Do you get you're joke's of Facebook ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *voryforebony OP   Man
over a year ago

boogie town

"And asked how big the queue was the clever guy on the phone told me

'same size as the B' Do you get you're joke's of Facebook ?"

Nope, not on Facebook, never will be.

Besides.. Don't you know it's not a publicly traded entity blah blah blah... Sydney university... Etc etc etc b

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"And asked how big the queue was the clever guy on the phone told me

'same size as the B' "

PMSL

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Its everywhere! Getting boring now "

I was so bored this morning I ran into the Spar and shouted "Costcutter..!!"

I think everyone was so shocked they never noticed I was completely naked from the waist down...

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

Speaking of queues at B&Q; there was a guy travelled all the way from Nottingham to the Penrith store last week, to buy plaster. Apparently our local store was the only one in the UK with any plaster available, and he was there at 8am waiting for the store to open

over a year ago

boogie town

"Speaking of queues at B&Q; there was a guy travelled all the way from Nottingham to the Penrith store last week, to buy plaster. Apparently our local store was the only one in the UK with any plaster available, and he was there at 8am waiting for the store to open "

That's dedication.. Or is it stupidity?

over a year ago

"Its everywhere! Getting boring now

I think everyone was so shocked they never noticed I was completely naked from the waist down..."

True story. There's only 2 small shops where I live. They are over priced so I travel 20 miles to go to a super market.

The kids asked for spaghetti Bolognese. Do I started making it but when I looked in the cupboard there was no sauce. I was already committed having cooked the spaghetti and the mince so I went to the little spar shop. Got to the till. £2.69 for a jar of Ragu sauce. But I needed it. I came out the shop and called my mother. Mum, i've just been robbed, I can't believe it , I'm had a terrible shock! I hear the panic in her voice as she says where are you? I couldn't hold the laugh in . I'm outside the spar, £2.69 for a jar of Bolognese sauce, thieving b@stards! That phone call was worth paying the extra. ??

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"Speaking of queues at B&Q; there was a guy travelled all the way from Nottingham to the Penrith store last week, to buy plaster. Apparently our local store was the only one in the UK with any plaster available, and he was there at 8am waiting for the store to open

That's dedication.. Or is it stupidity?"

They asked him why he had travelled so far, and he replied that without plaster, he couldn’t work

over a year ago

I think everyone was so shocked they never noticed I was completely naked from the waist down...

True story. There's only 2 small shops where I live. They are over priced so I travel 20 miles to go to a super market.

The kids asked for spaghetti Bolognese. Do I started making it but when I looked in the cupboard there was no sauce. I was already committed having cooked the spaghetti and the mince so I went to the little spar shop. Got to the till. £2.69 for a jar of Ragu sauce. But I needed it. I came out the shop and called my mother. Mum, i've just been robbed, I can't believe it , I'm had a terrible shock! I hear the panic in her voice as she says where are you? I couldn't hold the laugh in . I'm outside the spar, £2.69 for a jar of Bolognese sauce, thieving b@stards! That phone call was worth paying the extra. ??"

That's funny, oh how we all need a good laugh aye..?

over a year ago

I got banned from B & Q the other day..

Some bloke in an orange apron came up to me and asking me if i wanted decking

Luckily i got the first punch in

Yes i know its an old joke but it still makes me chuckle

over a year ago

The kids asked for spaghetti Bolognese. Do I started making it but when I looked in the cupboard there was no sauce. I was already committed having cooked the spaghetti and the mince so I went to the little spar shop. Got to the till. £2.69 for a jar of Ragu sauce. But I needed it. I came out the shop and called my mother. Mum, i've just been robbed, I can't believe it , I'm had a terrible shock! I hear the panic in her voice as she says where are you? I couldn't hold the laugh in . I'm outside the spar, £2.69 for a jar of Bolognese sauce, thieving b@stards! That phone call was worth paying the extra. ??

That's funny, oh how we all need a good laugh aye..?"

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"Speaking of queues at B&Q; there was a guy travelled all the way from Nottingham to the Penrith store last week, to buy plaster. Apparently our local store was the only one in the UK with any plaster available, and he was there at 8am waiting for the store to open

They asked him why he had travelled so far, and he replied that without plaster, he couldn’t work "

My mates a spread in Hampshire, he says that there's a national shortage on.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" I went to the little spar shop. Got to the till. £2.69 for a jar of Ragu sauce. But I needed it"

Why didn't you just use a tin of tomatoes ?

over a year ago

Have you got children? You can't swap a tasty sauce for a tin of tomatoes. If I had done that nobody would of ate it except the dogs. They would have a melt down and pull chicken nuggets out the freezer.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I have four children. I use a tin of tomatoes and add herbs, seasoning, onions, garlic, tomato puree. Healthier and tastier than a jar of sauce full of sugar.

over a year ago

"Yes I have four children. I use a tin of tomatoes and add herbs, seasoning, onions, garlic, tomato puree. Healthier and tastier than a jar of sauce full of sugar."

I tried to tempt them with the slimming world recipe , it's tried , tested and failed. Even I have to admit it doesn't taste as good. I cheat and make it with tomatoes but add a little bit of the jar for taste. My lot are fussy, everyone likes something different at every meal time. And I can't really say anything because I remember being the same way. Spaghetti Bolognese is a hit with them all though.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

A woman buys a mirror in B&Q, the cashier asks ‘Would you like a screw for that mirror?’

She replies ‘No, but I’ll give you a blowjob for a lawnmower’

over a year ago

boogie town

They asked him why he had travelled so far, and he replied that without plaster, he couldn’t work

My mates a spread in Hampshire, he says that there's a national shortage on. "

What of.. Sandwiches?

Post new Message to Thread