Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post covid play

Jump to newest

By *uriouspink2009 OP   Couple
over a year ago

metro area

Hi all, was just wondering, with everything opening up and going back to "normal" is there any other couples that are uneasy going back to playing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont think its going to be normal for a long time yet

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

No not one bit

The current thinking is for heard immunity so your more likely to catch it doing your weekly shop or going to work.

I would say meeting play mates is safer, if they've had it then your safe, if they've not had any symptoms for seven days your safe

To be fair we cannot wait as Lou has a very high sex drive and she's wore me out over the last 12 weeks lol

Ray

over a year ago

"I dont think its going to be normal for a long time yet "

I very much agree with this. X

By *ustycurves51Woman
over a year ago

norfolk

Why are admin still approving 1 to 1 verify's if a breach of fab rules?I'm reporting at least 4/5 daily..it really really needs to stop as I'm a carer looking after covid residents...

over a year ago

"Why are admin still approving 1 to 1 verify's if a breach of fab rules?I'm reporting at least 4/5 daily..it really really needs to stop as I'm a carer looking after covid residents..."

I don't think they are I think it Web Cam only.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Why are admin still approving 1 to 1 verify's if a breach of fab rules?I'm reporting at least 4/5 daily..it really really needs to stop as I'm a carer looking after covid residents..."

If they are SD social meetings ......

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I dont think its going to be normal for a long time yet "

I also agree with Foxy. Just because we appear to be returning to some sort of normality, life as we knew it pre COVID will not return (if ever) for a long time.

Until there is a vaccine and everyone world wide has had it there is no safe place. Play at your own risk

over a year ago

"I dont think its going to be normal for a long time yet

I also agree with Foxy. Just because we appear to be returning to some sort of normality, life as we knew it pre COVID will not return (if ever) for a long time.

Until there is a vaccine and everyone world wide has had it there is no safe place. Play at your own risk "

This

over a year ago

I guy I’ve recently started messaging with has just this moment said he’s back from a meet. People have started then and it’s rather off putting

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I guy I’ve recently started messaging with has just this moment said he’s back from a meet. People have started then and it’s rather off putting "

Was that a socially distanced meet with no more chance of catching anything than going shopping?

over a year ago

"I guy I’ve recently started messaging with has just this moment said he’s back from a meet. People have started then and it’s rather off putting

Was that a socially distanced meet with no more chance of catching anything than going shopping?"

Nope. I didn’t get that impression at all.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I smiled at 'heard immunity'.......... 'slike if someone says they can't catch it , you believe them.

There are still about 6000 cases on any day ........

I'm not taking my chances , even with those small odds.

over a year ago

They stopped mine being published months ago and it was only a cam one...

I must be special...

over a year ago

Heading to Fairight Glen FKK beach, E Sussex at about 4-6pm on Wed 24 June for naked sunbathing and frolicking. Anyone care to join?

Post new Message to Thread