Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

90 day fiancé

Jump to newest

By *ensual-dominant-passion OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Anyone ever watch this... flicking through channels one day I started to watch this programme about on line dating... how do you fall in love with someone you have never met and then travel across the world to then marry them.. that’s one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen but very interesting..

Would you ever travel half way across the world for a meet on fab lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think most of them were just trying to get a green card?

I watched one season.. it was dreadful.

Also dont forget its heavily edited.. who knows what happens behind scenes. There is a good tv show which actually highlights that. UnReal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think most of them were just trying to get a green card?

I watched one season.. it was dreadful.

Also dont forget its heavily edited.. who knows what happens behind scenes. There is a good tv show which actually highlights that. UnReal. "

*or spouse sort of Visa? No clue but I dont believe it was genuine love.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Forgive us....for we both watch it It's entertaining

By *uxomBoobs195Woman
over a year ago

Rotherham

There was a show on Netflix, Love is Blind.

They had dates but each person in a seperate room. They all had a few dates with eachother and whittled it down to who they liked talking too. Then they asked one another to marry eachother.

The first time they saw eachother in person was when one was down on one knee asking the other to marry them. Cameras followed them until the wedding.

Utter rubbish tv but it was very moorish and binge worthy!

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Car crash tv at it's best.

The best bit is the way they lie to their boyfriend/girlfriend and then get upset when they find out they have been lied to as well...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That married at first sight show is like that. I don't think any of the relationships have lasted. We don't have the mind set to accept marriages that are engineered or arranged in any way and we've been fed on a diet of romantic notions that are quite unrealistic and lead to a lot of ridiculous expectations. These sort of things are always going to end in a tears for someone

Post new Message to Thread