Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lidl car park scam

Jump to newest

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

A work college was telling me today about a scam he discovered when shopping at our local Lidl store. As he got back to his car with his weekly shopping he discovered two stunning 18 year old eastern European girls cleaning his windsceen in tight tiny tops. They asked him would he take them to the next store as payment, he agreed and the girls got into the back seat of his car. A short distance down the road he looked ito his rear view mirror to see the girl kissing and playing with each other, then one climbed into the front seat and gave him a BJ, it was at this point the other girl stole his wallet. He has asked me to warn others about this scam, he said it happened to him last Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and twice on Friday!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A work college was telling me today about a scam he discovered when shopping at our local Lidl store. As he got back to his car with his weekly shopping he discovered two stunning 18 year old eastern European girls cleaning his windsceen in tight tiny tops. They asked him would he take them to the next store as payment, he agreed and the girls got into the back seat of his car. A short distance down the road he looked ito his rear view mirror to see the girl kissing and playing with each other, then one climbed into the front seat and gave him a BJ, it was at this point the other girl stole his wallet. He has asked me to warn others about this scam, he said it happened to him last Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and twice on Friday!!!! "

Was it groundhog day, or did he enjoy it that much lol!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

lol - was taking that seriously till that last line!!!! Was wondering if it was late night opening!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice one Babs, have you thought of washing windscreens?

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

mr luton has now offered to do the weekly shopping !

Post new Message to Thread