Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Make 2 profiles....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That way you can have one for public consumption (your nice thoughtful introspective and deliberating self)

The other for more private consumption (your not so concerned to appear nice not thoughtful not introspective or deliberating self)

The true party animal in you....

PS I thought this might be helpful to you

PPS one profile is enough for me as I don't do propoganda.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"That way you can have one for public consumption (your nice thoughtful introspective and deliberating self)

The other for more private consumption (your not so concerned to appear nice not thoughtful not introspective or deliberating self)

"

Thought that was against site rules (the 2nd profile being used to provocate/cause mischief/be a bit of a dick)

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'll take 2 profiles ta.

One for the angel in me, the other for the devil in me

over a year ago

"I'll take 2 profiles ta.

One for the angel in me, the other for the devil in me "

Go girl!

over a year ago

"That way you can have one for public consumption (your nice thoughtful introspective and deliberating self)

Thought that was against site rules (the 2nd profile being used to provocate/cause mischief/be a bit of a dick)"

No, my idea is more on camera off camera...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not just be yourself and if people don’t like it then you’re not likely to get on in real life. Not everyone will like me but I won’t like everyone, I wouldn’t start making separate profiles to suit the audience

over a year ago

I can’t cope with one, let alone two!

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"I can’t cope with one, let alone two! "

With you on that one, it’s like having a full time job with one account, let alone two...

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Is that profiles here?

On a side note deleting face book and Twitter have been wonderful.

Less misery and more time for doing positive thibgs

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Ones enough cant see point in two , if you have two your prob hiding something lol ,unless it's a couples and singles account thsts different.

over a year ago

2 profiles would be handy as when I get abusive they block me before I can respond. My 2nd profile they would see a very dark side of me and id give the arse wipes a peace of my mind then block and move on enjoying the rest of my day. Venting can occasionally be therapeutic

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'm a disaster on one profile, I couldn't cope with two

over a year ago

Ones enough for me, I'd only end up messaging myself and getting blocked anyway

over a year ago

"2 profiles would be handy as when I get abusive they block me before I can respond. My 2nd profile they would see a very dark side of me and id give the arse wipes a peace of my mind then block and move on enjoying the rest of my day. Venting can occasionally be therapeutic "

You should create one then and teach these offenders, how great would that be

over a year ago

"I'll take 2 profiles ta.

One for the angel in me, the other for the devil in me "

Naughty you are

over a year ago

"Ones enough for me, I'd only end up messaging myself and getting blocked anyway "

Hello stranger

over a year ago

"Ones enough for me, I'd only end up messaging myself and getting blocked anyway "

Haha I was thinking the same

over a year ago

"2 profiles would be handy as when I get abusive they block me before I can respond. My 2nd profile they would see a very dark side of me and id give the arse wipes a peace of my mind then block and move on enjoying the rest of my day. Venting can occasionally be therapeutic "
Foxy this cracked me up!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm eclectic so 1 is enough for me

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

There are 2 profiles up for some people I know!

Usually one for their couple account and one for their single meets which I see it’s fair.

I personally not interested to have 2 accounts as a singleton in fab. You either love me or hate me and I don’t care less if you hate no one is perfect and no one ever will be x

over a year ago

1 profile for forums

1 profile for meets

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I've often thought of having 2 profiles....this one and a normal guy one just to see the difference as I wouldnt stand out at all as a guy.

over a year ago

Two profiles is hard work, I had a couple's one aswel as this one. It's a lot of effort. I'm happy just being my normal crazy self on this one.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I guess some will have them as couples and singles profiles but they usually declare them both.

If I was chatting with some I found had more than one profile I’d wonder if said person was being deliberately duplicitous and why .... surely it would also take someone pretty adept at being able to remember what was said to whom, and on which profile! ...... it would wreak of jealousy..

over a year ago

Bollocks I meant when I get ""ABUSE"" No wonder this cracked you up boss lol

over a year ago

"I'm eclectic so 1 is enough for me "
I like the thought in there, whatever it is and I had to Google the meaning of the word.

Compersion come back and explain yourself! While where at it....what IS that profile name? I'll Google that too!

over a year ago

"2 profiles would be handy as when I get abusive they block me before I can respond. My 2nd profile they would see a very dark side of me and id give the arse wipes a peace of my mind then block and move on enjoying the rest of my day. Venting can occasionally be therapeutic

Bollocks I meant when I get ""ABUSE"" No wonder this cracked you up boss lol"

over a year ago

"I guess some will have them as couples and singles profiles but they usually declare them both.

If I was chatting with some I found had more than one profile I’d wonder if said person was being deliberately duplicitous and why .... surely it would also take someone pretty adept at being able to remember what was said to whom, and on which profile! ...... it would wreak of jealousy.. "

A new phrase 'profile jugglers' with something of the circus about them.

over a year ago

"Two profiles is hard work, I had a couple's one aswel as this one. It's a lot of effort. I'm happy just being my normal crazy self on this one. "
Hello Sparks!

That hard work thing keeps coming up never crossed my mind that it could prove a bit too much.

over a year ago

"I've often thought of having 2 profiles....this one and a normal guy one just to see the difference as I wouldnt stand out at all as a guy."
I'm not encouraging you but it would be interesting to hear about.

over a year ago

"1 profile for forums

1 profile for meets"

Hmmmm, (chin in hand and thoughtful) interesting.....

over a year ago

"There are 2 profiles up for some people I know!

Usually one for their couple account and one for their single meets which I see it’s fair.

I personally not interested to have 2 accounts as a singleton in fab. You either love me or hate me and I don’t care less if you hate no one is perfect and no one ever will be "

over a year ago

"I'm a disaster on one profile, I couldn't cope with two "

over a year ago

"Why not just be yourself and if people don’t like it then you’re not likely to get on in real life. Not everyone will like me but I won’t like everyone, I wouldn’t start making separate profiles to suit the audience "

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I guess some will have them as couples and singles profiles but they usually declare them both.

If I was chatting with some I found had more than one profile I’d wonder if said person was being deliberately duplicitous and why .... surely it would also take someone pretty adept at being able to remember what was said to whom, and on which profile! ...... it would wreak of jealousy..

A new phrase 'profile jugglers' with something of the circus about them."

Ha ha indeed!

Post new Message to Thread