Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tantric

Jump to newest

By *ellameow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Earls Ct, london

Eveeytime we talk with couple about it, they all say they are into it. When we meet couple it looks instead most are after a quick shag.

Please vote:

1)It is us getting it all wrong?

2)it is there are not really many people into a more tantric approach on swinging?

3) it is that swinging is mostly about getting a quick chance of new meat and people rarely can invest time on going slower and looking for a stronger connection?

Thank you for helping us getting some perspective!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

None of the above!

By *ellameow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Earls Ct, london

So please let me add an option, what is it?

over a year ago

"So please let me add an option, what is it? "

It means weaving and expansion of energy. It's a slow form of sex that's said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms. Connection between the two people is critical for tantric lovemaking!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Maybe they don't fully understand what you are asking for.

Sometimes expectations aren't always met in the heat of the moment but it can still be a great experience, one to build on.

Take the lead yourself, slow it down and take things in that direction.

over a year ago

Sometimes people will agree to anything in order to get meet...

By *ellameow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Earls Ct, london

We always slow down and try to make it clear that without connection we do not work and are not just some physical exercise but we see mmso many people that do not even come at sex parties... That sometimes we feel on another planet...

Thank you for showing us we are not alone, would be nuce to hear how many of us are out there!

A quick shag is good as well but surely there is more to be achieved...

By *ellameow OP   Couple
over a year ago

Earls Ct, london

"Sometimes people will agree to anything in order to get meet..."

Yes this must be the main reason....

We noticed going slow make for more and deeper orgasm!

over a year ago

"We always slow down and try to make it clear that without connection we do not work and are not just some physical exercise but we see mmso many people that do not even come at sex parties... That sometimes we feel on another planet...

Thank you for showing us we are not alone, would be nuce to hear how many of us are out there!

A quick shag is good as well but surely there is more to be achieved... "

I don't think you could achieve it in a swinging scenario. I may be wrong as I am not a swinger and never been in that scenario. But if I choose a partner to do Tantric, I would prefer someone rather exclusive as you graduate to different levels as you go!

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"We always slow down and try to make it clear that without connection we do not work and are not just some physical exercise but we see mmso many people that do not even come at sex parties... That sometimes we feel on another planet...

A quick shag is good as well but surely there is more to be achieved...

I don't think you could achieve it in a swinging scenario. I may be wrong as I am not a swinger and never been in that scenario. But if I choose a partner to do Tantric, I would prefer someone rather exclusive as you graduate to different levels as you go!"

I agree with you this is something i would only feel comfortable enough to do with my husband.

Post new Message to Thread