (not real name) i will await your answer after you confer with your daughter(not real daughter) jamie (not real name) and hope for the best possible outcome Martyn (real name) X"

I do believe that we have a nocturnal lounge union

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jim! Jim! Jim our Jamie is getting married

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Lois (not real name)

Lois (not real name) i will await your answer after you confer with your daughter(not real daughter) jamie (not real name) and hope for the best possible outcome Martyn (real name) X

I do believe that we have a nocturnal lounge union "

That has made me the happiest noctunal lounge participant in the world ever

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can we talk about dolphins next time?

Talk about anything you want.

So much freedom. Dont know what to do with all that. "

Let's finish with George.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A

George Michael - Freedom! '90 (Official Video) - YouTube