Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rude

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Isit me or are like 90 percent of people on this site unable to hold a conversation or just straight rude?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve never worked out the exact percentage but there are certainly quite a few yes.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

In what way are they rude?

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Isit me or are like 90 percent of people on this site unable to hold a conversation or just straight rude? "

You might perceive as rude they may see as being straight with you..

over a year ago

"Isit me or are like 90 percent of people on this site unable to hold a conversation or just straight rude? "

Nah. Not that high. I’d say more desperate than rude.

over a year ago

"I’ve never worked out the exact percentage but there are certainly quite a few yes. "

100 percent agree with you

over a year ago

"Isit me or are like 90 percent of people on this site unable to hold a conversation or just straight rude?

Nah. Not that high. I’d say more desperate than rude."

a

Seems to be the more desperate the ruder they get

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

"In what way are they rude?"

They don't reply to his messages

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Isit me or are like 90 percent of people on this site unable to hold a conversation or just straight rude?

Nah. Not that high. I’d say more desperate than rude.a

Seems to be the more desperate the ruder they get"

Can you give an example, OP?

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"In what way are they rude?

They don't reply to his messages "

he only answering g the ones that agree with him lol that's not rude tho

over a year ago

"In what way are they rude?"

No please no thank you etc etc general manners

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Yeah, for me, my reply ratio is about 7:1.

A large proportion of women are just plain ignorant. The reason is though that they get so many messages that they don't want to reply to them all.

That being said, men aren't without their faults either. Many don't read profiles, and who in their right mind says "Hey, fancy a fuck?".

over a year ago

If you say so cant remember messaging you

over a year ago

sheffield

This reminds me of a scene from pulp fiction when John travolta asks Harvey keitel to say please.. “a pleasure would be nice”.... please pretty f#%king please!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

No please no thank you etc etc general manners"

I do think that that is a sweeping generalisation.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Yeah, for me, my reply ratio is about 7:1.

A large proportion of women are just plain ignorant. The reason is though that they get so many messages that they don't want to reply to them all.

That being said, men aren't without their faults either. Many don't read profiles, and who in their right mind says "Hey, fancy a fuck?"."

it's not rude tho not to answer messages,it does say that in the fab rules

over a year ago

That being said, men aren't without their faults either. Many don't read profiles, and who in their right mind says "Hey, fancy a fuck?"."

If the message is nice and worth a reply then I’ll reply. If not it’s a delete and block. Don’t think I’ve ever not replied to someone from the forums though.

over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 16:08:49]

over a year ago

We rarely reply if the sender isn’t of interest or we’d spend all day writing emails. Deleted without a response means leave well alone as stated in site rules but some people just don’t leave it there.

over a year ago

That being said, men aren't without their faults either. Many don't read profiles, and who in their right mind says "Hey, fancy a fuck?".

If the message is nice and worth a reply then I’ll reply. If not it’s a delete and block. Don’t think I’ve ever not replied to someone from the forums though. "

I agree with this the most

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

In our experience it’s a bit of both, rude, arrogant and self entitled, but not everyone thankfully, It’s nice to be nice and doesn’t take much effort to say “hi thanks for the interest but you aren’t what we’re looking for”! Be excellent (Like your shirt OP) to each other!

over a year ago

Just you maybe

over a year ago

I just find all the males rude for being here and giving me a challenge and competition! Bastards!

All the women are stunning though and need to make an effort to meet me!

over a year ago

sheffield

In all honesty if you are saying people are rude when they don’t respond to your first message then I’d take that as a no or just be patient... I have sent an opening message to a women before and she didn’t respond but a few days later she said she had been busy and I got a response and we are still chatting and have agreed to meet when we can after lockdown.. just be patient or take it as the easiest way to say no... it’s nothing personal.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Well, I'm generally quite polite, which either gets me replies, or it doesn't.

One thing that does annoy me is that the closer someone is located to me, the less likely they are to reply.

over a year ago

In our experience it’s a bit of both, rude, arrogant and self entitled, but not everyone thankfully, It’s nice to be nice and doesn’t take much effort to say “hi thanks for the interest but you aren’t what we’re looking for”! Be excellent (Like your shirt OP) to each other! "

Ye i think people are just arrogrant tbh especially on here people confident behind phone screen i suppose

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"I’ve never worked out the exact percentage but there are certainly quite a few yes. "
but I thought you liked rude not Nora

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I thought being rude was the nature of the sight

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

In our experience it’s a bit of both, rude, arrogant and self entitled, but not everyone thankfully, It’s nice to be nice and doesn’t take much effort to say “hi thanks for the interest but you aren’t what we’re looking for”! Be excellent (Like your shirt OP) to each other! "

The problem eith this, is that some people will argue back. They 'meet your criteria' for example, and genuinely do not understany why you are saying 'no' to them.

over a year ago

"Just you maybe"

Maybe

over a year ago

It’s difficult replying or being polite to 30 odd people a day messaging you despite you not being what they’re looking for

over a year ago

sheffield

You have to understand that women on here get hundreds of messages each day... deleting your message with out response or blocking you is just a way for them to get through their messages and filter... it’s nothing personal.. there’s somebody out there for everyone.

over a year ago

"It’s difficult replying or being polite to 30 odd people a day messaging you despite you not being what they’re looking for "

100 percent agreed my friend shows me her inbox and its mental however all the thirsty men ruin it for the decent guys who actually hold decent convos in my opinion

over a year ago

"It’s difficult replying or being polite to 30 odd people a day messaging you despite you not being what they’re looking for

100 percent agreed my friend shows me her inbox and its mental however all the thirsty men ruin it for the decent guys who actually hold decent convos in my opinion "

Which is exactly why you should read someone’s profile clearly before messaging them and then make it exceptional so you stand out

By *untimes11Man
over a year ago

cardiff

It depends on what you mean by being rude. A read/Deleted is the easiest and best way of saying no thanks.

I find the ones who keep replying but don't engage in the conversation more annoying. I'd rather they didn't reply at all if they're not interesting in getting to know someone.

over a year ago

Depends on if your definition of rude includes members who follow the site guidelines in not having to reply to messages.

over a year ago

"It depends on what you mean by being rude. A read/Deleted is the easiest and best way of saying no thanks.

I find the ones who keep replying but don't engage in the conversation more annoying. I'd rather they didn't reply at all if they're not interesting in getting to know someone.

Yeh that sucks

"

over a year ago

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Aye me no put words right

over a year ago

"I thought being rude was the nature of the sight "

over a year ago

Rude is as rude does and there is no hard and fast rule on here that anyone has to say please or thank you and I’m thinking it’s more 89% rather than 90% but I’m just very very very rude.

Best of luck op.

T

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

In our experience it’s a bit of both, rude, arrogant and self entitled, but not everyone thankfully, It’s nice to be nice and doesn’t take much effort to say “hi thanks for the interest but you aren’t what we’re looking for”! Be excellent (Like your shirt OP) to each other!

The problem eith this, is that some people will argue back. They 'meet your criteria' for example, and genuinely do not understany why you are saying 'no' to them."

100% agree with this also, however, they’re in the wrong if this occurs, and after perhaps a sorry but we’ve made our minds up type message you have nothing else to say to each other, also appreciate that you probably get loads more messages than us?? X

over a year ago

How do you know the percentage is that high?

And maybe they don't want to engage in conversation with you... i know a lot of men will message again if i ignore the first one..which is really annoying and often elicits either a barrage of abuse or a synopsis of the rules..before I block them

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

No. Next?

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

That was me being rude by the way, not seriously.

over a year ago

I do find that you can be in the middle of a conversation with someone over a few weeks, then they go quiet, then you find out you're blocked. It's weird, but it happens. I guess no one owes anyone an explanation on here, and that can work for you or against you.

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I'm unable to hold a conv....

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've not found that, no, but if 90 percent of the people I spoke to were rude I might think the common denominator was me....

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Site FAQS state no reply= no thanks. You need to loose the sense of entitlement.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Meh.

Why expect this subset of society to be any different to the wider public?

You meet all kinds of people. You’ll meet them here.

By *untimes11Man
over a year ago

cardiff

I blame smartphones for people being unable to hold a conversation in their responses.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I've not found that, no, but if 90 percent of the people I spoke to were rude I might think the common denominator was me...."

I didn't think of this

over a year ago

They're not rude. They just don't wanna speak to you.

Post new Message to Thread