Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Celebrity Friends

Jump to newest

By *agneto. OP   Man
over a year ago

Bham

Are there any celebrities you would like to be be friends with?

Mine would be Louis Theroux.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As I’ve said many, many, many time’s, I was once in an advert for a hotel chain. In addition, I was carnival queen.

I’m sure you’re all pretty intimidated, but don’t worry. I’m just like the rest of you. I still put my trousers on one leg at a time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As I’ve said many, many, many time’s, I was once in an advert for a hotel chain. In addition, I was carnival queen.

I’m sure you’re all pretty intimidated, but don’t worry. I’m just like the rest of you. I still put my trousers on one leg at a time "

As they say, celebs also sit on the loo with their pants around their ankles like the rest of us. That’s how I prefer to imagine you!

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"As I’ve said many, many, many time’s, I was once in an advert for a hotel chain. In addition, I was carnival queen.

I’m sure you’re all pretty intimidated, but don’t worry. I’m just like the rest of you. I still put my trousers on one leg at a time "

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Mary Portas. She'd give the best advice then get you hammered and end up befriending the entire queue in the kebab shop at 2am.

Keanu Reeves, because I think his Zen chillness would be a really good balance to my ridiculous overthinking and he'd always make you get a bit of perspective.

Reese Witherspoon because she's incredibly smart, doesn't take anyone's shit and would give me a metaphorical slap upside the head when I was being ridiculous. Seems like she'd be such a good cheerleader and a positive presence!

Post new Message to Thread