FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How’s got it harder on here men or women ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Women moan about being flooded with crappy messages, men moan about not getting reply’s to their crappy messages, but what I and the rest of Fab want to know is who has it harder. In this thread we will discuss the finer points of this Fascinating topic, where men and women alike will debate their points in a nuanced and engaging way, finally we will draw a conclusion At the end and finally all agree, then we can finally put this thing to bed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id like it harder

over a year ago

The thread title should read ‘Who’s got it harder on here, men or women?’

Peace

over a year ago

"Id like it harder "

My limp cock will only disappoint you

over a year ago

Men have it hard

Women would like it hard

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Both have good times and tough times for different reasons.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Straight couples over about 55 I'd say.

over a year ago

I don't actually want to know that! Ha!

over a year ago

People who are here to meet anyone over 99 years old...

over a year ago

I think it is hard for both of them the women get lots of messages and then when the man does not get a reply it is hard as the first message is the hardest ine

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It is exhausting trawling through my 3 " nice cock " messages a day , usually from a 68 year old guy in the Outer Hebrides

over a year ago

I think men get it harder. U can be a decent guy and because of some guys treating women with disrespect decent ones get treated the same.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Men have it tougher. Women can have a blank profile with no profile information should they choose and still have offers. Men have to put themselves out there, putting themselves in a position to be judged and be prepared for continual rejection. It is a buyer's market. Men have to sell themselves.

over a year ago

"Men have it tougher. Women can have a blank profile with no profile information should they choose and still have offers. Men have to put themselves out there, putting themselves in a position to be judged and be prepared for continual rejection. It is a buyer's market. Men have to sell themselves. "

over a year ago

"Women moan about being flooded with crappy messages, men moan about not getting reply’s to their crappy messages, but what I and the rest of Fab want to know is who has it harder. In this thread we will discuss the finer points of this Fascinating topic, where men and women alike will debate their points in a nuanced and engaging way, finally we will draw a conclusion At the end and finally all agree, then we can finally put this thing to bed.

"

I guess it quality over quantity We need to be more creative and show a bit of muscle

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

It's like with anything in life, you've gotta work at it. You get out what you put in; attitude is everything blah blah

I'm in for having it hard

over a year ago

"Men have it tougher. Women can have a blank profile with no profile information should they choose and still have offers. Men have to put themselves out there, putting themselves in a position to be judged and be prepared for continual rejection. It is a buyer's market. Men have to sell themselves. "

Indeed between hidden views, hidden profiles and non replied messages it can seem that your time and effort is wasted.

I can see that women being literally bombarded with lecherous messages and one liners would be cautious. They are the minority and should pick whatever suits them best, sometimes we might just get caught up in a mass clearing of messages or not be worth taking a risk with. It's us putting ourselves out vs them being cautious.

over a year ago

"It's like with anything in life, you've gotta work at it. You get out what you put in; attitude is everything blah blah

I'm in for having it hard "

Wow 7 mths ago I last spoke to u as well that’s how long it’s been I not been on god time flies

over a year ago

Men definitely have it harder, if women are that bothered by the crappy messages they can whack their filters up and do some searching themselves

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Men definitely have it harder, if women are that bothered by the crappy messages they can whack their filters up and do some searching themselves "
Not saying this is the first time ever, but I've not really noticed a woman side with men in this type of debate before. Thanks for the show of solidarity!

over a year ago

"Men definitely have it harder, if women are that bothered by the crappy messages they can whack their filters up and do some searching themselves "

No wait, what, did I just read that right ?!

over a year ago

I suppose it depends if you have a thick skin or not.

Most the time I just delete without blinking (if they have not read my profile)

So don't find it too difficult.

I would not like to be a man on here.

So, if you are a woman, would you want to be a man on here?

Men, would you like to be a woman?

I think we know the answers

over a year ago

"I suppose it depends if you have a thick skin or not.

I think we know the answers "

Could women handle the rejection that other men I’ve heard about get ?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think both have it hard in different ways.

over a year ago

Ahaha don’t get me wrong, I get my fair share of shitty messages but how much effort does it take me to ignore them: zero

How much effort would I have to put in if I wanted to get laid right now (yes even with Covid): zero

Not even in a braggy way, it’s the same for the majority of women on here! I wouldn’t be able to handle the rejection most men get on here daily, so credit where credit is due!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I suppose it depends if you have a thick skin or not.

I think we know the answers

Could women handle the rejection that other men I’ve heard about get ?"

You say that like women have never been rejected before .

By *randMrsCambridgeCouple
over a year ago

Stansted (Herts/Essex)

"Women moan about being flooded with crappy messages, men moan about not getting reply’s to their crappy messages, but what I and the rest of Fab want to know is who has it harder. In this thread we will discuss the finer points of this Fascinating topic, where men and women alike will debate their points in a nuanced and engaging way, finally we will draw a conclusion At the end and finally all agree, then we can finally put this thing to bed.

"

Lazy and/or impatient people who want instant results without putting in the time and effort seem to be the ones who really find this site disappointing xxx

Post new Message to Thread