Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I Love Positivity...

Jump to newest

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

In these strange times, for the past few weeks, I've heard nothing but negativity.

I came back to this site about 3 days ago. Today, I've really loved it on here.

I've had so many messages today, some ladies have been so positive and just really nice to me. I don't know what I've done to deserve it really, but it's been lovely anyway.

Anyway, keep up the positivity and have a great night everyone!

Soon, this bullshit will all be over and we can have nights out with our friends and do all that good stuff again!

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"In these strange times, for the past few weeks, I've heard nothing but negativity.

I've had so many messages today, some ladies have been so positive and just really nice to me. I don't know what I've done to deserve it really, but it's been lovely anyway.

Soon, this bullshit will all be over and we can have nights out with our friends and do all that good stuff again!

Xxx"

over a year ago

Chester

"In these strange times, for the past few weeks, I've heard nothing but negativity.

Xxx

"

Arghhhh, one good turn I guess...

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xx

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Xxx"

That’s nice to hear and I hope you have that really nice warm fuzzy feeling

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love spreading positivity. However, I've been told to stop spreading it once I am tested positive!

over a year ago

Chester

"I love spreading positivity. However, I've been told to stop spreading it once I am tested positive!"
haha!

over a year ago

Xxx"

Had noticed you weren't around.

Welcome back

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Xxx

"

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Xxx

"

I also want to learn how to do the emoji heart , please help me how to do it !

I love positivity stay positive

over a year ago

Xxx

I love positivity stay positive "

If you click on reply and quote it shows you how its done.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s nice to see so many upbeat positive threads on fab this week... so much better than some recently

Have a great day OP

over a year ago

Aww that’s lovely OP. So how exactly are you going to be sharing the love? Asking for a friend

over a year ago

"It’s nice to see so many upbeat positive threads on fab this week... so much better than some recently

Have a great day OP "

I might start a grumy one...

Just to balance things out.

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Xxx"

You are clearly a nice guy! The last 3 months have been tough be always tried to keep positive! FAB has made us smile lots too

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Xxx

I love positivity stay positive

If you click on reply and quote it shows you how its done. "

I clicked and don't show how to do it , i'm using phone don't know is is because of that

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"It’s nice to see so many upbeat positive threads on fab this week... so much better than some recently

Have a great day OP

I might start a grumy one...

Just to balance things out. "

Post new Message to Thread