Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

England my England

Jump to newest

By *xcum OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

What the hell is happening to this country Television programmes, statues, where is this going. As if we haven’t all suffered enough

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ynxxxMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"What the hell is happening to this country Television programmes, statues, where is this going. As if we haven’t all suffered enough "

Get a grip mate

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Did you mean our United Kingdom?

Reply privately

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

The idiots have taken over the asylum

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The idiots have taken over the asylum "

Don't mention mental health, fucking hell, shit storm approaching, it's good to talk but only talk about what others want you to talk about in the way they want you to say it, got it? If you talk anyother way you are a racist homo phobe from a bye gone era, obviously, coz new ideas are always better than old ones! Especially if they come from young people and that is why they need a safe space, for protection from wankers lol

I asked a young women earlier to explain her point earlier and she accused me of bullying.... SAFE space SAFE space alert.

Reply privately

By *xcum OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

Get a grip he said. Yes we all need to get a grip before it’s all lost

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The idiots have taken over the asylum

Don't mention mental health, fucking hell, shit storm approaching, it's good to talk but only talk about what others want you to talk about in the way they want you to say it, got it? If you talk anyother way you are a racist homo phobe from a bye gone era, obviously, coz new ideas are always better than old ones! Especially if they come from young people and that is why they need a safe space, for protection from wankers lol

I asked a young women earlier to explain her point earlier and she accused me of bullying.... SAFE space SAFE space alert. "

The point was explained to you perfectly and nobody accused you of bullying it is free for anybody to read on thd cancelled TV show threads towards the bottom.

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I guess the point is really that it isn't just your country.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just play in cool, carry on and take lots of no notice otherwise you''ll finish up round the bend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess the point is really that it isn't just your country. "

Exactly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got a bit pissed off with it at first but I’ve come to realise a lot of it is just bandwagon jumping.

People are all a bit hyper and let’s face it, pulling down statues and canning tv shows is pretty easy way of making it look like something is being done.

Whilst there may be some arguments that the statues or tv programs were offensive, it’s bigger stuff like the high rates of crime and gang violence in SOME black communities and the underlying causes that need addressing. That would benefit the lives of black folks far more than pulling episodes of fawlty towers or taking down a statue

Reply privately

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

The country went down hill since labour ran the country, opening the doors to anyone, the damage is not repairable and will loose everything about this country.

Its just one of the many reasons why this country wont be majority white by 2050.

Nothing can be down as police are powerless, councils are afraid to do something, as anything they do the protesters will claim racist. where is the protest for white lifes matter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I asked a young women earlier to explain her point earlier and she accused me of bullying.... SAFE space SAFE space alert.

The point was explained to you perfectly and nobody accused you of bullying it is free for anybody to read on thd cancelled TV show threads towards the bottom."

OMG you're stalking me lol you asked me to keep my distance and here you are bothering me, HELP HELP read your own words, another example of saying one thing and doing another.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The point was explained to you perfectly and nobody accused you of bullying it is free for anybody to read on thd cancelled TV show threads towards the bottom.

OMG you're stalking me lol you asked me to keep my distance and here you are bothering me, HELP HELP read your own words, another example of saying one thing and doing another. "

I need counselling now!

Reply privately

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

It's actually just THE United Kingdom.

"Did you mean our United Kingdom?"

Reply privately

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

I asked a young women earlier to explain her point earlier and she accused me of bullying.... SAFE space SAFE space alert. "

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said.

"The country went down hill since labour ran the country, opening the doors to anyone, the damage is not repairable and will loose everything about this country.

Its just one of the many reasons why this country wont be majority white by 2050.

Nothing can be down as police are powerless, councils are afraid to do something, as anything they do the protesters will claim racist. where is the protest for white lifes matter?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people have actually put into the country, defended it, contributed to it, help nurture it, I guess it's these people that feel aggrieved as they have invested in it, if you've just used it as a rental you won't see the problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't know what it is but I've developed a twitch when I see a quew

Reply privately

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"The country went down hill since labour ran the country, opening the doors to anyone, the damage is not repairable and will loose everything about this country.

"

it's lose not "loose"

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I guess the point is really that it isn't just your country. "

Absolutely. A country which represents everyone who lives here. What a glorious thing we're fighting for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who's country is it? Anyone who gets off a ferry? Seriously ? If no one owns it I'm claiming it now lol

i know people who have lived in villages and 20plus years later the locals still call them the newbies lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you get enough people together every TV programme will offend some dope gits best if we just ban everything then. As for pulling down stuff are the Pyramids and the Colluseum going to be pulled down next.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Sorry that's clearly piffle..

Look at the last census figures then do some logical thinking..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you get enough people together every TV programme will offend some dope gits best if we just ban everything then. As for pulling down stuff are the Pyramids and the Colluseum going to be pulled down next. "

Really needs a facepalm emoji on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's something to do till the pubs reopen and the football gets back to normal, then it will settle down (maybe)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is she still following me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love you all

Ps except for on obnoxious person, who's also paranoid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you get enough people together every TV programme will offend some dope gits best if we just ban everything then. As for pulling down stuff are the Pyramids and the Colluseum going to be pulled down next.

Really needs a facepalm emoji on here "

And a middle finger one would be useful too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I recently applied for a job, where you had to say your nationality, it listed, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Ireland, and British. No mention of English? They don't want the English to have a national pride, but to dilute it away as if its racist to say you are proud to be English and fly the Saint George flag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I recently applied for a job, where you had to say your nationality, it listed, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Ireland, and British. No mention of English? They don't want the English to have a national pride, but to dilute it away as if its racist to say you are proud to be English and fly the Saint George flag. "

And why didn't England get a vote on if we wanted Scotland in the uk? Another double standard! I've dug a moat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a breakdown in vast swathes of society, there are so many people that have no respect for the law or other peoples private property

Today I've had £300 of diesel poured from my storage tank and lights ripped from my trailer,because I fenced my own quarry off to keep trespassers out,not least to keep people safe

I've been verbally abused,physical confronted,property and machinery vandalised all under the guise of we have right to roam anywhere we want and you can't stop us.

Kids ,teenagers , youths ???

No,middle aged thugs and luddites,the whole of society is rotten

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry to hear about the vandalism, don't know what the answere is, seems some people don't care, they know they can't be touched

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I recently applied for a job, where you had to say your nationality, it listed, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Ireland, and British. No mention of English? They don't want the English to have a national pride, but to dilute it away as if its racist to say you are proud to be English and fly the Saint George flag. "

I will fly the flag, you are not alone

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm white other on the census. So what?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a breakdown in vast swathes of society, there are so many people that have no respect for the law or other peoples private property

Today I've had £300 of diesel poured from my storage tank and lights ripped from my trailer,because I fenced my own quarry off to keep trespassers out,not least to keep people safe

I've been verbally abused,physical confronted,property and machinery vandalised all under the guise of we have right to roam anywhere we want and you can't stop us.

Kids ,teenagers , youths ???

No,middle aged thugs and luddites,the whole of society is rotten"

Seriously I think it's because there is no law, apparently the middle classes are bumping up insurance claims in retaliation for the fact their premiums go up through no fault of their own,

The council don't own the land, they are suppose to manage it for US

You could take the company to cou but it just goes into insolvency..... For the third time..

And so it goes on, lots of pissed off people being done over, it's becoming the Wild West, and then when some guy sets up a machine gun on top of a hotel they wonder why he lost it lol

Seen the film falling down, Michael Douglas I think?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear about the vandalism, don't know what the answere is, seems some people don't care, they know they can't be touched"

Thanks for that

Its the mindset of too many now,I want and don't care if its not mine I'll do whatever I want

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I guess it's the end of the road for "Tropic thunder" shame, i liked that film.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lived up in North yorks til a few months ago, the crime is quite high regarding the farmers,cattle stolen, machinery stolen, fuel stolen, stone walls pulled down and the stone stolen etc. But you don't hear about it as it's not news worthy

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Anyone else really not bothered if the UK isn't majority white?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its because the attitude is oh wealthy farmers can afford it,there all greedy and fat

In reality 90% of the smaller family farms struggle to make ends meet and agriculture has one of the highest suicide rates in the country due to depression

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else really not bothered if the UK isn't majority white? "

Not at all as long as we can keep our heritage and history weather it be good or bad

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Not bothered either. Given the absolute whining and tantrum throwing by white people on this thread, maybe it'll be a good thing

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Not bothered either. Given the absolute whining and tantrum throwing by white people on this thread, maybe it'll be a good thing "

I know right, Why aren't they throwing bicycles at policemen like reasonable people?

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese passing by...I like your fish and chips, don't hurt me!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nope don't give a shit

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese passing by...I like your fish and chips, don't hurt me! "

Omg! You're basically Christopher Columbus! Hang your head in shame!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not bothered either. Given the absolute whining and tantrum throwing by white people on this thread, maybe it'll be a good thing

I know right, Why aren't they throwing bicycles at policemen like reasonable people?"

White people are so stupid, they invented everything, medicine, power, planes, everything....

We don't need them lol get rid of them and their statues, which they also invented lol

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

"Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese passing by...I like your fish and chips, don't hurt me!

Omg! You're basically Christopher Columbus! Hang your head in shame!!"

Yiikeees... RUN BITCH RUN!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus enough all over the news and every other social media please not here people lol

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I know right, Why aren't they throwing bicycles at policemen like reasonable people?

White people are so stupid, they invented everything, medicine, power, planes, everything....

We don't need them lol get rid of them and their statues, which they also invented lol "

You think white people invented medicine?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese passing by...I like your fish and chips, don't hurt me!

Yiikeees... RUN BITCH RUN!!!!"

Portuguese are white slave trading European bastards to... Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't mind me, I'm just a Portuguese passing by...I like your fish and chips, don't hurt me! "

What about our mushy peas ?

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yiikeees... RUN BITCH RUN!!!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about our mushy peas ? "

I had mushy peas tonight

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

Portuguese are white slave trading European bastards to... Lol"

Hey, how about we talk about the Windsor treaty we're still brothers in arms English and Portuguese

Reply privately

over a year ago

We don't need them lol get rid of them and their statues, which they also invented lol

You think white people invented medicine? "

I'm not listing them lol but let's start with penicillin rather than witches broth

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Portuguese are white slave trading European bastards to... Lol"

And too good looking for their own good!

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

I had mushy peas tonight "

Fine, at least you didn't have baked beans

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, white people invented witches to lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight "

It should be law. No mushy peas, no fish and chips

Reply privately

over a year ago

Portuguese are white slave trading European bastards to... Lol And too good looking for their own good!"

Yes they are bastards

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

I had mushy peas tonight

It should be law. No mushy peas, no fish and chips "

Make it a full fish and chips portion with mushy peas and lemon, but no freaking baked beans or marmite near my food please

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

Portuguese are white slave trading European bastards to... Lol And too good looking for their own good!

Yes they are bastards "

Heeyyyyyyy .....nevermind carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Make it a full fish and chips portion with mushy peas and lemon, but no freaking baked beans or marmite near my food please "

Oh and tartar sauce and a slice of bread and butter

Reply privately

over a year ago

This infuriates me...as long as someone is engaging with me in a respectful manner, no matter how much I disagree with their viewpoint I'll listen. Surely dialogue is the only way through the shit storm on our horizon.

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

I had mushy peas tonight

Make it a full fish and chips portion with mushy peas and lemon, but no freaking baked beans or marmite near my food please

Oh and tartar sauce and a slice of bread and butter "

Please! I love it!

Reply privately

By *ynxxxMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"White people are so stupid, they invented everything, medicine, power, planes, everything..."

They didn't invent blood banks, pacemakers, gas masks and ironing boards (amongst other things) just so you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!"

Tartar sauce ..... you posh bastard's

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

Tartar sauce ..... you posh bastard's "

Yep!

Reply privately

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I had mushy peas tonight

Fine, at least you didn't have baked beans "

Fascists

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

Tartar sauce ..... you posh bastard's "

Ok ok ok listen, I also love a full english breakfast...and yes... I don't mind the baked beans on the full English, because it actually blends well with the salty stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

Ok ok ok listen, I also love a full english breakfast...and yes... I don't mind the baked beans on the full English, because it actually blends well with the salty stuff. "

Ok, not so posh then

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

Ok ok ok listen, I also love a full english breakfast...and yes... I don't mind the baked beans on the full English, because it actually blends well with the salty stuff. "

We have one every Saturday morning but the next big question red or brown sauce?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

Ok ok ok listen, I also love a full english breakfast...and yes... I don't mind the baked beans on the full English, because it actually blends well with the salty stuff.

Ok, not so posh then "

He might not be but I am

Reply privately

By *zoreanMan
over a year ago

Witney

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

We have one every Saturday morning but the next big question red or brown sauce?"

Oofffffff.....errr generally I don't have any sauce, but if I had to choose I would go with the brown sauce.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had mushy peas tonight

Please! I love it!

We have one every Saturday morning but the next big question red or brown sauce?

Oofffffff.....errr generally I don't have any sauce, but if I had to choose I would go with the brown sauce."

That is the correct answer.

Reply privately