Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bizarre memories from your past!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was reminiscing last night about the time we were on a school trip to the zoo as kiddies, and my friend had a kind of mini run-in with a rival school that also happened to be there, and ended up by putting one of their lot into a rubbish bin, as you do.

What silly / strange memories do you have from your childhood or past?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remember the day after I stood up to the school bully. I had knocked him out the day before and was standing at the bus stop the next morning with my 2 friends and shadow boxing and acting tough. I was only messing saying like "I knocked him out, I'll take on anyone at school". My 2 mates obviously thought I needed knocking down a peg of 2 because one chopped me in the throat and when I doubled over the other kneed me in the head lol we still laugh about it from time to time

over a year ago

"I remember the day after I stood up to the school bully. I had knocked him out the day before and was standing at the bus stop the next morning with my 2 friends and shadow boxing and acting tough. I was only messing saying like "I knocked him out, I'll take on anyone at school". My 2 mates obviously thought I needed knocking down a peg of 2 because one chopped me in the throat and when I doubled over the other kneed me in the head lol we still laugh about it from time to time "

Mates are the best at making you keep your feet on the ground! A true mate will tell you when you’re being a cock!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I was laughing with an old school mate about this recently. School took us on a day trip to France and while we were there we lost one kid.

Nowdays there would be a major investigation and heads would roll.

Back then they kind of had a little look round, then shrugged their shoulders and we all got the ferry back to England!

Luckily they found the girl in question had got on a coach with the wrong school (!) and was waiting for us in Dover!

We kids all thought it was hilarious.

The teachers weren't as impressed.

Imagine that happening now!

over a year ago

"I was laughing with an old school mate about this recently. School took us on a day trip to France and while we were there we lost one kid.

Nowdays there would be a major investigation and heads would roll.

Back then they kind of had a little look round, then shrugged their shoulders and we all got the ferry back to England!

Luckily they found the girl in question had got on a coach with the wrong school (!) and was waiting for us in Dover!

We kids all thought it was hilarious.

The teachers weren't as impressed.

Imagine that happening now!

"

Different times weren’t they?

I remember when there were fights in the playground at primary school the teachers would be slow to react, almost as if they wanted to let it blow out naturally.

And we could play conkers too!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I think I would have been 9 or 10 and I'd been getting these weird ringing in my ears for a week or so .

Eventually, on one lunch break , I was playing football and in front of everyone it suddenly stopped , I wondered why everyone was staring at me and it turns out I had a dead beetle in my ear and it had fell out onto my shoulder in front of everyone.

No idea how it got in there

over a year ago

This one time at band camp

By *lue eyed builderMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

This is a good read haha

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

My little bro got his head stuck in the railings at school ( he was that kind of kid) and they had to put margarine from the school kitchen on his ears to get him out!

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I was walking to my infants school, must have been about 6 years old. I passed a busstop and two young women smiled and started blowing kisses at me. Probably my first introduction to women!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/20 12:13:56]

over a year ago

I slipped over in front of my crush and landed on my arse, he laughed and I think it was the first time I realised that some crushes aren’t worth having.

over a year ago

I was 11 and just started secondary school. Two friends, and part of the popular group, walked up on the way to school and asked if I had a pussy.

I said yes, she was a tabby and her name was Tinker. They laughed and walked off and I carried on walking to school.

Obviously they told everyone! I kept being asked about my pussy, and could people see it. Eventually a friend told me what it meant. I was so embarrassed! I was a shy, nerdy kid anyway, but luckily it was soon forgotten, but I never have.

First time I knew that pussy had a completely different meaning to the feline kind.

Viv xx

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

My first kiss, I must have been 15, i was sat on my bike, we kissed, she’d obviously had previous experience, but it was a full on, tongue in my mouth kiss, I was repulsed and spent the bike ride home, trying to spit out her spit.

over a year ago

At a rather young age, sitting in the classroom with a very bad belly, whilst my classmates left for play ground at lunch time.

On their return they were all immediately greeted with a very strong odour which could only be attributed to a filled pair of pants.

I sat denying all knowledge until a teacher kindly assisted me in leaving my stained plastic chair, and rather obviously filled trousers for a well needed cleanup

over a year ago

At school

Playing netball. I was dying for a wee. Asked the teacher if I could go to the loos. She said no.

So I had a pee right there.

By *ottielayWoman
over a year ago

by the bay

When Donald McDonald pulled some kind of large red spider/crab/alien out of his mouth at the dinner table and put it on his plate

over a year ago

On a school trip to Chatsworth house we were having a picnic in the grounds and an angry swan took offence to one of the lads from my class..it started chasing him towards the lake and only stopped when a ranger headed it off in another direction.. so funny to watch

over a year ago

Going on a day out with dad, mum and siblings when I was about 10. On a road which I had never been on before, and told dad to watch out for the horses and men on the road when we go round the bend. Went round the bend but no horses or men. Found out later that some 20 years previously 3 loose horses were killed by a car at that spot and two men trying to round them up were injured

Post new Message to Thread