Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smiles

Jump to newest

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Today I got to have the first cuddles with my grandson and daughter since March. I haven’t stopped smiling since

What has made you smile today?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Awe bet those cuddles were the best you ever had. Glad you were able to see them x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Today I got to have the first cuddles with my grandson and daughter since March. I haven’t stopped smiling since

What has made you smile today? "

The same best feeling ever xx

over a year ago

My friend

She’s beautiful

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Today I got to have the first cuddles with my grandson and daughter since March. I haven’t stopped smiling since

The same best feeling ever xx"

It really is

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

My boy. He brings a smile to my face everyday

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Oh new baby cuddles!! How wonderful!!! My nieces made me smile today. Young & innocent xx

J x

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Awe bet those cuddles were the best you ever had. Glad you were able to see them x"

I had the best time even though my living room looks like Armageddon

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"My friend

She’s beautiful "

We all need our friends

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

That's lovely to hear.

We saw some baby ducks and swans in the park this afternoon, they made us smile.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 19:59:31]

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

My nephew took my dog for a walk. Stood about 6 metres away from me but he and the dog had the best reunion ever. He's 6 and been finding it so hard but his walks with Penny have made him less scared to go out of the house because he concentrates more on her than his anxiety.

That was todays smile. And some messages on here....

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"My nephew took my dog for a walk. Stood about 6 metres away from me but he and the dog had the best reunion ever. He's 6 and been finding it so hard but his walks with Penny have made him less scared to go out of the house because he concentrates more on her than his anxiety.

That was todays smile. And some messages on here.... "

Pets can be such a great comfort and help

This has definitely made me smile

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

That's lovely to hear.

We saw some baby ducks and swans in the park this afternoon, they made us smile."

Nature is wonderful and sometimes when our lives are so busy we forget to take notice of what we have around us

over a year ago

My friends.

My fingers.

My frivolity.

over a year ago

That's lovely!

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"My boy. He brings a smile to my face everyday "

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"My friends.

My fingers.

My frivolity.

"

I like it

over a year ago

That's lovely

I've been smiling all day - Im finally free of the job that was sucking my soul!

Happy days!

I'm also seeing my sister and niece on Monday for the first time since the apocalypse

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

"My friend

She’s beautiful "

Nice to see you back x

over a year ago

I got hugs from my grandson and granddaughter today as well just fills me up with so much love, especially as one has leukemia and one has a tumor and both been shielding since beginning of Feb. He is now allowed to come to my house as they need support for mum and dad too they both just smile all the time and they make me feel very humble and honoured to be their granny

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

That's lovely

I've been smiling all day - Im finally free of the job that was sucking my soul!

Happy days!

I'm also seeing my sister and niece on Monday for the first time since the apocalypse "

I know that feeling about the job so understand how that will make you smile

There’ll be huge smiles on Monday

over a year ago

Oh that’s really lovely . My daughter trying to revise for an exam but failing has made me smile today. Brings back memories...

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Awe

This gave me goosebumps.

I'm sure it was just perfect.

Jo.Xx

By *ookie46 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"I got hugs from my grandson and granddaughter today as well just fills me up with so much love, especially as one has leukemia and one has a tumor and both been shielding since beginning of Feb. He is now allowed to come to my house as they need support for mum and dad too they both just smile all the time and they make me feel very humble and honoured to be their granny "

This must have been really tough on you all, children are just amazing and you’re obviously a wonderful granny. Love to you all

over a year ago

"I got hugs from my grandson and granddaughter today as well just fills me up with so much love, especially as one has leukemia and one has a tumor and both been shielding since beginning of Feb. He is now allowed to come to my house as they need support for mum and dad too they both just smile all the time and they make me feel very humble and honoured to be their granny

This must have been really tough on you all, children are just amazing and you’re obviously a wonderful granny. Love to you all "

Thank you, we have been very positive, and technology is amazing to video every day, I read stories at bedtime and chatted about lego and all sorts so it wasn't so bad but its even better now I can hug them never thought being a grandparent would be so much fun, I am sure you are equally a wonderful granny xx

Post new Message to Thread