Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

God I'm so clumsy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm so clumsy I was just putting a screw Into some timber slipped with the drill bit and put it straight into my thumb. I mean fucking ouch!!!! Anyone else do clumsy shit like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

There is not enough time nor tinternet for me to go into the details. And that's just from today. But the short answer is yes. And I actually just opened the bottom half of a tall cupboard while bent down, and smacked myself in the head because I forgot the top and bottom halves of the door are attached.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm so clumsy I was just putting a screw Into some timber slipped with the drill bit and put it straight into my thumb. I mean fucking ouch!!!! Anyone else do clumsy shit like that"

All the gear & no idea eh fella

over a year ago

"There is not enough time nor tinternet for me to go into the details. And that's just from today. But the short answer is yes. And I actually just opened the bottom half of a tall cupboard while bent down, and smacked myself in the head because I forgot the top and bottom halves of the door are attached. "
whoops

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"There is not enough time nor tinternet for me to go into the details. And that's just from today. But the short answer is yes. And I actually just opened the bottom half of a tall cupboard while bent down, and smacked myself in the head because I forgot the top and bottom halves of the door are attached. whoops "

Your fault

over a year ago

"I'm so clumsy I was just putting a screw Into some timber slipped with the drill bit and put it straight into my thumb. I mean fucking ouch!!!! Anyone else do clumsy shit like that

All the gear & no idea eh fella "

I know tell me about it but I got electric tape to stop the bleed like a real trades man lol

over a year ago

"There is not enough time nor tinternet for me to go into the details. And that's just from today. But the short answer is yes. And I actually just opened the bottom half of a tall cupboard while bent down, and smacked myself in the head because I forgot the top and bottom halves of the door are attached. whoops

Your fault"

I wasnt there not guilty

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I'm so clumsy I was just putting a screw Into some timber slipped with the drill bit and put it straight into my thumb. I mean fucking ouch!!!! Anyone else do clumsy shit like that

All the gear & no idea eh fella I know tell me about it but I got electric tape to stop the bleed like a real trades man lol "

Ouchie

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the gear & no idea eh fella I know tell me about it but I got electric tape to stop the bleed like a real trades man lol "

medic man down

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

The NHS should really just use electrical tape in surgeries. It's basically magic!

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Once slipped with a screw driver and stuck it in my wrist. Stung abit.

over a year ago

If I dont cut myself on a job him not working hard enough x

Post new Message to Thread