Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever faked cumming?

Asking because of a particular Friends episode where Monica thinks she might have gotten pregnant the previous night then Chandler tells her that he faked the old money shot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, I spit on her back and when she turned around, B00M headshot!

over a year ago

I have...can't remember the exact circumstances but to do with time

over a year ago

Yep...got surprise visit one evening while i was asleep . The gf at the time was out with some friends and decided to drop round at 3am . I was up for work at 6 and needed the sleep and she had othe things on her mind.

So i faked turned over and went to sleep.

Made up for it though when i got home

over a year ago

I did once, when she wasn’t looking I threw yoghurt on her tits, when she asked why my cum had nectarine chunks in it, I had no answers, I was still licking the lid !

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Have you ever faked cumming?

Asking because of a particular Friends episode where Monica thinks she might have gotten pregnant the previous night then Chandler tells her that he faked the old money shot."

Yes. Once. Whilst d*unk.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I did once, when she wasn’t looking I threw yoghurt on her tits, when she asked why my cum had nectarine chunks in it, I had no answers, I was still licking the lid ! "

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I did once with my ex-wife. She wanted to get pregnant. I preferred to stay solvent. Our marriage had broken down by then anyway. She demanded sex. On one occasion I couldn't be bothered to carry on so I made some noises, said I'd done it and went off to do something else more useful. Luke

over a year ago

"I did once, when she wasn’t looking I threw yoghurt on her tits, when she asked why my cum had nectarine chunks in it, I had no answers, I was still licking the lid ! "

over a year ago

I did. I wasn't enjoying it and when she asked if I had cum I just thought she obviously doesn't know whether I have or haven't so I grabbed the opportunity and lied.

By *adbod74Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Yep, no real interaction from the lady, bit like a sack of spuds so I just did it

over a year ago

Hahahah

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

How would you get away with it???

Her, nothing came out??

Him, yeh I no I'm empty ran out years ago lol

And the faking of the orgasm haha I couldn't do it lol

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes at a club, was not enjoying the experience as the lady just lay there, little in the way of interaction. It is easy when wearing a condom, made a few noises and then pulled out and removed the condom quickly putting it in the bin provided.

over a year ago

You should have used the plain one

over a year ago

"I did once, when she wasn’t looking I threw yoghurt on her tits, when she asked why my cum had nectarine chunks in it, I had no answers, I was still licking the lid !

You should have used the plain one "

over a year ago

I was tired af once and just wanted to sleep so I pretended I was about to cum and pulled out then squeezed the big spot on my leg over her back so she felt something as I didn't have yoghurt to hand. The worst a out it is my sister now has a really spotty back

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I sometimes tell Jo that I am as she like to try and cum at the same time as me, I love to see her face when I roll her straight into another position!

D.

over a year ago

The Winner

over a year ago

A weak Aah oooh ooeerr Nope

over a year ago

"I did once, when she wasn’t looking I threw yoghurt on her tits, when she asked why my cum had nectarine chunks in it, I had no answers, I was still licking the lid !

The Winner "

Thank you

over a year ago

Yep have done.

Just flex/ pulse the cock a few times to simulate ejaculating then threw condom away. Not like the person examines it after

over a year ago

I have done, was getting a bit bored after a while and fancied grabbing a snack

Wasn’t one of my most memorable encounters

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"Have you ever faked cumming?

Asking because of a particular Friends episode where Monica thinks she might have gotten pregnant the previous night then Chandler tells her that he faked the old money shot."

To be honest yes I have several times

over a year ago

"How would you get away with it???

Her, nothing came out??

Him, yeh I no I'm empty ran out years ago lol

And the faking of the orgasm haha I couldn't do it lol

"

Yep I'm going with this

I think it is possible for a man to fake it, but it requires a level of acting I'm just not prepared to put in

over a year ago

God yes. With my ex. Condom meant I could pretend and as I get aggressive when I orgasm I just channeled that.

Post new Message to Thread