Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Low

Jump to newest

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Sunday night. Feeling low. Losing faith. Missing human touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sunday night. Feeling low. Losing faith. Missing human touch."

Were all in the same boat.. Stay strong and stay positive... It can't rain all the time xx

over a year ago

I know what you mean. I've actually been missing going to work, jusr to see different people. And that's coming from a certified antisocial cunt.

over a year ago

It is daunting. Not knowing when or if things will return to old normal. Can you find someone to be part of your "support bubble"? A good friend or family member to see and keep close? Sending virtual hugs Polly x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hugs and love

X

over a year ago

Stockport

I'm probably just being a delusional old trannie feeling sorry for herself. Bit stupid to even expect anything coming out of being on fab, though no more so than any other social situation. I know that I've made a few friends, but the odds of finding anyone with physical attraction towards a trans lesbian are diminishingly small - lol, three quarters of the population of this country don't even recognise people like me as valid identities. The government meanwhile have the opinion that i shouldn't even be allowed to go for a piss because transwomen are some sort of frigging monsters. Too many on fab agree with them as well.

Anyway. Half past three in the morning. Another week to struggle through. Another week older. Goodnight all.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I'm probably just being a delusional old trannie feeling sorry for herself. Bit stupid to even expect anything coming out of being on fab, though no more so than any other social situation. I know that I've made a few friends, but the odds of finding anyone with physical attraction towards a trans lesbian are diminishingly small - lol, three quarters of the population of this country don't even recognise people like me as valid identities. The government meanwhile have the opinion that i shouldn't even be allowed to go for a piss because transwomen are some sort of frigging monsters. Too many on fab agree with them as well.

Anyway. Half past three in the morning. Another week to struggle through. Another week older. Goodnight all."

It can feel like that sometimes but we’re all very different in our own ways and you only need that special one. Unless you’re greedy of course

Just block/ignore the 3/4 of idiots and focus on the 1/4 of decent people. X

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Oh Polly, sorry to see that you are feeling so low and having a tough time.

I know it is easier said than done but, try not to lose the faith. You just never know what's around the corner and when you least expect it.

It is not delusional to want something special.

I have never walked in your shoes so, I can only imagine the added issues.

But, Polly walk talk my lovely, there is always hope and hopefully someone for everybody xx

over a year ago

Hey Polly. The end to lockdown loneliness is in sight. Have a wobble by all means but the one you’re looking for is out there somewhere and the search can soon actively begin again. Sending you hugs and we’ll have that meal soon

over a year ago

So sorry you're feeling low.

This lockdown has been so hard in so many ways, and lots of people have struggled, me included. Human touch and contact is essential for us, but hang in there. It will get better.

Sending you hugs xx

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Hopefully better and brighter days are just around the corner.

And i hope you feel a bit brighter today x

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sending you a hug of support OP

over a year ago

The world is changing.. probably just not fast enough. X

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

Hope sleep has helped, I'd hug you but my arms aren't quite 2 metres long.

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

Big hugs lovely xx

over a year ago

"I'm probably just being a delusional old trannie feeling sorry for herself. Bit stupid to even expect anything coming out of being on fab, though no more so than any other social situation. I know that I've made a few friends, but the odds of finding anyone with physical attraction towards a trans lesbian are diminishingly small - lol, three quarters of the population of this country don't even recognise people like me as valid identities. The government meanwhile have the opinion that i shouldn't even be allowed to go for a piss because transwomen are some sort of frigging monsters. Too many on fab agree with them as well.

Anyway. Half past three in the morning. Another week to struggle through. Another week older. Goodnight all."

You're frigging awesome, not a monster. 25% of the UK population recognise you as a person so that's 16.5 million people!

I just searched for 'trans lesbian dating' and I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe give it a go? You are a lovely person and you deserve to be happy.

Everything seems shit at the moment but the sun is starting to break through the clouds. Big virtual Mavis hugs. Xx

over a year ago

Stockport

Anyway. Half past three in the morning. Another week to struggle through. Another week older. Goodnight all.

You're frigging awesome, not a monster. 25% of the UK population recognise you as a person so that's 16.5 million people!

I just searched for 'trans lesbian dating' and I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe give it a go? You are a lovely person and you deserve to be happy.

Everything seems shit at the moment but the sun is starting to break through the clouds. Big virtual Mavis hugs. Xx"

Mavis?

Post new Message to Thread