Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes a Bj special

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a question that can be answered in many ways, for guys Who love to receive a Bj

And vice versa, for all the ones who love servicing!

What makes oral sex special to you? what would bring it to a 10 for you? And what recommendation could you give (from your own experience) To the next person

I’ll start!

I love giving head, I love knowing I can literally please my partner in such a way with my skills, and see his head tilt back in pleasure.

A nice big cock And confident attitude always brings it to a higher level for me. Makes me greedier hah

last but not least, my recommendation for girls and guys who like to give oral.

Practice practice practice and if you truly love it, it shows in what you do!

Happy sucking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'd take any blow job right now ( yes I know I cant )

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Rhythm.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The woman giving it.

over a year ago

"Rhythm."

Good one, do you like different rhythms every now and again to change or ?

I find it especially at the end, a nice pace is necessary if I wanna make him cum in my mouth. But somehow, I love it when I tease nice and slow, using my tongue and using different techniques. From licking the shaft, or focusing on the balls, or the head gently.

(Sorry if it sounds very detailed)

over a year ago

Teasing the underneath the bell end with your tongue does it for me

over a year ago

"The woman giving it.

"

So would you rather have the woman you fancy give you a not-so-good bj, or an avarage looking girl, but giving u the best head? Haha

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Good suction.

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

"The woman giving it.

So would you rather have the woman you fancy give you a not-so-good bj, or an avarage looking girl, but giving u the best head? Haha"

He said nothing about looks.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 09:39:19]

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Rhythm.

I find it especially at the end, a nice pace is necessary if I wanna make him cum in my mouth. But somehow, I love it when I tease nice and slow, using my tongue and using different techniques. From licking the shaft, or focusing on the balls, or the head gently.

(Sorry if it sounds very detailed)"

Detailed is good for my Saturday morning horn

Yeah definitely not just one pace. Quick slow, quick, slow, then should build to the crescendo like classical music.

over a year ago

"The woman giving it.

So would you rather have the woman you fancy give you a not-so-good bj, or an avarage looking girl, but giving u the best head? Haha"

No idea.

I don’t do average.

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Very few women can give a good BJ but then I suspect the same could be said for blokes going down on a woman as we all like something a little different and there's no "one size fits all" so to speak

also depends on the persons mood, sometimes I like to "head fuck" Lou others I like it more gentle and let lou do the Vodo the she do so well

Ray

over a year ago

"The woman giving it.

So would you rather have the woman you fancy give you a not-so-good bj, or an avarage looking girl, but giving u the best head? Haha

He said nothing about looks. "

I assumed it was meant, a woman he fancies??

over a year ago

Be given oral sex.

When the pace is back and forth, slow and sometimes fast.

I love when you can feel someone’s warm mouth all your shaft. Their lips kissing and licking the tip after they've it wet.

Also when they’re licking the shaft all the way down to the balls and licking the balls too.

Eye contact as well when they’re looking at you with their mouth full really makes it hot too especially when you’re face fucking them.

Always love loading in someone’s mouth so their mouth smells of my load.

(As you can tell I miss getting a BJ)

over a year ago

"Rhythm.

Yeah definitely not just one pace. Quick slow, quick, slow, then should build to the crescendo like classical music. "

Haha and you know you can’t really compete with a good Beethoven’s crescendo hahah

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 09:43:21]

over a year ago

How much she loves doing it

By *ocalguy4youMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Love having a tongue push hard on my slit on my bellend

By *arlowMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Yes if she's enjoying doing it as well that's a turn on

By *orthfieldsNickMan
over a year ago

Ealing

A lady likes you who really loves doing it - makes all the difference!

over a year ago

There are a few key things, I think.

Rhythm is good; it doesn’t have to be constant as changing to just a tongue tip on the bellend or sucking balls is great.

If uncircumcised, pulling the foreskin back is an absolute must. I’ve seen people give BJs with the foreskin unretracted. WTF? That’s like massaging some through three layers of clothes. Don’t.

Teeth. Please be careful!

A FwB from years back gave the most amazing BJs. The way she held her tongue when my cock was in her mouth was different to everyone else who has given me one; so much contact on the underside of my bellend and along the length.....most time I had to ask her to stop after a couple of minutes or I’d have cum.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

How they respond to what I'm doing - whether that's their fingers tightening in my hair as I hit *that* sweet spot, their thighs lightly trembling or their soft moans and growls. Especially if they say "oh fuck" and you can hear their breathing increasing rapidly. I will never tire of hearing that.

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Sucking cocks is not a chore it's something I love to do! Wheather it be a total stranger or my nearest and dearest.

I like to call it making love to a man's cock with my mouth, wrapping my tongue around his end and such, I also love a good face fucking brutal and hard and everything inbetween. So to me it's not just a bj! It's so much more.

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I love, love, love giving blowjobs. Love licking all the way up and down the shaft, paying attention to the balls, feeling a cock grow hard in the mouth... And I love the moment when he takes control and starts fucking my mouth

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

"The woman giving it.

No idea.

I don’t do average."

Lol

over a year ago

Umm I'd like one now please

over a year ago

For me I find every man is slightly different, they have different preferences. So the thing I do is listen to him, watch his face and read his body language then adjust my technique to suit what he clearly loves.

No two cocks are the same!

over a year ago

"For me I find every man is slightly different, they have different preferences. So the thing I do is listen to him, watch his face and read his body language then adjust my technique to suit what he clearly loves.

No two cocks are the same!"

Preach

over a year ago

"How they respond to what I'm doing - whether that's their fingers tightening in my hair as I hit *that* sweet spot, their thighs lightly trembling or their soft moans and growls. Especially if they say "oh fuck" and you can hear their breathing increasing rapidly. I will never tire of hearing that."

Meli you know exactly what was in my mind.

Although I do love that trace of the fingertips over the v area that causes the twitch in the anticipation of what delight is just about to happen to

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Rhythm.

Yeah definitely not just one pace. Quick slow, quick, slow, then should build to the crescendo like classical music.

Haha and you know you can’t really compete with a good Beethoven’s crescendo hahah "

But what a bj it would be if you could

over a year ago

"How much she loves doing it "

This definitely

over a year ago

Sloppy wet friction, good suction, a nice twist with the hand too, ball playing. Don’t forget the looking up with a mouth full and moaning because you’re enjoying it - perfect!

over a year ago

Gotta be the build up. The play with the suck the eye contact as you play with balls. The little bit of lube to make it more pleasurable,...the deep throat and face fuck.

Summerise it all up the technique haha

over a year ago

This thread is making me come over all unnecessary

over a year ago

"This thread is making me come over all unnecessary "

I'll hold you till you calm down

over a year ago

"This thread is making me come over all unnecessary

I'll hold you till you calm down"

Would you? Thankyou

over a year ago

"This thread is making me come over all unnecessary "

Probably is for the men too

over a year ago

Probably is for the men too "

Certainly is for me!

over a year ago

I have never checked a thread more often haha

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

For me it depends on the cock and guy is how I suck. I have a standard technique but mix it up and go with the flow depending on the situation. However, I often get amazing feedback. But for me, I could never suck a dick if I didn't like the look or feel of it

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I like it when he moans and holds your head in place like “please don’t stop you cock sucking angel you!”

over a year ago

Would you? Thankyou "

I meant to say hold you down on your knees. Sorry, my bad

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Deep throat and then lick the underside of the shaft at the bottom! Hubby goes wild for it x

over a year ago

"How much she loves doing it "

Bingo !

over a year ago

Would you? Thankyou

I meant to say hold you down on your knees. Sorry, my bad"

Very bad

over a year ago

I'd say BJs in general are special haha.

Obviously I love sex in general (who doesn't). But I find that BJs are so much more intimate. That goes for both men and women. Penetration doesn't feel as much, as it's all the way down there.

Whereas a BJ you've made the conscious effort to provide pleasure with an intimate area that "technically" shouldn't be used haha. I hope that sort of makes sense

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Eye contact

By *ustfun1000Man
over a year ago

hanwell

I love a bj when you can tell that it’s enjoyable for the person giving , makes you want to please them after

By *antrelWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham/Cardiff

"How they respond to what I'm doing - whether that's their fingers tightening in my hair as I hit *that* sweet spot, their thighs lightly trembling or their soft moans and growls. Especially if they say "oh fuck" and you can hear their breathing increasing rapidly. I will never tire of hearing that."

This thread is making me miss giving blow jobs

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It's the build up to the blowjob for me, tracing my fingers gently up his thighs to his groin, his cock twitching as he watches me slide up towards him, my eyes not leaving his as my mouth opens to taste him

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"It's the build up to the blowjob for me, tracing my fingers gently up his thighs to his groin, his cock twitching as he watches me slide up towards him, my eyes not leaving his as my mouth opens to taste him "

eye contact

By *allBristolManMan
over a year ago

nowhere

"This is a question that can be answered in many ways, for guys Who love to receive a Bj

And vice versa, for all the ones who love servicing!

What makes oral sex special to you? what would bring it to a 10 for you? And what recommendation could you give (from your own experience) To the next person

I’ll start!

I love giving head, I love knowing I can literally please my partner in such a way with my skills, and see his head tilt back in pleasure.

A nice big cock And confident attitude always brings it to a higher level for me. Makes me greedier hah

last but not least, my recommendation for girls and guys who like to give oral.

Practice practice practice and if you truly love it, it shows in what you do!

Happy sucking"

The deliberate act of giving pleasure

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’d say definitely Lois!!

over a year ago

"For me I find every man is slightly different, they have different preferences. So the thing I do is listen to him, watch his face and read his body language then adjust my technique to suit what he clearly loves.

This is very true, each has slightly different preferences And doesn’t fit all . Guess it’s a bit of a try at first different styles and see what gets them off the most

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

What an awesome thread I like looking into their eyes when I'm getting a bj

over a year ago

The power I have.

Quite literally leading them by the balls. I have all the power to make their toes curl, to make them feel amazing, to tease them, to make them cum, to make them respond however I like. And the power and knowledge of that makes me feel incredibly powerful and feminine and womanly.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"The power I have.

Quite literally leading them by the balls. I have all the power to make their toes curl, to make them feel amazing, to tease them, to make them cum, to make them respond however I like. And the power and knowledge of that makes me feel incredibly powerful and feminine and womanly."

Exactly what Lily said! It's a hell of a turn on knowing you've got that much power, and this is from someone who likes to give up control during sex.

Plus, a hard cock to play with is always a fabulous thing

over a year ago

Eye contact for me. It makes me recognise that despite the fact she's on her knees, she has all the power - and that turns me on!

over a year ago

Eye contact!

over a year ago

Knowing when to stop and tease and then start again.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh so this.

Listening to his breathing. Taking my time. Hearing the murmurs and gasps as I find his unique sweet spot. A gentle, sensual exploration of all the details of his cock and what various sensations do to him.

Changing it up. More submission. Him with a fistful of my hair pushing my face against his torso, his cock down my throat. Still able to explore in that position, my hand on his arse, the other tickling his balls. Usually able to reach his balls with my tongue when he's deep in my mouth... and the deep gutteral groans I often get are amazingly satisfying.

It's a giving, submissive, but also deeply powerful act.

over a year ago

The swallow at the end

over a year ago

Sloppy and technique and a double is bliss

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

As the receiver, I'd say what would make it special is genuine enthusiasm from the giver, and knowing that they're getting enjoyment/pleasure from just from doing it.

over a year ago

I would say variety and experimentation!

Shaiden Rogue, looks like she knows what she's doing

over a year ago

The eye contact

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The eye contact "

But no offence to my exes... Most of the time they blind folded

By *sl1970Man
over a year ago

kingston

Being bi have enjoyed a bj from both sexes and tbh some of the best have been from guys , maybe like women for women they know what you like and what works .

over a year ago

"The woman giving it.

No idea.

I don’t do average."

That cracked me up

over a year ago

Just receiving one is a blessing for me hahah

I do feel porn has heightened expectations though x

over a year ago

Servicing?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My cock is treat like a fab lolly.

over a year ago

Saw a meme that made me chuckle...

There are 3 types of woman:

1. I guess I could put it in my mouth

2. He's about to see God

3. Breathing is for mortals

Seemed appropriate to post here

over a year ago

"Very few women can give a good BJ but then I suspect the same could be said for blokes going down on a woman as we all like something a little different and there's no "one size fits all" so to speak

also depends on the persons mood, sometimes I like to "head fuck" Lou others I like it more gentle and let lou do the Vodo the she do so well

Ray "

Very few in general or very few that you've had one from?

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

No two cocks are the same!

Oh so this.

Listening to his breathing. Taking my time. Hearing the murmurs and gasps as I find his unique sweet spot. A gentle, sensual exploration of all the details of his cock and what various sensations do to him.

Changing it up. More submission. Him with a fistful of my hair pushing my face against his torso, his cock down my throat. Still able to explore in that position, my hand on his arse, the other tickling his balls. Usually able to reach his balls with my tongue when he's deep in my mouth... and the deep gutteral groans I often get are amazingly satisfying.

It's a giving, submissive, but also deeply powerful act."

It is so powerful.

1. I am assuming he is clean etc

2. She wants to do this

3. Technique for the person and the moment. No 2 cocks the same but not 2 situations the same with the same cock.

4. Personally I love the variation in techniques. I remember my first deep throat very fondly.

5. But only twice have I come from oral alone.

Have fun all giving and receiving pleasure.

over a year ago

My special tongue flicking

over a year ago

"My special tongue flicking "

I speak for every man when I say ... "Do tell"

Lol

X

over a year ago

Eye contact, mixing it up between slow and faster pace, licking and playing with my balls, licking the head and length of of my cock, cum in mouth and on face, and maybe a sneaky finger to play with my anus while she's sucking lol.

Wouldn't mind that right about now

over a year ago

"My special tongue flicking

Lol

X"

I can flick the bell end with my tongue soft or hard and very fast. Very hard to explain but men ive played with love it. I can do it to nipples too as i use my teeth like a vice

over a year ago

"My special tongue flicking

Lol

X

I can flick the bell end with my tongue soft or hard and very fast. Very hard to explain but men ive played with love it. I can do it to nipples too as i use my teeth like a vice "

Bloody heck, can you catch bullets with your teeth? Haha

I joke,

Sounds amazing btw.

over a year ago

The person who does it

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Saw a meme that made me chuckle...

There are 3 types of woman:

1. I guess I could put it in my mouth

2. He's about to see God

3. Breathing is for mortals

Seemed appropriate to post here

"

over a year ago

"I would say variety and experimentation!

Shaiden Rogue, looks like she knows what she's doing "

Is that a porn star? I think tho variety is a good one and see what works for each person

Either way, I think being oral centric and passionate about it , makes the experience more pleasant

Compared to those who have the “let’s do it and get on with it” attitude

Whoever said about the porn expectation, I don’t think that much is the case, I guess people can give bad head, or below avarage..

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

I love giving my Mr a good blow job and everything that comes with it. It's a massive turn on for me. For me I imagine that a person has got to in some form or another enjoy performing the act or otherwise its not going to be enjoyable for him that's just my opinion anyways

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I think the looks you give, the rhythm and the intensity of suction you use are most important.

By *ugRollersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I’ve always been told I give fantastic head ... best compliment I’ve had whilst doing it is “god I wish I’d met you before your husband did” ... that was hot .... I find it’s in the rhythm ... listening to the way you breathe as you do it you can work out what they enjoy as you are doing it many many years of practice haha

over a year ago

"I love giving my Mr a good blow job and everything that comes with it. It's a massive turn on for me. For me I imagine that a person has got to in some form or another enjoy performing the act or otherwise its not going to be enjoyable for him that's just my opinion anyways "
I think you have hit the nail on the head-if the person giving is really enjoying it that is the biggest turn on- helps if they can work out what is turning the receiver on of course

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

Until someone can give me a good one I will carry on saying that there's nothing special about a blowjob.

By *he_Wite_NiteMan
over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

So IMHO, yes the giver has to want to be doing it, you can tell if they are going through the motions. But someone who is eager to devour your cock with their lips and tongue, that is truly arousing...

I don't really go in for The deep throat or lots of eye contact... It should be sensual, erotic, tailored to each receiver's preference by responding to moans groans and squeals of pleasure.

The frenulum is a very sensitive area worth focus, as are the balls and ass on many men.

Changes in rhythm and technique are good at the beggining and middle, but unless edging, then building to a Beethovian crescendo is definitely recommended.

And to finish, I find nothing more erotic than the act of the receiver swallowing, and love to taste my essence on their lips as we kiss after...

My Seiko embodies all of these points, and sometimes all in the same session...

... Did I mention about waking up to warm lips around your cock?

over a year ago

"So IMHO, yes the giver has to want to be doing it, you can tell if they are going through the motions. But someone who is eager to devour your cock with their lips and tongue, that is truly arousing...

I don't really go in for The deep throat or lots of eye contact... It should be sensual, erotic, tailored to each receiver's preference by responding to moans groans and squeals of pleasure.

The frenulum is a very sensitive area worth focus, as are the balls and ass on many men.

Changes in rhythm and technique are good at the beggining and middle, but unless edging, then building to a Beethovian crescendo is definitely recommended.

And to finish, I find nothing more erotic than the act of the receiver swallowing, and love to taste my essence on their lips as we kiss after...

My Seiko embodies all of these points, and sometimes all in the same session...

... Did I mention about waking up to warm lips around your cock? "

Ha great read and I agree with what you say

Also, I used to give my ex’s a waking up Bj sometimes, under the cover

By *orello-pieWoman
over a year ago

southwest

I’ve found apart from good rhythm and enjoyment eye contact drives people wild as well x

over a year ago

Enthusiasm

over a year ago

Me

over a year ago

"Me

"

Big talk

By *WillowxWoman
over a year ago

Oo err Devon

This!! Exactly this. X

over a year ago

When I give a man oral there is nothing more satisfying than hearing those whimpers of pleasure and the feeling of his cock throbbing under my tongue. I love to read his body feeling his muscles tense and breathing deepen in response to what I’m doing. Some like to be sucked deep. Some like the feeling of my tongue stud flicking over the tip of their cock. It’s fun finding out what is going to push him over the edge.

I particularly adore sucking my Senpai. Playing slowly, gently squeezing his balls, my fingers exploring his ass, tasting his sweet precum and taking him to the point where he can’t take any more where he has to hold my head as he cums in my mouth is exquisite and so satisfying. He loves it when I swallow him deeply then kiss his lips just as deeply after so he can share the taste.

It’s such a deeply erotic and intimate act to share.

My god I want to suck him now!

over a year ago

"I would say variety and experimentation!

Shaiden Rogue, looks like she knows what she's doing

Is that a porn star? I think tho variety is a good one and see what works for each person

Either way, I think being oral centric and passionate about it , makes the experience more pleasant

Compared to those who have the “let’s do it and get on with it” attitude

Whoever said about the porn expectation, I don’t think that much is the case, I guess people can give bad head, or below avarage.."

Not a pornstar, amateur

By *ugarrainMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Just ASK the guy how he likes it.

Personally, I don't like the head getting sucked when I cum...or afterwards.

Too sensitive for me.

(But ALWAYS play with the balls as you give the BJ please).

over a year ago

It’s the kiss afterwards that I like most. It’s a sensitive spot so of course a warm and wet mouth will do wonders!

This might sound odd but when I’ve given them its always the novelty of having another man’s bits. Feels naughty for some reason I can’t explain it

over a year ago

The finger in the arse whilst getting it

Post new Message to Thread