Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pics

Jump to newest

By *KAholeandglory OP   Couple
over a year ago

exeter

Abit of a twist on a thread I haven’t long put out.

What pictures do ppl not like to see. And please be honest is there any of ours you don’t like as I say please be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I find your 22 May pic too graphic.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not looked at yours properly to come to a conclusion on your particular gallery but in general too much of the same in galleries tend to lead to a quick skip past.

Eg women that have 150 pics of their cleavage (the female equivalent of the gallery full of cock pics). Yes, love, we’ve seen it..

over a year ago

"I find your 22 May pic too graphic. "

Exactly that (personally)

over a year ago

"Not looked at yours properly to come to a conclusion on your particular gallery but in general too much of the same in galleries tend to lead to a quick skip past.

Eg women that have 150 pics of their cleavage (the female equivalent of the gallery full of cock pics). Yes, love, we’ve seen it.. "

Harsh..

What if they think that's their best asset

over a year ago

"I find your 22 May pic too graphic.

Exactly that (personally) "

I’ve seen worse, they’re not attempting to reveal the cervix like some do

Why be arsed about what other want, you’ll never please everyone so just post pics that you like. I post pics of my cock, I know it’s not for everyone but I like it

over a year ago

Close up pics of a pussy, does that really do anything for anyone??

I would prefer to see the person and body it’s with

over a year ago

I always say I appreciate beauty and class. Don't see much of it on here unfortunately.

over a year ago

A lot of women moan about cock pix on here ,well;

-Most vaginas are vile(dont know what they're thinking)

-Nails(no man looks at a woman's nails.ever)

-Feet(as above)

-100 shots of the same body part

-Pics of penetration etc(real classy that)

-Gobs full of spunk(as above but even less so).

over a year ago

There's a good variety I'd say

over a year ago

11th of June and 26th of February are beautiful pics.

I would add a little bit more personality to your pics... What makes you, you? What have you got? Show me you, not generic type pictures that can be found all over.

Try not take some of the unkind comments seriously. Easier for people to focus on the negative

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I liked your pictures. They show both indoor and outdoor shots and reveal your personality as well as all the body.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

You have some good pics very raunchy!

D.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I liked your pictures. They show both indoor and outdoor shots and reveal your personality as well as all the body. "

But as always you need more pics of the male as the profile is not a single female profile.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I liked your pictures. They show both indoor and outdoor shots and reveal your personality as well as all the body.

But as always you need more pics of the male as the profile is not a single female profile."

I thought the same, it's a pet peeve of mine, until I saw that they are looking for straight men only, so it doesn't really matter what he looks like

over a year ago

I’m probably going to upset people here, but opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to one!

50% of the population has one type of genital, the other 50% has the other type... we all know what they look like....... why not save it for the inbox?

As said before, it should be a case of “what goes on, on Fab, stays on Fab” but sometimes it doesn’t... . Once it’s out there in the public domain, it can’t be taken back!

As said, this is just my personal opinion and my belief. People are individuals and entitled to do as they wish. I personally wouldn’t and never have, done the “graphic” stuff but each to their own x

Peace out

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I’m probably going to upset people here, but opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to one!

50% of the population has one type of genital, the other 50% has the other type... we all know what they look like....... why not save it for the inbox?

As said before, it should be a case of “what goes on, on Fab, stays on Fab” but sometimes it doesn’t... . Once it’s out there in the public domain, it can’t be taken back!

As said, this is just my personal opinion and my belief. People are individuals and entitled to do as they wish. I personally wouldn’t and never have, done the “graphic” stuff but each to their own x

Peace out "

Agree 100%. Guys with only cock pics on their profile have only one thing to offer, as they obviously don't have a decent body or personality

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ones that aren't them.

over a year ago

exeter

"I liked your pictures. They show both indoor and outdoor shots and reveal your personality as well as all the body.

But as always you need more pics of the male as the profile is not a single female profile."

The reason why it’s all of female is because it’s only female who plays. Thanks for your reply

over a year ago

exeter

Thanks to all the msgs. Don’t take any of them insulting I understand each to their own.

Full body pics is hard as the wife really isent comfortable with her stomach. I know some of you will be saying now well you have some pics of full body pics. But wife was having a fuck it moment as I am sure everyone does at some point.

And it is totally right what your saying as the pic thst has most fabs is one of the said pics

Thanks again

over a year ago

I really like your pics, lovely range of lingerie which is always a highlight for me! And the outdoors/car shots are fun and show what you guys enjoy!

One persons beautiful is another persons graphic so I’m not too fussed by what other people think of my pics, if they don’t like them, they won’t meet me and it’s likely we’re not compatible anyway!

over a year ago

"I always say I appreciate beauty and class. Don't see much of it on here unfortunately."

I'm offended *mock shock

OP some good replies on here and pic choice definitely spans a wide preference and many different opinions.

We use peeps pics as a pre filter...everything on show from the off takes away the tease and build up so we/I/him pass those by - I defo prefer a little left to the imagination

over a year ago

exeter

"I really like your pics, lovely range of lingerie which is always a highlight for me! And the outdoors/car shots are fun and show what you guys enjoy!

One persons beautiful is another persons graphic so I’m not too fussed by what other people think of my pics, if they don’t like them, they won’t meet me and it’s likely we’re not compatible anyway! "

Thank you

over a year ago

Try to leave a little to the imagination, tease

over a year ago

Looked through all your pics.

Nothing bad about any of them in my opinion.

Good variety

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

In my opinion good variety means only having one photo in each outfit.

over a year ago

With couples I love seing equal amounts of the man and woman not just glimpses of cock in photos. Xx

over a year ago

Too many of the same kinds pics, which ours is the same, so I'm not complaining about your account. It's hard to please everyone's taste so just do what you do if a person doesn't like the pics then it is what it is, as long as you are happy enough with yours and finding what you like.

over a year ago

exeter

"In my opinion good variety means only having one photo in each outfit. "

There’s a good variety of outfits on there

over a year ago

"Thanks to all the msgs. Don’t take any of them insulting I understand each to their own.

Full body pics is hard as the wife really isent comfortable with her stomach. I know some of you will be saying now well you have some pics of full body pics. But wife was having a fuck it moment as I am sure everyone does at some point.

And it is totally right what your saying as the pic thst has most fabs is one of the said pics

Thanks again"

You have great pics, shows exactly what you're about and big indication of what you enjoy - makes it easier to attract more of what you're after

over a year ago

"Abit of a twist on a thread I haven’t long put out.

What pictures do ppl not like to see. And please be honest is there any of ours you don’t like as I say please be honest"

I like your pics. I think you have a good variety, especially the outdoor ones.

Some people like graphic shots, some don't, but if you're happy with it then you go for it.

It's your gallery and it's your right to have what you like

over a year ago

exeter

So basically full body pics with leaving abit to the imagination.

But if your happy with the pics carry on doing what your doing.

Thanks everyone

Post new Message to Thread