Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Free PT...

Jump to newest

By *estendrogue OP   Man
over a year ago

clydebank

I'm bored and I'm thinking of doing a little month of free online PT for women & guys, only going to take on the first 10 people who message me. I'm a S&C Coach, been a PT for 9 years so if you've got questions give me a message.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you have lots of body weight exercises as a lot of people can’t go to a gym or have access to equipment or proper weights. Also will you be doing meal plans?

over a year ago

"I'm bored and I'm thinking of doing a little month of free online PT for women & guys, only going to take on the first 10 people who message me. I'm a S&C Coach, been a PT for 9 years so if you've got questions give me a message. "

Me

By *estendrogue OP   Man
over a year ago

clydebank

"Do you have lots of body weight exercises as a lot of people can’t go to a gym or have access to equipment or proper weights. Also will you be doing meal plans?"

Yeh, so I've got my own online academy, it's been running for four years. So things aren't fresh to me. Everything is tailored to what you have so if you're X with all the kit then you'll have a plan that uses it at the ability you're competent with. If you're B with no kit then it'll be a plan that gets the most out of your situation, mostly bodyweight stuff.

Meal plans... I've not written a meal plan for anyone in 5 years. Education, tracking food, being smarter with choices. I'm not going to tell you that you can't eat chocolate or take a day off, we're human. I also know you to tell you to pull the finger out, there's a huge amount of accountability.

I feel I'm maybe writing a little much on a thread.

If anyone has questions, then I'll answer them to your specific situation.

By *estendrogue OP   Man
over a year ago

clydebank

Let's get Fab fit.

By *ewforestguyMan
over a year ago

England

My downfall is severe lack of motivation.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"I'm bored and I'm thinking of doing a little month of free online PT for women & guys, only going to take on the first 10 people who message me. I'm a S&C Coach, been a PT for 9 years so if you've got questions give me a message. "

What's S&C?

over a year ago

Possibly interested x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd love it. Thanks