FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you think LIFE will go back to the way it was?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some people have spoken to away from fab have said to me that life will get back to normal and I have told them I don't think life will never be the same again full stop people are still going to be wearing those masks for the rest of their lives, On the Buses so many people wearing them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Once there’s a 100% effective vaccine then yes, life will go back to a new normality. I believe life as we knew it is history.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It won't go back to his it was before for a long time. I think face coverings and screens in shops will be normal for years.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Not if the media have their way ..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will be living in a totally different world after this all ends!

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

I think things will be different vaccine or no vaccine. I think we had slipped into lazy ways and this as been a wake up call . Handwashing sanitizing distancing etc will remain to a degree. It will be the new normal

over a year ago

Yeah, things will get back to normal. In a few years it'll be reduced to a question on The Chase.

over a year ago

No, there will be new normality where less people travel but work from home. There will be more caution around meeting, specially intimately. The current Ecom trend will increase and less people will visit shops unless it is for something special. But the ones who might benefit are the small independent businesses that people turned to do they could avoid queuing at Supermarkets for hours

over a year ago

Sars,H1N1,bird flu still exist etc... Life goes on

Post new Message to Thread