Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Could you ever leave the scene?

Jump to newest

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Do you think you could fully leave the scene once you have been on it? Meaning going back to a normal relationship, and meeting people who don't believe in the lifestyle.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Depends whether you are a true swinger or not i dont think it is possible to ever fully leave the scene i think it is always with you i have done things through swinging that i would never do in vanilla world swinging has really opened up my eyes and experiences

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you think you could fully leave the scene once you have been on it? Meaning going back to a normal relationship, and meeting people who don't believe in the lifestyle.

"

No

I don't want a relationship

I come and go on fab and use it for what I need. Still got a few years left lol

Saira x

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes I do. It’s a passing phase, not a lifestyle for me

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

This lifestyle is where i belong and where i am at my happiest.

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Can't be any harder than getting meets ...feels like ive already left

over a year ago

I don't think we would ever leave as such. But we would calm it down a bit and possibly not meet as much or limit our meets. If it was a decision we had to make right now then no we wouldn't leave. X

over a year ago

i have more experience in the kink scene than the swing and most of my friends come from people I met through kink.

My recent involment has been through helping running events and introducing people into the scene and giving assistance.

Obviously that has been curtailed during the current times and it has led to me think if I could walk away. I am not sure I would want totally especially not from the friends I have met, some of whom have become real life friends rather than just scene friends.

Could I walk away from events - quite possibly especially if I was no longer crewing them.

I would still hope to get to experience things and try new things but maybe more in private than public.

Whether I could walk from this site is a totally different matter and that depends on how meets may happen in the future

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"This lifestyle is where i belong and where i am at my happiest."

Life is too short not to be happy, so be happy

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

I could. I just don't want to.

I fully intend to be on the scene till I am an old lady....well, not so much a lady... but you get my point

over a year ago

Tell you once I've been allowed "in" to see!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Do you think you could fully leave the scene once you have been on it? Meaning going back to a normal relationship, and meeting people who don't believe in the lifestyle.

"

our relationship is normal, it was before we started swinging and it will be if we ever stop.

We will eventually walk away from it because we will simply be too old and nobody will be interested in us

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

but the mindset never leaves you

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I could. I just don't want to.

I fully intend to be on the scene till I am an old lady....well, not so much a lady... but you get my point "

I definitely get you! Love your way of thinking

over a year ago

I don't think I could

over a year ago

"I don't think I could"

Me either, not completely. I've met too many wonderful people like you chick xxx

over a year ago

"I don't think I could

Me either, not completely. I've met too many wonderful people like you chick xxx"

Awwwww Ditto.

Miss you so much x

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I don't know is my honest answer... I don't know that I would want too...

But never say never

over a year ago

"I don't think I could

Me either, not completely. I've met too many wonderful people like you chick xxx

Awwwww Ditto.

Miss you so much x"

Me too

over a year ago

Yes, absolutely.

I’m not part of the lifestyle anymore.

over a year ago

I will in a heartbeat!

over a year ago

Probably as it is becoming more difficult for me. I'm already on borrowed time and my age is definitely against me now.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

As a couple swinging enhances our already wonderful sex life and makes us feel closer. So why would we want to stop

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"As a couple swinging enhances our already wonderful sex life and makes us feel closer. So why would we want to stop"

Love that

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I have no desire to leave - life has really opened up in the fullest sense. I love it and will probably embrace it for as long as I can think possible

over a year ago

I’m not really in any scene so I guess it’s a yes from me.

over a year ago

Never been on the scene....well not in that sense..

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Yes I could leave fab, it works for me currently but there are other things coming.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Yes I could leave fab, it works for me currently but there are other things coming. "

But I've also not been "in the scene".

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"

No sadly x

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"I have no desire to leave - life has really opened up in the fullest sense. I love it and will probably embrace it for as long as I can think possible"

She explained better... completely agree x

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Id have to have a bloody good reason to make me wanna leave. Funny tho. Alot of men I've men over the years and a couple of men where it could of quite easily progressed from Fwb to something more..then tell you they wouldn't want to remain in the scene as a couple.

over a year ago

Yes, I could. I have some great friends thanks to this site though so I would stay in touch with them

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Yes I do. It’s a passing phase, not a lifestyle for me "

I'm a relative noob less than 12 months but I'd never leave the lifestyle I mean why wuddya...?

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I'm relatively newbie so i will stay here for a little while more

over a year ago

"

Yes, I have left the lifestyle and it was not a big wrench. I enjoyed it, had some great meets and loads of laughs. I have made a few great friends I keep in touch with and smile when I look back at the memories. Having been a single guy when active in the scene probably made it an easier choice to leave than it would be for couples. Ultimately I met a lady I love in the vanilla world who isn't into the lifestyle and are both happy in a monogamous relationship. She was fascinated about the lifestyle when I told her I had been in it but she made it clear it wasn't for her.

I'll always be grateful I explored the lifestyle. It was a great experience for a couple of years. It gave me a great self confidence boost after my 15 year monogamous relationship ended. I got rekindle the free and single days of my youth. In hindsight, the lifestyle probably allowed me to live out the life I should have had in my mid twenties.

I eventually left because I had got all I wanted from the lifestyle and meets had begun to feel less exciting. I enjoyed most every moment of every meet up until the last few months and then it felt like I was just going through the motions for the sake of it, which wasn't really true to myself or fair on the amazing women who were investing their time, effort and precious free time to meet someone longing for a return to something else at that stage.

Everyone is different. Some will retain the thrill of the lifestyle for ever. Some will enjoy it for a while and easily slot back into vanilla life and some will dip in and out of it over the years.

I will always be grateful for the fun I had here but in the end the best gift it gave me was the realisation that I'm happiest and most rewarded in a monogamous relationship with a wonderful, sexy, intelligent, kinky and beautiful woman I adore. Without my time active in the lifestyle I wouldn't appreciate her or what we have now.

Everyone takes from Fab what they put into it. It's an outstanding addition to the lives of true swingers and can be a brilliant learning curve and full of fond memories for other temporary swingers like I was.

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Yes, I have left the lifestyle and it was not a big wrench. I enjoyed it, had some great meets and loads of laughs. I have made a few great friends I keep in touch with and smile when I look back at the memories. Having been a single guy when active in the scene probably made it an easier choice to leave than it would be for couples. Ultimately I met a lady I love in the vanilla world who isn't into the lifestyle and are both happy in a monogamous relationship. She was fascinated about the lifestyle when I told her I had been in it but she made it clear it wasn't for her.

I'll always be grateful I explored the lifestyle. It was a great experience for a couple of years. It gave me a great self confidence boost after my 15 year monogamous relationship ended. I got rekindle the free and single days of my youth. In hindsight, the lifestyle probably allowed me to live out the life I should have had in my mid twenties.

I eventually left because I had got all I wanted from the lifestyle and meets had begun to feel less exciting. I enjoyed most every moment of every meet up until the last few months and then it felt like I was just going through the motions for the sake of it, which wasn't really true to myself or fair on the amazing women who were investing their time, effort and precious free time to meet someone longing for a return to something else at that stage.

Everyone is different. Some will retain the thrill of the lifestyle for ever. Some will enjoy it for a while and easily slot back into vanilla life and some will dip in and out of it over the years.

I will always be grateful for the fun I had here but in the end the best gift it gave me was the realisation that I'm happiest and most rewarded in a monogamous relationship with a wonderful, sexy, intelligent, kinky and beautiful woman I adore. Without my time active in the lifestyle I wouldn't appreciate her or what we have now.

Everyone takes from Fab what they put into it. It's an outstanding addition to the lives of true swingers and can be a brilliant learning curve and full of fond memories for other temporary swingers like I was."

This is a awesome post, and thank you for the post. I understand your reasons for leaving, and also agree with a few things you mentioned on here. All the best to you and yours in the relationship

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Everyone takes from Fab what they put into it. It's an outstanding addition to the lives of true swingers and can be a brilliant learning curve and full of fond memories for other temporary swingers like I was."

This made me teary and cheery at the same time . How great is it to see an honest and positive post like this on here and your profile is just Ace !!!

With so many gagging blokes on here jumping through hoops to ride any woman that chooses them as todays foo-foo fodder, it's a joy see a guy with depth, perspective and obvious respect for himself and others. You have restored my faith in some of mankind.

I could leave this scene behind and commit to monogamy if there were more blokes like you FB. She's a lucky woman and I hope she appreciates it, the lucky mare

By *rcool67 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Everyone takes from Fab what they put into it. It's an outstanding addition to the lives of true swingers and can be a brilliant learning curve and full of fond memories for other temporary swingers like I was.

This made me teary and cheery at the same time . How great is it to see an honest and positive post like this on here and your profile is just Ace !!!

With so many gagging blokes on here jumping through hoops to ride any woman that chooses them as todays foo-foo fodder, it's a joy see a guy with depth, perspective and obvious respect for himself and others. You have restored my faith in some of mankind.

I could leave this scene behind and commit to monogamy if there were more blokes like you FB. She's a lucky woman and I hope she appreciates it, the lucky mare "

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I love it! Nope I’m not leaving it .... even if it’s not via fab

over a year ago

"Depends whether you are a true swinger or not i dont think it is possible to ever fully leave the scene i think it is always with you i have done things through swinging that i would never do in vanilla world swinging has really opened up my eyes and experiences "

this.

I think its the reason a lot of people leave the site for a break from the scene but are soon back, we have left a few times, kidding our selves we won't return xx

By *DbooTSXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Cork

I could leave this scene behind and commit to monogamy if there were more blokes like you FB. She's a lucky woman and I hope she appreciates it, the lucky mare

"

'Foo-Foo Fodder' I love it

I would not leave. Here I am like a cat in a canary coop where I can pick and choose my Foofoo Fodder ( like most gurls, guys and couples on here ). It's like deliveroo for cock ( Dickeroo ) regardless of whether guys have 'straight' on their profiles or not...so why would I leave ?

over a year ago

Never been in, never plan to stay or enter the scene!

over a year ago

I’m not a swinger. I’ve never really been on the scene. If I meet someone that wants to be with me I’d leave Fab definitely but would possibly stay in contact with some of the friends I’ve made

over a year ago

I'm just here for the banter.....and the hope of getting my hole!

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I would not leave. Here I am like a cat in a canary coop where I can pick and choose my Foofoo Fodder ( like most gurls, guys and couples on here ). It's like deliveroo for cock ( Dickeroo ) regardless of whether guys have 'straight' on their profiles or not...so why would I leave ? "

Great point. So basicly what your saying is it's a woman's and cd/ts's paradise in Fab and will stay that way as long as it stays like fishing in a barrel full of gagging guys ?

Love the term dickeroo by the way

over a year ago

There's one guy I could imagine having a relationship with. He's not on fab anymore but we're still in contact, planning to meet again. Our bodies just clicked. It only happened once over the years on being on fab, this physical connection. So if I had it daily, I wouldn't be on fab anymore.

By *urocougarCouple
over a year ago

watton

We been in the lifestyle for over 40 years now and I can’t see us giving up anytime soon we still get lots of meets in here and at clubs throughout the world were ever we visit

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"There's one guy I could imagine having a relationship with. He's not on fab anymore but we're still in contact, planning to meet again. Our bodies just clicked. It only happened once over the years on being on fab, this physical connection. So if I had it daily, I wouldn't be on fab anymore. "

Why did he leave ? Quality connections like that are rare in life let alone on here. What's stopping you finding out how he would feel about you two making a go of it ?

over a year ago

If I leave then it will be because Im not interested in sex anymore.

I doubt I will have a monogamous relationship again.

over a year ago

Have taken a few breaks but it will always be there

x

over a year ago

"There's one guy I could imagine having a relationship with. He's not on fab anymore but we're still in contact, planning to meet again. Our bodies just clicked. It only happened once over the years on being on fab, this physical connection. So if I had it daily, I wouldn't be on fab anymore.

Why did he leave ? Quality connections like that are rare in life let alone on here. What's stopping you finding out how he would feel about you two making a go of it ?"

I don't know. His single life probably suits him after his marriage didn't work out (I first met him after they've split up a year before). Perhaps I'm afraid I could not get the answer I would like.

By *DbooTSXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Cork

I would not leave. Here I am like a cat in a canary coop where I can pick and choose my Foofoo Fodder ( like most gurls, guys and couples on here ). It's like deliveroo for cock ( Dickeroo ) regardless of whether guys have 'straight' on their profiles or not...so why would I leave ?

Great point. So basicly what your saying is it's a woman's and cd/ts's paradise in Fab and will stay that way as long as it stays like fishing in a barrel full of gagging guys ?

Love the term dickeroo by the way "

Exactly. Why leave a subculture where the females are in control and can get vertually any guy on here whenever they feel like it. Outside of places like fab guys are either too afraid or too in a minority of cases too moralistic to go where their cock leads them ..as Flirtbuddy above, to follow their natural thought center..their cock. In here guys are stripped of all that false self control and surrender to their natural predictor strong women. If everyone was free of the guilt based baggage of the vanilla world everyone would be a swinger . When a woman becomes accustomed to having her pick in a sweetshop as to who she sucks / chews / devours / spits out or leaves on the shelf then why should she leave to live a boring life on a bland diet with a man who will probably cheat on her when noone is looking ? And regardless of what flirtbuddy says, once a guy enters this lifestyle the are never going to be satisfied until they return fully to it again. It's just the way their wired, thankfully

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"There's one guy I could imagine having a relationship with. He's not on fab anymore but we're still in contact, planning to meet again. Our bodies just clicked. It only happened once over the years on being on fab, this physical connection. So if I had it daily, I wouldn't be on fab anymore.

Why did he leave ? Quality connections like that are rare in life let alone on here. What's stopping you finding out how he would feel about you two making a go of it ?

I don't know. His single life probably suits him after his marriage didn't work out (I first met him after they've split up a year before). Perhaps I'm afraid I could not get the answer I would like. "

That's a shame not to try Jessica. The fact that he left this scene suggests to me that he wasn't getting fulfillment from the single carefree life. He sounds like an attractive guy who would have had plenty opertunity on here to keep having shallow meets and keep getting his end away if he wanted.

I hope you make contact with him again and broach the subject with him. Sounds like you found a deep and meaningful connection there with him. I know if I was ever lucky enough to find that in a guy and if I were brave enough to go after it then I would take the chance. I'm sure if a lot of single women on here spoke completely honestly they would say fear of getting hurt is the real reason they stay on here instead of pursuing a monogamous relationship with a decent bloke away from this scene. I know I would if I was not so afraid of admitting this lifestyle distracts me with loads of shallow attention mostly from blokes who see me as a potential sex doll conquest rather than a person worthy of ' foresaking all others for'.

Hopefully one day I'll come out of this comfort zone, meet a bloke like FB or the guy you speak of Jessica and make the break. Until then I know that I'll stay on here keeping my ego inflated by all the attention us girls get on here from the kind of guys on here.

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Love the term dickeroo by the way

Exactly. Why leave a subculture where the females are in control and can get vertually any guy on here whenever they feel like it. Outside of places like fab guys are either too afraid or too in a minority of cases too moralistic to go where their cock leads them ..as Flirtbuddy above, to follow their natural thought center..their cock. In here guys are stripped of all that false self control and surrender to their natural predictor strong women. If everyone was free of the guilt based baggage of the vanilla world everyone would be a swinger . When a woman becomes accustomed to having her pick in a sweetshop as to who she sucks / chews / devours / spits out or leaves on the shelf then why should she leave to live a boring life on a bland diet with a man who will probably cheat on her when noone is looking ? And regardless of what flirtbuddy says, once a guy enters this lifestyle the are never going to be satisfied until they return fully to it again. It's just the way their wired, thankfully "

I agree with a lot of what you say CD but not all men are fighting nature but thinking with their heads instead of their dicks. I know with the ratio of blokes to women on here it can seem that way, especially when you have such a high proportion of guys on Fab that are gagging for it and we girls happily keep them dangling. But there are always decent guys who enter this lifestyle, find it shallow and leave or blokes who never enter it and look to live their lives fulfilled with one woman they love. If these blokes were in the majority on here as opposed to a small minority then a lot of our egos would take a serious hammering, I will be the first to admit

over a year ago

Yes I'm not really on the scene and I have no interest in having a swinging relationship

over a year ago

I don't know. His single life probably suits him after his marriage didn't work out (I first met him after they've split up a year before). Perhaps I'm afraid I could not get the answer I would like.

That's a shame not to try Jessica. The fact that he left this scene suggests to me that he wasn't getting fulfillment from the single carefree life. He sounds like an attractive guy who would have had plenty opertunity on here to keep having shallow meets and keep getting his end away if he wanted.

I hope you make contact with him again and broach the subject with him. Sounds like you found a deep and meaningful connection there with him. I know if I was ever lucky enough to find that in a guy and if I were brave enough to go after it then I would take the chance. I'm sure if a lot of single women on here spoke completely honestly they would say fear of getting hurt is the real reason they stay on here instead of pursuing a monogamous relationship with a decent bloke away from this scene. I know I would if I was not so afraid of admitting this lifestyle distracts me with loads of shallow attention mostly from blokes who see me as a potential sex doll conquest rather than a person worthy of ' foresaking all others for'.

Hopefully one day I'll come out of this comfort zone, meet a bloke like FB or the guy you speak of Jessica and make the break. Until then I know that I'll stay on here keeping my ego inflated by all the attention us girls get on here from the kind of guys on here."

I was the only one he met on this site (yes I do give newbies a chance once in a while) and I know he still wasn't verified by anyone when he left fab. But we kept eachothers numbers since we first met over 3 years ago and when we meet it's just an amazing night and morning. He's not local but always travelled to me by car or train.

I would leave fab if I came across someone worth my time who I would get on well with and fancied the pants off. Meanwhile I kill boredom on fab and try to find someone for regular fun, but it's very hard. Many local guys don't want FWB/FB.

Post new Message to Thread