Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need bit of resurence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone

I need bit of resurence please I know luckdown is easing. But can we meet people in there homes to have fun with please I'm little confuse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone.

over a year ago

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone."
and you can have fun

over a year ago

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone. and you can have fun"

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too.

over a year ago

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone. and you can have fun

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too."

I know that's fun

What I meant if having sex

over a year ago

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone. and you can have fun

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too."

Quick game of naked Twister, pretty sure that was given the ok in Boris's last speech

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone. and you can have fun"

Yes OP you can.

over a year ago

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too. I know that's fun

What I meant if having sex"

What you do behind closed doors is your business. Unless you boast about it to everyone.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too. I know that's fun

What I meant if having sex"

Yes OP if you both live alone individually.

over a year ago

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too. I know that's fun I dont boast about it to anyone thanks for your help

What I meant if having sex

What you do behind closed doors is your business. Unless you boast about it to everyone."

over a year ago

Yes and you can do whatever you like.

But neither of you will be able to see anyone else at all unless you stick to the two metres apart and outside guidelines, and if one of you develops covid symptoms then you must both self isolate.

over a year ago

Well you can watch telly together or play some board games if you prefer.. that's fun, too.

Quick game of naked Twister, pretty sure that was given the ok in Boris's last speech "

Just try no twist your ankle

over a year ago

"Yes and you can do whatever you like.

But neither of you will be able to see anyone else at all unless you stick to the two metres apart and outside guidelines, and if one of you develops covid symptoms then you must both self isolate."

thanks lilly

over a year ago

Quick game of naked Twister, pretty sure that was given the ok in Boris's last speech

Just try no twist your ankle "

thanks that me me laugh

over a year ago

"Hello everyone

I need bit of resurence please I know luckdown is easing. But can we meet people in there homes to have fun with please I'm little confuse "

If its the same person every time then thats ok ...otherwise it's not worth the hassle

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

OP Lily is right. You can meet someone and go to their house and they come to yours and you can do whatever you want.

One of you has to live alone, not both.

So if you had a girlfriend who lived with her parents she could come to your house if you live alone. Or you can go to visit your parents for example.

But you can't do both things.

I hope that helps

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone."
only in England, not in Wales or Scotland, yet

over a year ago

"Yes if you live alone and meet someone who also lives alone.only in England, not in Wales or Scotland, yet "

Oh yeah. Sorry for you

over a year ago

Thanks everyone

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"OP Lily is right. You can meet someone and go to their house and they come to yours and you can do whatever you want.

So if you had a girlfriend who lived with her parents she could come to your house if you live alone. Or you can go to visit your parents for example.

I hope that helps "

What about if one of the parents was in vulnerable health? Could the g/f go to the other household?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"OP Lily is right. You can meet someone and go to their house and they come to yours and you can do whatever you want.

I hope that helps

What about if one of the parents was in vulnerable health? Could the g/f go to the other household? "

They've basically said yes to that. Effectively you are creating one household out of the two, and not allowing any further mixing. So you and your girlfriend and her parents are free to swap between either household. However, if the parents are vulnerable you'd be better off having the girlfriend round to yours, unless you've all been completely isolated for 2 weeks and therefore are likely clear anyway.

If that makes sense?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hope that helps

What about if one of the parents was in vulnerable health? Could the g/f go to the other household?

They've basically said yes to that. Effectively you are creating one household out of the two, and not allowing any further mixing. So you and your girlfriend and her parents are free to swap between either household. However, if the parents are vulnerable you'd be better off having the girlfriend round to yours, unless you've all been completely isolated for 2 weeks and therefore are likely clear anyway.

If that makes sense? "

No because the g/f could take the virus back to the vulnerable parent....

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I hope that helps

If that makes sense?

No because the g/f could take the virus back to the vulnerable parent...."

And that's why you should only do it if you've all been completely isolated for the recommended 2 weeks, as there's very very little likelihood you'd have or be a carrier if you've been in isolation for 2 weeks.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hope that helps

If that makes sense?

No because the g/f could take the virus back to the vulnerable parent....

And that's why you should only do it if you've all been completely isolated for the recommended 2 weeks, as there's very very little likelihood you'd have or be a carrier if you've been in isolation for 2 weeks. "

It’s not worth the hassle.....

Post new Message to Thread