My bed.. But I'd sooner be in yours.

Any body else read this one?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/real-life/8169796/fab-swingers/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s an older article isn’t it.

I wonder how many of the bits in the sun are driven by the site themselves though, would imagine a pretty big increase in members and site hits after an article is out on this place.

Don’t think it’s particularly great as it just increases the curious and the dreamers here, and they also seem to pick up on the more click-bait worthy and extreme aspects of the life which sometimes paints us all in a bad light to general perception. I think the less attention drawn on the place the better. Those that want to find the site already can and do.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's pretty sensationalist. It suggests that with so many members it's easy to get sex. It doesn't mention that single men often have no success. It doesn't mention that the numerous messages she got in the first six minutes were largely copied and pasted by chances with no specific interest in her, yet she seems to suggest this in some way complimentary. It suggests that everybody just shags around when actually many members are very choosy and want to know they get on well before considering anything sexual.

It comes across to me as a very superficial a sensationalist glance at Fab from somebody who has no personal interest in being involved in the scene and making connections. It's very misleading and could give readers that Fab is just Instashag.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally misses the point about the lifestyle, in that it just isn't about the sex..its the social life clubs freedoms etc..wished journalists would actually do some research and report properly instead of headline sensationalism hunting....but then again shows the sorry standard of much of todays media and news outlets..

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Oh, The Sun?

No.

Post new Message to Thread