Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South of Ipswich

Exactly the conversation myself and friends had yesterday

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stay home......... Switch off TV...... Avoid Bother.

over a year ago

Record anything you want to watch on the commercial channels then you can skip the sanctimonious helping you adverts.

By *ymguy1966Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I will not watch the News channels, never do

over a year ago

Stopped watchin the news and coviid 19 back in March.

over a year ago

Stopped watching the con-vid 19-84

news ages ago. Soooo many experts saying one thing and doing the opposite themselves.....

over a year ago

I have the radio on most of the day and night, so I get to hear what I need to know without watching anything.

By *andy2123Couple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Politics going over the top again, dragin thinks out for as long as the can, to keep control of us.

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

We gave up watching the news when TM called her election, gave up newspapers around the same time, none "report" news now they give you"their" opinion.

Truth has been forgotten .

To be fair we dont watch that much telly at all now apart from some Netflix where we watch whole series such as peaky blinders which are easier to watch when we want .

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South of Ipswich

"We gave up watching the news when TM called her election, gave up newspapers around the same time, none "report" news now they give you"their" opinion.

Truth has been forgotten .

To be fair we dont watch that much telly at all now apart from some Netflix where we watch whole series such as peaky blinders which are easier to watch when we want .

"

This

If you want to know what is actually going on in the world do not watch mainstream media

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont watch the news, read the newspapers and only come on this virus forum now and again

Anyone who believes mainstream media is deluded.

Form your own opinions about things, make your own choices.

X

over a year ago

I don't have it on... Ever!

over a year ago

To much hate going on in the world. The media are the absolute worst and stir the pot so bad.

I'm sure they just edit clips to make out the bad all the time. I've been following all the BLM movement looking to bring people together.

In my opinion it's having the opposite effect at the moment and just pushing people further apart due to the small minority from both sides using it for there own hate agenda.

over a year ago

"To much hate going on in the world. The media are the absolute worst and stir the pot so bad.

I'm sure they just edit clips to make out the bad all the time. I've been following all the BLM movement looking to bring people together.

In my opinion it's having the opposite effect at the moment and just pushing people further apart due to the small minority from both sides using it for there own hate agenda. "

But peaceful protest doesn't get their viewing figures up enough or sell their papers

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Ahhhhhh lovely peace and quiet.

Now then - let's all go about our lives

"

Clever lady

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"To much hate going on in the world. The media are the absolute worst and stir the pot so bad.

In my opinion it's having the opposite effect at the moment and just pushing people further apart due to the small minority from both sides using it for there own hate agenda.

But peaceful protest doesn't get their viewing figures up enough or sell their papers "

That is no excuse and not true

over a year ago

They never show you what happens in the lead up to an event or cause of trouble.

Just normally the police retaliating making them look bad. I mean I read the other day a 13 Yr old boy had been detained for attacking a policeman.

What is wrong with the world seriously.!

Post new Message to Thread