Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So what questions do you ask a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm having a solical meeting with a lady for the first time and what should I be asking questions about just so I don't put myself in a big hole and I'm asking the wrong things and then start to put her off and this is the first time that I've ever met anyone on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a little confused.

You said couple in the title but then a woman in the OP.

Is a woman you are meeting?

over a year ago

Lucky you, ask if she's hot a sister!

over a year ago

"I'm having a solical meeting with a lady for the first time and what should I be asking questions about just so I don't put myself in a big hole and I'm asking the wrong things and then start to put her off and this is the first time that I've ever met anyone on here "

Hi OP

This sounds very positive. Are you meeting a female from a couple or both together?

If I was meeting a man then I wouldn't have any objections to any questions being asked. I would rather all questions, formalities, uncertainties, boundaries be discussed whilst everyone involved still has a nice easy exit strategy e.g. a door, in case if they don't like the answers or questions being asked.

My advice is to be yourself, be relaxed, some nerves are to be expected, be assertive and ask your questions so that there's no doubt in your mind about what you all want and expect from the meet.

Good luck

Her x

Post new Message to Thread